Blowout Cards Forums
MEM MADNESS

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Blowout Cards Promotions! (And Other FREE Giveaways!)

Blowout Cards Promotions! (And Other FREE Giveaways!) Try to Win a FREE Box of cards & other awesome free giveaways, contests, and promotions!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2011, 10:22 PM   #476 (permalink)

people are not mad at people with low post counts!!! they do not want people that are cheating to win !!! As in people making multiple accounts just to up there odds!!!!!!
Old 11-01-2011, 12:25 AM   #477 (permalink)

Would you guys get mad if I won?
Old 11-01-2011, 12:41 AM   #478 (permalink)

I dont have many points but I dont care either who wins. Post count or not.
Im just glad I actually have a shot to win free hobby boxes.
Thanks Blowout for these contests

Always Looking For Rare Paul Pierce
Old 11-01-2011, 12:55 AM   #479 (permalink)

i hit 2/3 in week 4 can i get 2/3 of the prize.. i got a lot of posts also
Old 11-01-2011, 09:10 AM   #480 (permalink)

What time is the new thread started?
Old 11-01-2011, 09:11 AM   #481 (permalink)

When ever they want too.lol
Old 11-01-2011, 09:12 AM   #482 (permalink)

Just curious
Old 11-01-2011, 09:14 AM   #483 (permalink)

I have seen 10am pacific to 6:20am pacific.Just varys
Old 11-01-2011, 10:35 AM   #484 (permalink)
Administrator

Here's are the Results from WEEK 8 !

1) LeSean McCoy-185 yds rushing
2) Philip Rivers -369 yds passing
3) Anquan Boldin- 145 yds Receiving

If any member had the correct entry posted, Please email us at Blowoutcards@aol.com for your FREE BOX of 2011 Topps Inceptions Football HOBBY + a BOX of 2010 TOPPS CHROME HOBBY FOOTBALL + a BOX of 2007 Leaf Limited FB HOBBY+ a 20 Box Case of 2010 Donruss Rated Rookies FB +a BOX of 2008 Topps Chrome Football Hobby+ a Box of 2006 Playoff Contenders Football HOBBY+ FREE CASE of 2009 Upper Deck NFL Players Rookie Premiere 20 set CASE + a 2007 Donruss Classics Football Hobby Box!!!!

In the event that there is not a winner....we will carry it over and add to the Giveaway for WEEK 9 !
Old 11-01-2011, 11:41 AM   #485 (permalink)

This was the last week with 6 teams on bye, meaning its only going to get tougher... I wonder if they will carry it over to the playoffs if no one gets in the regular season.
Old 11-01-2011, 08:42 PM   #486 (permalink)

This is a little bit ridiculous....Blowout Cards is BIGGER than just a forum........its a large corporation and very popular online and throughout the endless varieties of collecting communities. Just because you only have a certain number of posts dont mean squat. Obviously, it would not take rocket science to figure out if somone was pulling a scam or not abiding by the contest rules. Heres an example of my point. Lets say Coca-Cola was giving away free soda for life, you better believe that someone who has only had one sip of Coke in their whole life is going to be signing up for that promo. The point is not to give someone who has a million kidney stones and diabetes from Coke the grand prize, but to get more people to drink their product, the grand prize is just the carrot hanging in front of the horse. People are going to want to win ALL of those boxes, and while they are here maybe they will check out the main store and buy a box or two, or maybe some supplies; who knows!?! But thats the point. Everyone you are dogging on here are potentionally new customers for BO. Your negative posts may only serve as a deterent to people who actually are enjoying the contest for what it is. They read your crap, and decide they dont want to be a part of this forum. But maybe that is your angle here, get rid of the people that dont conform to your standards; another BO bully thinking their feces dont stink cause they have 46 million posts and they have kissed the most (!) while they have been on here. This is one of the reasons my post count is so low, every thread that I have perused througout this forum has some kind of arguing, complaining, and whining in them. No matter how long you have been on here OR how many posts you have OR how many boxes you or your mommy bought you, IT STILL does not improve your chances of winning, and you are certainly not more deserving because of those things. WE ALL have the same RIGHT to be on here and take our chances. Perhaps you can ask Blowout to give you an "Atta Boy" for being the most active typers!! Theres my 2-cents......take it or leave it!! Tired of biting my tongue on this issue!!
Old 11-01-2011, 08:46 PM   #487 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shillen View Post
This is a little bit ridiculous....Blowout Cards is BIGGER than just a forum........its a large corporation and very popular online and throughout the endless varieties of collecting communities. Just because you only have a certain number of posts dont mean squat. Obviously, it would not take rocket science to figure out if somone was pulling a scam or not abiding by the contest rules. Heres an example of my point. Lets say Coca-Cola was giving away free soda for life, you better believe that someone who has only had one sip of Coke in their whole life is going to be signing up for that promo. The point is not to give someone who has a million kidney stones and diabetes from Coke the grand prize, but to get more people to drink their product, the grand prize is just the carrot hanging in front of the horse. People are going to want to win ALL of those boxes, and while they are here maybe they will check out the main store and buy a box or two, or maybe some supplies; who knows!?! But thats the point. Everyone you are dogging on here are potentionally new customers for BO. Your negative posts may only serve as a deterent to people who actually are enjoying the contest for what it is. They read your crap, and decide they dont want to be a part of this forum. But maybe that is your angle here, get rid of the people that dont conform to your standards; another BO bully thinking their feces dont stink cause they have 46 million posts and they have kissed the most (!) while they have been on here. This is one of the reasons my post count is so low, every thread that I have perused througout this forum has some kind of arguing, complaining, and whining in them. No matter how long you have been on here OR how many posts you have OR how many boxes you or your mommy bought you, IT STILL does not improve your chances of winning, and you are certainly not more deserving because of those things. WE ALL have the same RIGHT to be on here and take our chances. Perhaps you can ask Blowout to give you an "Atta Boy" for being the most active typers!! Theres my 2-cents......take it or leave it!! Tired of biting my tongue on this issue!!
Everyone who cares about the hobby at all deserves the same chance as anyone else. It would be nice to see a friend win, but it would also be nice to see anyone win. Good luck to you.
Old 11-02-2011, 11:39 PM   #488 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shillen View Post
Once again............. do people read anymore or just start rattling off a "defensive" remark. I have a position on this issue, "cheaters never win" (in the long run). Let Karma catch up to people who try to cheat. Quit judging what other people are doing or posting and worry about yourself.

BUT...... if your going to use the Blog to sound off, atleast read 25% of the previous posts before chiming in. Its very annoying, and the perception is that maybe your guilty. Just sayin.

http://s1043.photobucket.com/albums/b436/teej750/All%20football/Autos%20FT/
Old 11-03-2011, 01:43 PM   #489 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erFan View Post
Once again............. do people read anymore or just start rattling off a "defensive" remark. I have a position on this issue, "cheaters never win" (in the long run). Let Karma catch up to people who try to cheat. Quit judging what other people are doing or posting and worry about yourself.

BUT...... if your going to use the Blog to sound off, atleast read 25% of the previous posts before chiming in. Its very annoying, and the perception is that maybe your guilty. Just sayin.
I see that my rant has reached its' target audience.

I have did read over 25% of this thread, and I know the saying that 'only the guilty speak'. So to ensure that there are no ill perceptions of my intentions, I will send you a couple of boxes personally if I do win as an act of good faith.

Obviously, my post was a little heated, but understandably so for me. I felt a need to say what I felt and did so. Naturally, someone else is going to take offense to what I said....ALL arguments have two sides. I am not going to convince you of my feelings, and, likewise, you will not convince me of yours. That said, I am done.