Blowout Cards Forums
Halloween

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Blowout Cards Promotions! (And Other FREE Giveaways!)

Blowout Cards Promotions! (And Other FREE Giveaways!) Try to Win a FREE Box of cards & other awesome free giveaways, contests, and promotions!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2012, 11:23 PM   #701 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to SethMurphy

this site if full of soo many ungrateful, whiny babies... get over yourselves, guess what someone is finally going to win one of the hardest contests blowout runs (for free). guess what they don't have to give anything away ever, but they do because they know its great for business and because they give a damn about their customers.

guess what they don't need to provide this forum for all of you either, but they do because they care about this hobby, they could just sell their product and be happy with the money they make.

grow up, congratulate the winner, if it holds up, and enjoy watching his massive break of all that product. quit complaining because you couldn't win...

PCs - Cito Culver, Ryan Callahan, Ryan Nassib college uni, Prince Amukamara autos #/25 or less, Eli Manning autos, Richter/Messier/Leetch
Old 01-01-2012, 11:23 PM   #702 (permalink)

who in their right mind would take a damn running back to lead in receiving yards? Use a little common sense
Old 01-01-2012, 11:32 PM   #703 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SethMurphy View Post
this site if full of soo many ungrateful, whiny babies... get over yourselves, guess what someone is finally going to win one of the hardest contests blowout runs (for free). guess what they don't have to give anything away ever, but they do because they know its great for business and because they give a damn about their customers.

guess what they don't need to provide this forum for all of you either, but they do because they care about this hobby, they could just sell their product and be happy with the money they make.

grow up, congratulate the winner, if it holds up, and enjoy watching his massive break of all that product. quit complaining because you couldn't win...
I don't think anyone is being whiny.....its just a discussion of people curious if it will hold up...I hope it does....but like other people....I could see something holding it up....and honestly you sound pretty whiny
Old 01-01-2012, 11:33 PM   #704 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff152380 View Post
who in their right mind would take a damn running back to lead in receiving yards? Use a little common sense
I'd almost take rice dude is a beast
Old 01-01-2012, 11:33 PM   #705 (permalink)

I can't wait for next season when Peyton is back and someone puts "Manning" as their QB pick.
Old 01-01-2012, 11:35 PM   #706 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tolrobb View Post
I can't wait for next season when Peyton is back and someone puts "Manning" as their QB pick.
Nah it will be Luck! Haha
Old 01-01-2012, 11:35 PM   #707 (permalink)
Banned

Next season they should just make it more clear that you have to put the first and last name and what category you think they're gonna lead in. They should also Require x amount of posts or itraders so people don't make multiple accounts
Old 01-01-2012, 11:38 PM   #708 (permalink)

Next year I'm putting

Manning
Jones
Johnson

every week, I'm bound to win at least once.
Old 01-01-2012, 11:44 PM   #709 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tolrobb View Post
Next year I'm putting

Manning
Jones
Johnson

every week, I'm bound to win at least once.
LOL thats too funny but your probably right seeing that that could mean multiple people
Old 01-01-2012, 11:45 PM   #710 (permalink)

Here's the PROMO:

*Important*
Your selections must be listed in the following order to be considered a valid entry

Pick the Player who will Score the Most POINTS on Christmas Day.
Pick the Player who will have the Most ASSISTS on Christmas Day.
Pick the Player who will grab the Most REBOUNDS on Christmas Day.

thats from the nba promo blowout did where it says selections must be in this order the football one does not state that so i dont think order should be an issue
Season Stats: 17 Catches for 144 Yards and 1 TD also 1 Rush for 37 Yards
Old 01-01-2012, 11:51 PM   #711 (permalink)

Congrates to the winner.

Everyone else, go bitch elsewhere
Old 01-01-2012, 11:54 PM   #712 (permalink)

55 boxes that's a pretty huge giveaway for a free contest. Reason blowout is the best
Old 01-02-2012, 02:17 AM   #713 (permalink)

It amazes me the last week of the season people still put picks out of order constantly, if I were in charge with my OCD ways that's an instant DQ, its not hard to put less than 10 words in a certain order, just a lack of attention to detail. Regardless, congradulations to the poster with the infered correct picks!
Old 01-02-2012, 03:07 AM   #714 (permalink)

congrats to the winner i hope you pull something very nice
Old 01-02-2012, 03:24 AM   #715 (permalink)
Jin

I say he gets the boxes, but he better do some dam free group breaks or contests. 58 boxes? holy...

TAKE A PEEK ~ I COLLECT STAR PATCHES AND AUTOS
http://s1140.photobucket.com/albums/n577/JinsUnited/Basketball%20Collection/
Old 01-02-2012, 06:51 AM   #716 (permalink)

i'll admit theres no way in he!! im reading like 15 page so arguments so can some1 sum up the arguement here?!?!? Someone 'kinda' won but didnt?? Some one had the right guesses in the wrong order, which i dont believe it says that it HAS to list in THIS order to count, althought Bball xmas did, or some just put Johnson meaning calvin or andre or even Don (lol) Next year this needs ether air tight rules or some leaway...IMO
Old 01-02-2012, 07:30 AM   #717 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by deloreanfan81 View Post
i'll admit theres no way in he!! im reading like 15 page so arguments so can some1 sum up the arguement here?!?!? Someone 'kinda' won but didnt?? Some one had the right guesses in the wrong order, which i dont believe it says that it HAS to list in THIS order to count, althought Bball xmas did, or some just put Johnson meaning calvin or andre or even Don (lol) Next year this needs ether air tight rules or some leaway...IMO
Here's your summary...

This is the Promo:

Here's the PROMO:

1. Pick the Player who will have the Most RUSHING Yards in Week 17

2. Pick the Player who will have the Most PASSING Yards in Week 17

3. Pick the Player with the Most RECEIVING Yards in Week 17

Example:
A.Peterson
D.BREES
R.White

mjg06d posted the following entry:

Matthew Stafford
Ray Rice
C. Johnson

The 2 main discussions are:

1) The promo instructions does not explicitly say the players need to be in order...however, the lines are numbered 1, 2, and 3, which would imply an order is needed. Is there a possibility that someone would pick a RB as the weeks leader in Receiving yards?? maybe, maybe not, Forte and Foster were 2 examples of players who catch a lot of passes, also Ray Rice leads his team in receptions. The promo does not state RB that has the most rushing yards, it states player...

2) The poster put in the last player as C. Johnson...Did he mean Chris Johnson, Calvin Johnson or anyone else. Some argue that it should be assumed that it is Calvin Johnson, others say it gave an unfair advantage, because it allowed the poster to have multiple entries, what if Chris Johnson had lead in rushing yards and ray rice led in receiving yards.

There you go in a nutshell...
Old 01-02-2012, 07:38 AM   #718 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacubs View Post
Here's your summary...

This is the Promo:

Here's the PROMO:

1. Pick the Player who will have the Most RUSHING Yards in Week 17

2. Pick the Player who will have the Most PASSING Yards in Week 17

3. Pick the Player with the Most RECEIVING Yards in Week 17

Example:
A.Peterson
D.BREES
R.White

mjg06d posted the following entry:

Matthew Stafford
Ray Rice
C. Johnson

The 2 main discussions are:

1) The promo instructions does not explicitly say the players need to be in order...however, the lines are numbered 1, 2, and 3, which would imply an order is needed. Is there a possibility that someone would pick a RB as the weeks leader in Receiving yards?? maybe, maybe not, Forte and Foster were 2 examples of players who catch a lot of passes, also Ray Rice leads his team in receptions. The promo does not state RB that has the most rushing yards, it states player...

2) The poster put in the last player as C. Johnson...Did he mean Chris Johnson, Calvin Johnson or anyone else. Some argue that it should be assumed that it is Calvin Johnson, others say it gave an unfair advantage, because it allowed the poster to have multiple entries, what if Chris Johnson had lead in rushing yards and ray rice led in receiving yards.

There you go in a nutshell...
I have to tell you that one week I did pick Demarco Murry a RB to have the most receiving yards.

That is all I will post as this is Blowouts contest and they have the final decision.
RIP PAPAJIM
Sabrina Cortellessa
Old 01-02-2012, 07:43 AM   #719 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikecancelliere View Post
Next season they should just make it more clear that you have to put the first and last name and what category you think they're gonna lead in. They should also Require x amount of posts or itraders so people don't make multiple accounts
Everyone will be lucky if Blowout has anymore contests. There always seems to b a massive display of jealousy and #@#@#@#@#@#@ing whenever they give stuff away.
RIP PAPAJIM
Sabrina Cortellessa
Old 01-02-2012, 09:39 AM   #720 (permalink)

congrats to winner
Old 01-02-2012, 09:57 AM   #721 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marino5084 View Post
Everyone will be lucky if Blowout has anymore contests. There always seems to b a massive display of jealousy and #@#@#@#@#@#@ing whenever they give stuff away.
Exactly. I wouldn't have these anymore if I were them. Stick to the contests for paying customers (like the season ones) which are randomly selected so there is no whining.
Old 01-02-2012, 10:45 AM   #722 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to SethMurphy

Quote:
Originally Posted by marino5084 View Post
Amen.... this is just ridiculous, guess what I posted all 17 weeks this year, didn't win and guess what it didn't cost me more than 2 or 3 minutes once a week to make picks. great, it's fun someone won good for him, enjoy the prize.

people around here are so set on being the biggest, baddest internet tough guy that they can't just genuinely be happy for someone... this is no different than someone posting a great pull they had, and before they have five minutes free to actually get the scan/picture up people are tearing them down saying it's a lie or false because they didn't instantly show seven pictures of the card, front back and all corners

PCs - Cito Culver, Ryan Callahan, Ryan Nassib college uni, Prince Amukamara autos #/25 or less, Eli Manning autos, Richter/Messier/Leetch
Old 01-02-2012, 12:08 PM   #723 (permalink)

Here's are the Results from WEEK 17 !

1) Ray Rice - 191 yds rushing
2) Matthew Stafford - 520 yds passing
3) Calvin Johnson - 244 yds Receiving

If any member had the correct entry posted, Please email us at Blowoutcards@aol.com for your FREE BOX of 2011 Topps Inceptions Football HOBBY + a BOX of 2010 TOPPS CHROME HOBBY FOOTBALL + a BOX of 2007 Leaf Limited FB HOBBY+ a 20 Box Case of 2010 Donruss Rated Rookies FB +a BOX of 2008 Topps Chrome Football Hobby+ a Box of 2006 Playoff Contenders Football HOBBY+ FREE CASE of 2009 Upper Deck NFL Players Rookie Premiere 20 set CASE + a 2007 Donruss Classics Football Hobby Box+ a 2011 Tristar Hidden Treasures Autograph 16x20 Photo Pack+ a 2009 Upper Deck Philadelphia Football Hobby Box+ a 2006 Upper Deck Legends Football Hobby Box+ a 2007 Playoff Contenders Football Hobby Box + 2007 Playoff NFL Playoffs Football Hobby Box+ 2008 Upper Deck Draft Football Hobby Box+ 2005 Score Football Box+ 2011 Topps Football Hobby Box+ 2009 Topps Mayo Football Hobby Box !!
Old 01-02-2012, 12:10 PM   #724 (permalink)

Let the Maddness begin hahaha
Old 01-02-2012, 12:18 PM   #725 (permalink)

Oh boy lol

Collection Bucket: http://s1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/dachman/James%20Starks%20PC/
Busting Packs PC Profile: http://www.bustingpacks.com/pc-profile/james-starks
Closed Thread