Blowout Cards Forums
This Just In

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Blowout Cards Promotions! (And Other FREE Giveaways!)

Blowout Cards Promotions! (And Other FREE Giveaways!) Try to Win a FREE Box of cards & other awesome free giveaways, contests, and promotions!

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2008, 05:48 PM   #201 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 4
Default

Winning Team: Giants
Winning Team Score: 34
Combined score of both teams: 28
Combined passing yards: 488
firebird is offline  
Old 02-03-2008, 05:50 PM   #202 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 4
Default

I made am error is combined score. Below is what I meant to post:
Winning Team: Giants
Winning Team Score: 34
Combined score of both teams: 62
Combined passing yards: 488
firebird is offline  
Old 02-03-2008, 06:17 PM   #203 (permalink)
Administrator
 
admin_blowoutcards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,291
Default

ok...it's past the deadline...no more guesses. good luck to all!
admin_blowoutcards is offline  
Old 02-03-2008, 10:21 PM   #204 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pat_blowoutcards View Post
ok...it's past the deadline...no more guesses. good luck to all!
Hey, I think we might have a tie between me and eramos.
I said 24 Giants he said 23 Giants, but neither of us had it correct so neither of us won that category. You should by default go to the next category, which I won with 39 total combined and he said 40. So actually I should win since no one won the second category, but in the next valid category I was the closest. I don't know but am real excited, thanks again, Jon.
jdwanchalk is offline  
Old 02-03-2008, 10:35 PM   #205 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 912
Default

yeah but he was closer....
__________________
My Photobucket
sidelinecards is offline  
Old 02-03-2008, 10:36 PM   #206 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 5
Default

OK.
Many people picked the Giants.
Me and eramos have the two closest scores, including the second category.
Every single person entered was over the total combined. I was closer.
Every single person guessed the winning teams score incorrectly.
Many people were close to guessing exact passing yards correctly.

So I won the first and third categories and the passing yards category (between me and eramos.)

You did not clarify what happens if no one got the second category correct.
I outright won the first and third category (two wins.)
eramos outright won the first and second category (two wins), but I beat him in the last category.

Of the first three categories only eramos and I had 2 categories correct, but I won the final one between us.

Let me know!
jdwanchalk is offline  
Old 02-03-2008, 10:38 PM   #207 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidelinecards View Post
yeah but he was closer....

It said the score, it didnt say closest. That category as well as the third was not won by anyone...
jdwanchalk is offline  
Old 02-03-2008, 10:40 PM   #208 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 912
Default

I am sure pat will decide simmer down just giving you some bs
__________________
My Photobucket
sidelinecards is offline  
Old 02-03-2008, 10:49 PM   #209 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Washington state
Posts: 354
Default

Never seen someone get so excited over a $195 box of blasters.
eelindy is offline  
Old 02-03-2008, 10:54 PM   #210 (permalink)
Member
 
BAMBAM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Southern New Jersey
Posts: 8,408
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdwanchalk View Post
It said the score, it didnt say closest. That category as well as the third was not won by anyone...
Yeah Yeah - welcome to the board. Thanks for playing and for all your contributions to the board.
__________________
IF YOU CAN'T TAKE AN HONEST REPLY THEN DON'T ASK.

ALWAYS BUYING '97 LEGENDS AUTOS OR H.O.F. AUTO NEEDS
BAMBAM is offline  
Old 02-03-2008, 11:06 PM   #211 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: WI
Posts: 3,529
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eelindy View Post
Never seen someone get so excited over a $195 box of blasters.
LOL. I was thinking the exact same thing.
Brad is offline  
Old 02-03-2008, 11:43 PM   #212 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMBAM View Post
Yeah Yeah - welcome to the board. Thanks for playing and for all your contributions to the board.
I got an e-mail for this so I did it. I have been buying from Blowout since 2004which is probably longer than you. I always get 2nd in everything I do, so Im fighting for this one. I was one Giants TD away from a much bigger win as well.
jdwanchalk is offline  
Old 02-03-2008, 11:50 PM   #213 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Washington state
Posts: 354
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdwanchalk View Post
I got an e-mail for this so I did it. I have been buying from Blowout since 2004which is probably longer than you. I always get 2nd in everything I do, so Im fighting for this one. I was one Giants TD away from a much bigger win as well.
Isn't it past your bedtime?
eelindy is offline  
Old 02-03-2008, 11:55 PM   #214 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Washington state
Posts: 354
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdwanchalk View Post
I got an e-mail for this so I did it. I have been buying from Blowout since 2004which is probably longer than you. I always get 2nd in everything I do, so Im fighting for this one. I was one Giants TD away from a much bigger win as well.
I hope you don't pull down your pants and want to compare swords since you are trying to one-up someone
eelindy is offline  
Old 02-04-2008, 12:32 AM   #215 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Charleston, Illinois
Posts: 348
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eelindy View Post
I hope you don't pull down your pants and want to compare swords since you are trying to one-up someone
LOL
hargy12 is offline  
Old 02-04-2008, 01:07 AM   #216 (permalink)
Member
 
csun22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,216
Default

I think someone wants a cookie
csun22 is offline  
Old 02-04-2008, 09:56 AM   #217 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 16
Default

csun22, technically you should win since you were the first one to post the Giants as winning the game. No one got the second category correct, so it goes back to who posted the first category correct first. Please send me two of the boxes for pointing this out. :P
reckless_life is offline  
Old 02-04-2008, 10:04 AM   #218 (permalink)
Boo
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: PA
Posts: 3,288
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdwanchalk View Post
OK.
Many people picked the Giants.
Me and eramos have the two closest scores, including the second category.
Every single person entered was over the total combined. I was closer.
Every single person guessed the winning teams score incorrectly.
Many people were close to guessing exact passing yards correctly.

So I won the first and third categories and the passing yards category (between me and eramos.)

You did not clarify what happens if no one got the second category correct.
I outright won the first and third category (two wins.)
eramos outright won the first and second category (two wins), but I beat him in the last category.

Of the first three categories only eramos and I had 2 categories correct, but I won the final one between us.

Let me know!

3) Combined Score of both Teams - [Closest without going over] (Example: 58 pts)

You both went over in the 3rd category. WTF?
Boo is offline  
Old 02-04-2008, 10:57 AM   #219 (permalink)
Moderator
 
iluvfish2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Lansing, Michigan
Posts: 22,266
Send a message via AIM to iluvfish2 Send a message via Yahoo to iluvfish2
Default

Problem Solved...all those that picked the Giants get a blaster box since no one got the 2nd part correct
iluvfish2 is online now  
Old 02-04-2008, 11:48 AM   #220 (permalink)
Member
 
Crash1207's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Bloomington, IL
Posts: 703
Default

This ought to be good.
Crash1207 is offline  
Old 02-04-2008, 12:05 PM   #221 (permalink)
Member
 
csun22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,216
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless_life View Post
csun22, technically you should win since you were the first one to post the Giants as winning the game. No one got the second category correct, so it goes back to who posted the first category correct first. Please send me two of the boxes for pointing this out. :P

Well, I definitely wouldn't complain but it sounds like a winner was already selected. If that is the case then congrats to the winner
csun22 is offline  
Old 02-04-2008, 12:31 PM   #222 (permalink)
Member
 
newengland4me's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: 20 miles west of Boston,Ma
Posts: 1,137
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by csun22 View Post
Well, I definitely wouldn't complain but it sounds like a winner was already selected. If that is the case then congrats to the winner

As far as I can see no winner has been announced by Pat yet

Peter newengland4me
newengland4me is offline  
Old 02-04-2008, 04:52 PM   #223 (permalink)
Administrator
 
admin_blowoutcards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,291
Default

congrats to eramos for winning the challenge!

Quote:
You must Win the 1st Catagory to move onto the 2nd catagory. You must win the 2nd to move onto the 3rd and so on until there is 1 clear winner.
since no one actually "won" the 2nd category, eramos was closest with a guess of 23 points. actual score was giants 17 - patriots 14
admin_blowoutcards is offline  
Old 02-04-2008, 04:53 PM   #224 (permalink)
Member
 
csun22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,216
Default

Congrats Eramos!
csun22 is offline  
Old 02-04-2008, 07:49 PM   #225 (permalink)
Administrator
 
blowoutcards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 8,286
Default

Fellas,

JD unfortuneately will not be responding to this thread so all bets are off...some off you guys really crack me up! I don't get to read all the posts but a few of you have missed your calling in life...should have been comedians...who needs monitors...you guys police yourselves...Thanks

Chris
blowoutcards is online now  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.