Blowout Cards Forums
Metro Sports Cards

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASKETBALL

BASKETBALL Post your Basketball Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2013, 12:15 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default COMC Trading?

With the influx of sellers and not an equitable amount of buyers, coupled with it being the off season for Bball, my COMC sales have been slow over the past few months. COMC has teased with the idea of making it possible to trade on the site down the road, but it has been a while since it has been brought up ... Probably not profitable enough to be a priority.

I miss trading, as the brunt of my low-mid end (and some high-end) are on COMC. I was thinking that it would be just as easy to work deals on this site with current COMC members ... Work out an trade via PM, I buy from you for an agreed upon amount, you buy from me for same price. Feedback would be left for each other on here. The only possible downfalls I foresee is the the person initially receiving the money could stiff the other ... Same as traditional trade and not being able to verify condition of card/s for an extended period of time, as the cards are not in hand at time of completion.

For you COMC sellers ... Does this sound like a good work around? Would sellers even want to trade? What am I missing?

Thanks!

My FT/FS & PC pics: http://s1350.photobucket.com/user/EdgarM4HOF/library/
EdgarM4HOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 07:13 PM   #2 (permalink)

Just made a trade with the OP involving 12 cards. Trading can be a good way of shaking up the inventory a little or another way of acquiring pc cards in exchange for cards one would otherwise try to sell. I recommend other BO/COMC users try it.
shnapper27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 09:48 PM   #3 (permalink)

This actually seems like a pretty cool idea, and is probably the most viable trading option for COMC/BO members to trade their COMC cards. I will see if there is anything that catches my eye in your ports.
NCinCT is offline   Reply With Quote