Blowout Cards Forums
Super Break

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASKETBALL

BASKETBALL Post your Basketball Cards Hobby Talk

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2013, 03:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Member
 
thepinoymamba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 2,498
Smile Kobe Could Be Back?

I hope that Kobe Comes Back Even Better

This Video sounded so much better and very inspiring to watch Nba again.

Lakers’ Spanish broadcast team wins ‘Best Live Call’ for broadcast of Kobe’s game-tying three vs. Raptors (VIDEO) | ProBasketballTalk
__________________


Kobe Anthology SET
thepinoymamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 03:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
Member
 
Kobe24>MJ23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Oregon
Posts: 5,550
Default

I remember watching that game and thinking, Lebron who? Assuming this is the game I think it is.
__________________
*The World's Official #1 Ariana Grande Superfan*

Last edited by Kobe24>MJ23; 09-21-2013 at 03:09 PM.
Kobe24>MJ23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 03:38 PM   #3 (permalink)
Member
 
tristan20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 8,846
Send a message via MSN to tristan20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe24>MJ23 View Post
I remember watching that game and thinking, Lebron who? Assuming this is the game I think it is.
It was a great game but coming for 10 pts down vs the Raptors? lol
__________________
!
tristan20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 03:49 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 7,448
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tristan20 View Post
It was a great game but coming for 10 pts down vs the Raptors? lol
Stupid argument.

Every team no matter how bad wins some games. Every team no mater how good loses some.

I hate the same argument used against Kobe's 81 because it was against Toronto.

Toronto played 81 other games and no one else scored that many on them.

Last season Toronto beat the Clippers, Lakers, Pacers, Rockets, Knicks and Bulls.

The Heat lost to Detroit, Milwaukee, Washington and Utah, so what's your point?
1eyed_jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 03:55 PM   #5 (permalink)
Member
 
tristan20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 8,846
Send a message via MSN to tristan20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1eyed_jack View Post
Stupid argument.

Every team no matter how bad wins some games. Every team no mater how good loses some.

I hate the same argument used against Kobe's 81 because it was against Toronto.

Toronto played 81 other games and no one else scored that many on them.

Last season Toronto beat the Clippers, Lakers, Pacers, Rockets, Knicks and Bulls.

The Heat lost to Detroit, Milwaukee, Washington and Utah, so what's your point?

Yawn
__________________
!
tristan20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 04:19 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 7,448
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tristan20 View Post
Yawn
Aaah Tristan, some things never change.

You make a stupid comment and when someone questions it with actual info and intelligence, you have no response.

Glad to see you're feeling well today
1eyed_jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 04:21 PM   #7 (permalink)
Member
 
tristan20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 8,846
Send a message via MSN to tristan20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1eyed_jack View Post
Aaah Tristan, some things never change.

You make a stupid comment and when someone questions it with actual info and intelligence, you have no response.

Glad to see you're feeling well today
You could post an opinion without calling people stupid.
I will not waste my time. Continue...
__________________
!
tristan20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 04:39 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 7,448
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tristan20 View Post
You could post an opinion without calling people stupid.
I will not waste my time. Continue...
I actually said that argument was stupid, I did not call you stupid.

But pretend I didn't, how would you respond?
1eyed_jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 04:52 PM   #9 (permalink)
Member
 
SportsItUpCards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Collector since 1992
Posts: 12,943
Default

He's back from retirement?!
__________________
SportsItUpCards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 05:04 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 7,448
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsItUpCards View Post
He's back from retirement?!
Nope, back from injury.

He tore his achilles near the end of last season and missed some games. He's been rehabbing all summer and it sounds like he should be back on the court early this season or even possibly for the opener.
1eyed_jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
basketball

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.