|10-11-2011, 01:12 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jun 2007
Blowoutcards week 6 nfl promo !! (CLOSED)
Here's the PROMO:
Blowoutcards Week 6 NFL Promo!
The 1st Post with the Correct 3 Players will receive:
FREE BOX of 2011 Topps Inceptions Football Hobby!
FREE BOX of 2010 Topps Chrome Football Hobby!
FREE BOX of 2007 Leaf Limited Football Hobby!
FREE CASE of 2010 Donruss Rated Rookies Football 20 Box CASE!!
FREE BOX of 2008 Topps Chrome Football Hobby!!
FREE BOX of 2006 Playoff Contenders Football HOBBY !
1) Pick the Player who will have the Most RUSHING Yards in WEEK 6
2) Pick the Player who will have the Most PASSING Yards in WEEK 6
3) Pick the Player with the Most RECEIVING Yards in WEEK 6
1. No Purchase Necessary to participate
2. In the event of a tie, the 1st Post with the correct entry will receive The Giveaway.
3. Your entry must be posted in this Thread to participate.
4. All picks must be submitted by 1 PM EST on Sunday Oct, 16th, 2011.
5. You must notify us via email at Blowoutcards@aol.com of your correct entry by 1pm on Tuesday, 10/18/11. (Once informed, we will check your post in the thread to verify)
6. You are not allowed to edit your post or your submission will be automatically void and your entry will be disqualified. No exceptions so please make sure your 1st post is correct.
We reserve the right to alter, cancel or change this challenge at anytime for any reason
7. Only 1 entry per person
8. This weeks Giveaway will carry over to the next week if there is not a Winner.
9. Most important...HAVE FUN !
Thanks again for your continued Business and Support !
Here's are the Results from WEEK 6 !
1) Rashard Mendenhall-146 yds rushing
2) Drew Brees -383 yds passing
3) Anquan Boldin- 132 yds Receiving
If any member had the correct entry posted, Please email us at Blowoutcards@aol.com for your FREE BOX of 2011 Topps Inceptions Football HOBBY + a BOX of 2010 TOPPS CHROME HOBBY FOOTBALL + a BOX of 2007 Leaf Limited FB HOBBY+ a 20 Box Case of 2010 Donruss Rated Rookies FB +a BOX of 2008 Topps Chrome Football Hobby+ a Box of 2006 Playoff Contenders Football HOBBY !!!
In the event that there is not a winner....we will carry it over and add to the Giveaway for WEEK 7 !
Last edited by blowoutcards2; 11-22-2011 at 12:06 PM.
|10-11-2011, 01:13 PM||#3 (permalink)|
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Mechanicsburg, Pa
Steve Smith (Car)
SET CHASE: Mike Schmidt Topps PSA Set: 17/17 (need: Upgrades '75, '79, '82)
Monster #: 50/524; Unique Backs: 19/39
SORRY I DO NOT SHIP INTERNATIONAL
|10-11-2011, 01:18 PM||#10 (permalink)|
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: North Dallas
Collect: 2013 Panini HOF 50th Anniversary Signatures, Contenders Rookie autos, 2001 Donruss Classics Significant Signature On card Auto's
|10-11-2011, 01:19 PM||#11 (permalink)|
Join Date: Sep 2009
Check out my bucket! Baseball, Basketball and Football included. http://s947.photobucket.com/home/whdcfan/allalbums
-I am currently Looking for 2008 UD Heroes Bob Gibson Parallel Cards.
-Working on 09-10 Panini Timeless Treasures BBall Private Signings Auto set #/25.
|10-11-2011, 01:23 PM||#19 (permalink)|
Join Date: Mar 2009
Not looking for anything specific...usually will just looks through buckets and lists to see what catches my eye.
PC: Yao Ming, Chicago Teams, Jessica Burciaga
|10-11-2011, 01:28 PM||#25 (permalink)|
Join Date: Oct 2010
Only looking for Vikings autos/patches, Yankees autos/patches, and almost anything Syracuse. Photobucket: http://s263.photobucket.com/albums/ii153/vikingsfan77/