Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Blowout Cards Promotions! (And Other FREE Giveaways!)

Blowout Cards Promotions! (And Other FREE Giveaways!) Try to Win a FREE Box of cards & other awesome free giveaways, contests, and promotions!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2011, 08:40 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default 2011 Blowout Cards' BLACK FRIDAY...Be There. (CLOSED)

The Countdown Has Begun...

At Blowout Cards we're always working to bring AMAZING DEALS and INNOVATIVE PROMOTIONS to the Hobby.

Our 2011 Blowout Cards' Black Friday will be the Single Largest Sale in the History of our Company.

Over the next few weeks, we will be posting some SNEAK PEEKS and TEASERS...

Do not miss this year's event.

STAY TUNED!

On Black Friday, please visit this thread!

2011 Black Friday Promotion - Blowout Cards - *OFFICIAL UPDATE THREAD*

P.S. You're going to want to Sign up on our Social Media Platforms ahead of time and Bookmark these Pages.

Blowout Cards - Company - Sterling, Virginia | Facebook

www.Twitter.com/Blowoutcards

blowoutcards's Channel - YouTube

Blowout Cards Forums - Sports Cards, Trading Cards, Non Sports and B/S/T

Last edited by blowoutcards; 12-08-2011 at 09:51 AM.
Old 11-04-2011, 11:29 AM   #2 (permalink)
Administrator

Black Friday Beckett Subscription Giveaway returns for the 3rd straight year . Be ready to call in all day long for free stuff !
Old 11-04-2011, 11:33 AM   #3 (permalink)

That is a very dramtic poster, "Be there." 3 AM PST is crazy, I hope I can snag more deals than I did last year.
Old 11-04-2011, 11:48 AM   #4 (permalink)
Banned

Wont be there this time. Last 2 years i learned you wont get squat. Ill be at my LCS getting Panini's wrapper redemption black friday packs instead.
Old 11-04-2011, 12:21 PM   #5 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Curious about something...say I am able to land a couple solid deals on the BO site throughout the day...can I wait until the end to ship my items together, and reduce shipping cost, or are orders required to be completed for each individual deal/purchase?
Old 11-04-2011, 12:24 PM   #6 (permalink)

Ya i tired last year also.. 5am my time..

I wish there was away for everyone to get something..

i spend a ton on this site.. i mean a ton...

I got nothing...

There are guys who buy nothing from blowout all year besides this..

they get there boxes and resell them to make money...

Probably get beat up a little for my comments... But it is the truth...
NEED A 2011 ALLEN GINTER MINI SET
Old 11-04-2011, 12:28 PM   #7 (permalink)
Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tajikey View Post
Curious about something...say I am able to land a couple solid deals on the BO site throughout the day...can I wait until the end to ship my items together, and reduce shipping cost, or are orders required to be completed for each individual deal/purchase?
From what I remember, no you can't wait until the end of the day. Each thing you order is seperate and you have to complete the order to get anything. Good stuff will last 2 minutes if you are lucky which means you have to click, accept your shipping info, accept your payment info and place the order before the other 12,000 people do. Good luck.

http://s1058.photobucket.com/albums/t403/klay22/
Old 11-04-2011, 12:28 PM   #8 (permalink)

i dont buy a lot from here but am starting to buy more again. tried and failed and then tried and failed to get something. this time is going to be different.
If at first you dont succeed, try,try again
Looking for Carlos Santana, Shin Soo Choo, Asdrubal Cabrera and Indians Prospectshttp://s624.photobucket.com/home/Gsizemore24/index Give the bucket a look its growing let me know if you find anything Thanks!
Old 11-04-2011, 12:35 PM   #9 (permalink)

if i remember correctly, yes the sales are fast, here, ebay, twitter, facebook, etc and if you snooze or have a slow internet you lose, BUT I'm pretty sure that at the end of the day, most of the offers were back up for everyone as the weekend discounted sales, maybe not at the same prices as originally given, but still at a hefty discount..just some food for thought, and Pat/Chris/Danny please delete this post if I just gave away your secret
http://sportscardalbum.com/u/cactuspies
RIP Mom 10/8/09, PAPAJIM 11/22/10
Old 11-04-2011, 02:15 PM   #10 (permalink)
Administrator

We have received a lot of feedback on our Black Friday Promotion. We have made several changes to this years promotion and we do welcome any and all suggestions posted here or they can be emailed to Fish@blowoutcards.com

We will be posting many deals throughout the day on 11/25 and will have phone in contests as well as some other fun promotions.We appreciate all of our customers and know this years promotion will be our best yet.

The countdown has begun...
Old 11-07-2011, 01:16 PM   #11 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

can you explain what's the phone in contest, or at least point me in the right direction if you have an explanation up already, thanks
Old 11-07-2011, 01:44 PM   #12 (permalink)

The deals were good last year, I got a couple of cases of formerly hot product for less than one box of The Cup... and if they show up again this year I'm doing it again!
Old 11-07-2011, 04:03 PM   #13 (permalink)

My personal experience with this sucked!I love Blowoutcards and theyre awesome deals, but when it came to the black friday deals.It was just way too hard to place an order in for anything!I was Up pretty early to just try to cash in on some of the deals but all I got was loss of sleep.Honestly, I won't even try this year.Good luck to you all that do though.And pull some nice card while at it!And thanks for the awesome promotion too Blowout!
Old 11-07-2011, 08:39 PM   #14 (permalink)

2 years ago was awesome, last year, big let down. hope this is the bounce back year.
Old 11-07-2011, 08:42 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowoutcards View Post
We have received a lot of feedback on our Black Friday Promotion. We have made several changes to this years promotion and we do welcome any and all suggestions posted here or they can be emailed to Fish@blowoutcards.com

We will be posting many deals throughout the day on 11/25 and will have phone in contests as well as some other fun promotions.We appreciate all of our customers and know this years promotion will be our best yet.

The countdown has begun...
Will there be any way to do a combined shipping system for multiple orders, not a full free shipping combined discount, but maybe a $2 fee per extra order after the first order on any that do not reach the $150 mark?
Jeremiah 29:11: “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
Old 11-08-2011, 09:09 AM   #16 (permalink)
Administrator

We're still planning out the logistics for the whole promotion but we will have all the details posted in the coming weeks. We're going to do everything we can to make this years the most successful and enjoyable experience for all of you. Thanks
Chris
Old 11-08-2011, 11:21 AM   #17 (permalink)

My biggest complaint last year was that most of the great deals were quick hit eBay buy it nows and I'm pretty sure someone had a snipe tool set up to buy anything blowout listed. The best deals lasted under a second. You should do it where like the twentieth person to buy said box gets it at the crazy deal, but all the others still get a deal
Old 11-08-2011, 11:33 AM   #18 (permalink)

Lookin forward to some 2007 topps series 2 blasters!!!!
Old 11-08-2011, 07:29 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
My biggest complaint last year was that most of the great deals were quick hit eBay buy it nows and I'm pretty sure someone had a snipe tool set up to buy anything blowout listed. The best deals lasted under a second. You should do it where like the twentieth person to buy said box gets it at the crazy deal, but all the others still get a deal
All I had was my standard internet connection and I snagged a few of these premier deals!

One box also held an AP Rookie auto/50!

I was stoked! I am excited for this year's BF Sale! Thanks Blowout!
Old 11-08-2011, 08:22 PM   #20 (permalink)
Banned

any GPK boxes in this offering?
Old 11-08-2011, 08:30 PM   #21 (permalink)

are you going to be posting links to each deal on twitter again like last year? that IS your promotion right there so you better do that again lol. and for the ebay deals, i know its tough for u to give away so many discounted boxes, but it would be great if u had more available in those ebay deals cuz they were always sold out by the time i clicked on them...

Bring me your Dan Haren, Maurice Jones-Drew, Bobby Shantz, & Oregon State Beavers!

Bucket: http://s295.photobucket.com/albums/mm134/RichSlyFox14/
Old 11-11-2011, 08:25 PM   #22 (permalink)

Looking forward to some 07 Leaf Limited!!!
Old 11-13-2011, 07:51 PM   #23 (permalink)
Inactive Account

Okay, so if I'm not mistaken, Blowout's Black Friday basically consists of a limited number of boxes going on sale early in the morning, and who ever purchases them first gets it at the discounted price. And are there any contests?
Old 11-14-2011, 10:43 PM   #24 (permalink)

I hope they post them all at once, i dont want to sit on their web site all day and refresh every 30 seconds....
Old 11-14-2011, 10:54 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UO_Ducks_Fan View Post
I hope they post them all at once, i dont want to sit on their web site all day and refresh every 30 seconds....
i hate to break it to you...but they havent posted them all at once in past years...they post new deals throughout the day so in order to get the really good deals you have to refresh very often. they post deals on the website and on ebay. the ones on ebay sell in like seconds because they are so good. the ones on the website are still good and they last a bit longer but you still need to be fast with most of them. i think its fun to be involved even if i dont get anything. i dont have work or school that day so...i will be on Blowout haha

My bucket: http://s1096.photobucket.com/home/mmondayjr/index
Closed Thread