Blowout Cards Forums
New Categories

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASKETBALL

BASKETBALL Post your Basketball Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2010, 02:40 AM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeritageKing View Post
Durant/Garnett does not equal MJ, not even close, add Manny and Jeter in too, not
even close. Was Chris Carlin apart of this deal in any way?
As my post said, UD replaced about 20 of my redemptions with only 5 cards. I generally only buy high end like Ultimate and Exquisite so they were good redemptions. And do your research, there are a lot of Jordan autos that sell for less than $500. Almost any sticker one for instance.

Even the 1/1 listed in thie original post is a sticker auto on a parallel which might not sell for more than $700-800 on eBay.
Old 08-31-2010, 05:28 AM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Madbacker View Post
Because UD are a bunch of F-ing crooks who don't give 2 squirts about anybody but themselves.

I sincerely hope he reads this. In fact, I will CHALLENGE Richard McWilliam to a charity boxing match at next year's National Convention.
Gosh darnit who would I root for in that boxing match?! Man thats a tough one.
cruiserdaddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 08:21 AM   #28 (permalink)

Wow this Forum is one of those conspiracy forums too funny, one of the reasons I have stayed away. I am on other sites however so collectors know me, and there is nothing fishy going on you can let that one go. All I WANT TO DISCLOSE as this is a private matter is one of my cards was super low numbered and had multiple Autos including HOFers and Jordan, it was probably more in BV to be honest than the 1/1. I also had a rare Durant, and a bunch more bball and football I had been waiting on. So the point of this post was just to share with you that I finally got some help and as much as UD has pissed me off in the past they finally made it right with me. However only Ben did me right the rest blew me off. So that is all there is take it or leave it.
I do look forward to posting more killer breaks on here as I bust a lot of dope stuff.
Peace
ACCDADEAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 09:32 AM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACCDADEAL View Post
Wow this Forum is one of those conspiracy forums too funny, one of the reasons I have stayed away. I am on other sites however so collectors know me, and there is nothing fishy going on you can let that one go. All I WANT TO DISCLOSE as this is a private matter is one of my cards was super low numbered and had multiple Autos including HOFers and Jordan, it was probably more in BV to be honest than the 1/1. I also had a rare Durant, and a bunch more bball and football I had been waiting on. So the point of this post was just to share with you that I finally got some help and as much as UD has pissed me off in the past they finally made it right with me. However only Ben did me right the rest blew me off. So that is all there is take it or leave it.
I do look forward to posting more killer breaks on here as I bust a lot of dope stuff.
Peace
You must be a UD employee and it's their last-ditch effort to save the company before Kareem drives them bankrupt, or collectors stop buying their crap
Luke 2:11- Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord
mnvikingstwins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 09:36 AM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Durant/Garnett does not equal MJ, not even close,
An Exquisite Durant/Garnett dual jersey auto #/5 went for a little over 500$ recently on eBay. About 3 weeks ago (I was shocked, I was going to bid). So I can see why the Jordan was the replacement.
red48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 09:41 AM   #31 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnvikingstwins View Post
You must be a UD employee and it's their last-ditch effort to save the company before Kareem drives them bankrupt, or collectors stop buying their crap
What is the deal with these silly paranoid posts? Dudes trippen out. Let me spell it for you in real talk. NO I do not work for UD so dead that non sense. Good god people really?
Old 08-31-2010, 10:00 AM   #32 (permalink)

If you just detailed what cards you were waiting on, there would be no accusations. It is your secretive behavior that has everybody wondering.
GoClips! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 10:30 AM   #33 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoClips! View Post
If you just detailed what cards you were waiting on, there would be no accusations. It is your secretive behavior that has everybody wondering.

I have detailed them as much as I want to, it is a private matter, so in other words not information I want posted on some blog. I have already posted more than I wanted to from the start b/c I was asked to. So if people cannot be adult enough to accept a private matter then I will just not post on here anymore. This type of stuff is why I never signed up here in the first place. I am also done with this defending myself on a blog. You guys have at it with your conspiracy theories. I will just keep breaking boxes.
Old 08-31-2010, 10:40 AM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
I have detailed them as much as I want to, it is a private matter, so in other words not information I want posted on some blog. I have already posted more than I wanted to from the start b/c I was asked to. So if people cannot be adult enough to accept a private matter then I will just not post on here anymore. This type of stuff is why I never signed up here in the first place. I am also done with this defending myself on a blog. You guys have at it with your conspiracy theories. I will just keep breaking boxes.
Sorry that some people on here don't let up. I appreciate your info and seeing the cool cards and would love to see some breaks. Nice replacements, I'm sure that they were a fair trade for the cards you had in your redemption queue and the time you have been waiting for.
Stats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 11:17 AM   #35 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Send a message via AIM to mgugs46

Quote:
Why do you post here?
mgugs46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 12:22 PM   #36 (permalink)

If you have been a long time forum reader, take into account the history of the people making the "conspiracy theory" posts. That would help explain a lot.
Old 08-31-2010, 12:25 PM   #37 (permalink)

If the cards you were waiting for are not being made, why the big hush about what they were?

Cracks me up that you don't want to reveal what you were waiting on to equal the 4 you got from UD as replacements.
gman71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 12:43 PM   #38 (permalink)

You guys must be the biggest bunch of cry babies that I have ever seen... Yes, we know you don't like UD...enough already... Every threads that I read that has something to do with UD turns into UD bashing somewhere along the way... You hate UD, don't buy it... The OP just want to let ppl know what he got in replacement... did he say, go buy UD or anyway endorsed UD?? NO!! Give it a rest already...
wegoingsizzler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 12:45 PM   #39 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wegoingsizzler View Post
You guys must be the biggest bunch of cry babies that I have ever seen... Yes, we know you don't like UD...enough already... Every threads that I read that has something to do with UD turns into UD bashing somewhere along the way... You hate UD, don't buy it... The OP just want to let ppl know what he got in replacement... did he say, go buy UD or anyway endorsed UD?? NO!! Give it a rest already...
Is it hating on UD to want to know what he was actually waiting on?
Old 08-31-2010, 12:52 PM   #40 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gman71 View Post
Is it hating on UD to want to know what he was actually waiting on?
Who cares what he was waiting on? He already said they were high value cards... Does it make you feel better that you know what the cards were?? Does it make a difference?? If he says what they are, and rest of the board will probably accuse him of lying anyways cause he is an "UD RAT".. he is entitled to his privacy... I am sure not all of you tells this board everything about your hobby life...
wegoingsizzler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 12:56 PM   #41 (permalink)

I too bought a ton of high end UD....primarily Exquisite.....and have been waiting on a Durant redemption for almost a year....only to find out it needs to be replaced....have 8 or 9 other redemptions that go back to February and March of 09 for Rookie Redemtions. There are two of the 9 that now show "IN STOCK AND WILL SHIP SOON", but the others just state they are waiting for the athlete to sign...I have a nice Durant Exquisite redemption and am hoping to get something nice for it.....
Old 08-31-2010, 01:28 PM   #42 (permalink)

Quote:
Who cares what he was waiting on? He already said they were high value cards... Does it make you feel better that you know what the cards were?? Does it make a difference?? If he says what they are, and rest of the board will probably accuse him of lying anyways cause he is an "UD RAT".. he is entitled to his privacy... I am sure not all of you tells this board everything about your hobby life...

Sure he's entitled to his privacy,but why tell half a story? There's zero harm in revealing what led to his replacements.

If they are as rare as he claims to be maybe someone on these boards is waiting for one or more of what he was waiting on and maybe they'll now know that they're either never going to see that card and can use these replacements as a parameter as what to ask for
Old 08-31-2010, 02:28 PM   #43 (permalink)

Quote:
Upper Deck Sucks!

MUSEUM COLLECTION FRAME METAL
STAN MUSIAL AUTOGRAPH
kyle1707 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 02:29 PM   #44 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
I smell a second UD rat.
The Madbacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 02:34 PM   #45 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

So on another forum he posted the same thing......

A few posts in he asked what the BV on the Jordan 1/1 was.

Then there was a post on the Ebay forums where he was going to sue someone for leaving a negative so he could "get his reputation back"

You have some nice cards there. I hope everything was on the "up and up" getting them
jlzinck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 02:40 PM   #46 (permalink)

Quote:
to each their own.

I'm not gonna make any accusations but seriously bro, the redemptions that weren't honored by UD is a "Private Matter"?
Boondox_Saint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 02:56 PM   #47 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Peace
Get off his back guys...he busts alot of "dope" stuff...how can anyone that gets that "jiggy" with all those "ill" cards be a "poser"? May not smell a rat as much as a wanna be...nice cards though...fo shizzle
jstapleton71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 03:07 PM   #48 (permalink)

BAHHAHAH really some of these people are too much.

1. Nope jstapleton not a "poser" as you put it more legit than you know. Hush.
2. jlzinck thanks for looking into what I post. Yeah the person that gave me my one negative on EBAY after 11 years was a jerk, and EBAY is becoming unbearble with bad bidders. I hope EBAY is working out for you. That is a prime example of why I post the least amount that I need to.
3. The amount of energy into all of this is a trip by some of you dudes. I hope you are not public employees wasting our tax $$ on here. So drum rolllllllll the card was
A 1/1 Kobe/Jordan/Bron/KG/Ruth/Jeter/
Peace
Old 08-31-2010, 03:16 PM   #49 (permalink)

I have a hard time understanding why you won't tell us the cards that were replaced. If it is such a private matter why did you bother posting about it?
bballcardheaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 03:19 PM   #50 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
BAHHAHAH really some of these people are too much.

1. Nope jstapleton not a "poser" as you put it more legit than you know. Hush.
2. jlzinck thanks for looking into what I post. Yeah the person that gave me my one negative on EBAY after 11 years was a jerk, and EBAY is becoming unbearble with bad bidders. I hope EBAY is working out for you. That is a prime example of why I post the least amount that I need to.
3. The amount of energy into all of this is a trip by some of you dudes. I hope you are not public employees wasting our tax $$ on here. So drum rolllllllll the card was
A 1/1 Kobe/Jordan/Bron/KG/Ruth/Jeter/
Peace
Just breaking balls dude...seriously. As long as you are happy with the replacements, who cares what everyone thinks?
jstapleton71 is offline   Reply With Quote