Blowout Cards Forums
eBay Front Page (card ed)

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASKETBALL

BASKETBALL Post your Basketball Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2013, 06:14 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default derrick rose 1/1 diamond....but its not flawless

who has info on this

2013 Panini Derrick Rose Authentic Diamond Card 1 1 Chicago Bulls 2010 11 MVP | eBay
Old 11-15-2013, 06:27 PM   #2 (permalink)

That was part of the 2013 NBA finals promo in June. You bought a box of cards directly from Panini and they included an auto card from players who participated in a Finals series. Lebron, D-Rose, and Lillard did not have autos so these 1/1 diamond cards were created for them. 10 rookies from the double rookie class had auto cards also, so that is why Lillard was included. Little did we know that these would be the precursers to Flawless. I have seen the Lebron and the Lillard over the summer on Ebay. Do an ebay search under nbs finals promo and you should see some cards. The best ones were the Bill Wellington and Bill Walton cards. Some of there autos where put on the wrong cards.
Old 11-17-2013, 10:46 AM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earvin32 View Post
That was part of the 2013 NBA finals promo in June. You bought a box of cards directly from Panini and they included an auto card from players who participated in a Finals series. Lebron, D-Rose, and Lillard did not have autos so these 1/1 diamond cards were created for them. 10 rookies from the double rookie class had auto cards also, so that is why Lillard was included. Little did we know that these would be the precursers to Flawless. I have seen the Lebron and the Lillard over the summer on Ebay. Do an ebay search under nbs finals promo and you should see some cards. The best ones were the Bill Wellington and Bill Walton cards. Some of there autos where put on the wrong cards.
thanks for all the info!