Blowout Cards Forums
Shop OneStopFanShop.com Today!

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASKETBALL

BASKETBALL Post your Basketball Cards Hobby Talk

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2013, 01:19 AM   #126 (permalink)
Member
 
LeonfromNC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Dublin, OH
Posts: 4,954
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 440shane View Post
Leon, in creating this thread you sure have opened a lot of Immaculate and now you say you have more on the way in the breaks section.... Have a change of heart did we??

Immaculate has looked great so far. It seems like 1 out of 6 boxes per case is a bit of a dud for 300-400 per other than that there is great cards and value coming out per case/box.
I never said immaculate was a bad product, i simply said that i disagree with those who were saying it was going to be better than flawless.

I bought both products and i still like flawless better.

Id like the look of flawless better (thats why im going after the jumbo patch and rc auto set/25).

The only set i may go after in immaculate is the horizontal premium patches/75 rc auto set.

I also think you got more bang for your buck with flawless...
LeonfromNC is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 01:25 AM   #127 (permalink)
Member
 
mageq1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 408
Default

One thing flawless has is Lillard RC On-Card Auto. The others have stickers.
mageq1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 04:39 AM   #128 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Bukit Timah, SG
Posts: 324
Default

There were stickers in flawless for lillard... Can we move away from
On card or sticker and just be happy there are lillard autos?

Does he still have a contract with leaf? If so panini did what they have to do and had rc autos of him... Most 2nd year autos dont command the same value as rc autos anywyas
2012space852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 04:41 AM   #129 (permalink)
Member
 
UltimateDeron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 6,507
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012space852 View Post
There were stickers in flawless for lillard... Can we move away from
On card or sticker and just be happy there are lillard autos?


Does he still have a contract with leaf? If so panini did what they have to do and had rc autos of him... Most 2nd year autos dont command the same value as rc autos anywyas
Exactly. That's why the whole "Immaculate sucks because Lillard is a sticker" argument is ridiculous!
__________________
I collect Deron Williams, Eric Gordon, and Derrick Rose.
Photobucket: http://s314.photobucket.com/albums/ll436/ultimate_deron/
UltimateDeron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 05:06 AM   #130 (permalink)
Member
 
Rabie1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 2,878
Default

I honestly do not get it. Why r we even arguing this? both products have some of the sickest cards i have seen in years. Enjoy that and stop nagging.
__________________
Patch sets currently chasing: NT Matchups, White Gold 13/14, Intrigue Dual 12/13, Stat line 12/13 and 13/14, Immaculate numbers.
PC Players: Lillard and Klay Thompson
For Trade: https://www.flickr.com/photos/28871127@N03/sets/72157642052905323/
Rabie1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 10:24 AM   #131 (permalink)
Member
 
mageq1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 408
Default

I am not saying immaculate sucks because lillard is a sticker auto. I think both products are great. I am just saying that if collectors want on-card nba license autos of lillard, lillard autos without the patch in flawless is the only place I have seen them. Maybe Panini will do a 180 and make the Lillard redemption on-card autos too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateDeron View Post
Exactly. That's why the whole "Immaculate sucks because Lillard is a sticker" argument is ridiculous!
mageq1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 10:29 AM   #132 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 3,529
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabie1 View Post
I honestly do not get it. Why r we even arguing this? both products have some of the sickest cards i have seen in years. Enjoy that and stop nagging.
Dear God, you get all of the +1s the internet will allow me to give. I don't understand why in the hell people can't just enjoy these products for what they are without thinking they need to choose a godd*** side on every single subject. Flawless is a great product. Immaculate is a great product. We all need to enjoy it while we can before we slide back into a trough of 20+ consecutive releases that are all s***.
__________________
"You stand out as crazy on the Internet. Do you realize how tough that is?"
AlabamaSlamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 03:37 PM   #133 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 215
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlabamaSlamma View Post
Dear God, you get all of the +1s the internet will allow me to give. I don't understand why in the hell people can't just enjoy these products for what they are without thinking they need to choose a godd*** side on every single subject. Flawless is a great product. Immaculate is a great product. We all need to enjoy it while we can before we slide back into a trough of 20+ consecutive releases that are all s***.
More +1's to this also. My only complaint is if they are going to keep doing both please put some distance between them. Put a hurting on my billfold.
Schocktown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 04:05 PM   #134 (permalink)
Member
 
ejs23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 1,808
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateDeron View Post
Exactly. That's why the whole "Immaculate sucks because Lillard is a sticker" argument is ridiculous!
exactly... it's a matter of personal preference.

if you collect autographed cards, you'll want Flawless.

if you collect autographed stickers, Immaculate will do.
ejs23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 04:24 PM   #135 (permalink)
jj2
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,508
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlabamaSlamma View Post
Dear God, you get all of the +1s the internet will allow me to give. I don't understand why in the hell people can't just enjoy these products for what they are without thinking they need to choose a godd*** side on every single subject. Flawless is a great product. Immaculate is a great product. We all need to enjoy it while we can before we slide back into a trough of 20+ consecutive releases that are all s***.
Because a lot of people are "invested" in either product. It's a sad state of affairs.
jj2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 04:57 PM   #136 (permalink)
Member
 
wheeler281's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 5,632
Send a message via AIM to wheeler281
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonfromNC View Post
I never said immaculate was a bad product, i simply said that i disagree with those who were saying it was going to be better than flawless.

I bought both products and i still like flawless better.

Id like the look of flawless better (thats why im going after the jumbo patch and rc auto set/25).

The only set i may go after in immaculate is the horizontal premium patches/75 rc auto set.

I also think you got more bang for your buck with flawless...

I am with you in this.
__________________
Collecting Cardboard of The Black N Gold Variety
Currently Buying Lynn Swanns Graded 8 or Higher by SGC, PSA,BGS/BVG
wheeler281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.