Blowout Cards Forums

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUT TV closed > Blowout Blogs

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2010, 07:38 PM   #26 (permalink)

Not a real big fan of how long it takes COMC to fill an order. Most the time for me personally it has taken 4 or 5 days for the card to be mailed out after I have requested shipment on a card. The majority of the time its only 1 or 2 cards that I have shipped as well.

I've had no problems with stuff not arriving or in good condition. However a couple times I have had like 5-10 cards shipped and only 2 of the cards are actually in toploaders while the rest are in pennysleeves.

I guess that's why the shipping is cheap compared to most. Takes more time than most other sites to fill your order and they save a little money on supplies as they don't ship all the cards well protected

My Ersan Ilyasova, Luc Mbah a Moute, & Larry Sanders Collection
http://milwbucks.webs.com/
Old 08-16-2010, 01:18 AM   #27 (permalink)

So to you bigger sellers, what do you recommend selling? I sent in a batch of 260 cards a couple weeks ago. Mostly numbered and a few game used and autos. I figured I would send in mostly stuff I couldn't sell on Ebay, but stuff small collectors may like. Mostly $.25-$10 stuff.

Supercollecting Cedric Griffin (06 Rookie Cornerback - Vikings) 71/153 !!
Old 08-16-2010, 05:53 AM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikingfan101 View Post
So to you bigger sellers, what do you recommend selling? I sent in a batch of 260 cards a couple weeks ago. Mostly numbered and a few game used and autos. I figured I would send in mostly stuff I couldn't sell on Ebay, but stuff small collectors may like. Mostly $.25-$10 stuff.
I'm curious about this as well. I just sent my first batch of 175 cards to COMC, and am now waiting for them to be processed. It was mainly refractors, numbered cards, and short prints, things I thought set builders would be most interested in. I was wondering if this was what sold best.
Old 08-16-2010, 07:38 AM   #29 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to iluvfish2 Send a message via Yahoo to iluvfish2

You guys are so heading off topic on this (as this thread was for shipping fees and these comments should really of been put in the larger COMC thread), but there is no ryme or reason to what sells and or how much on the site that I have yet to pattern. Player collectors use the site, set builders are using it, as are team collectors and show dealers.