|06-02-2013, 06:36 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jul 2007
NEW! Blowout Cards' Birthday Gift Certificate Giveaway: June 2013! (CLOSED)
To all Forum Members who are celebrating their Birthday in June:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM BLOWOUT CARDS!
If your birthday is in the month of June, please post your Birthday in
this thread. At the end of the month, we'll put everyone's Post #'s into one
gigantic random and will be giving out some Birthday Presents (Blowout
Cards Gift Certificates)!
Blowout Cards Gift Certificates are not physical paper certificates;
instead, the Gift Cert amount will be credited to your
Blowoutcards.com account where you can then spend it or send it to
someone as a gift!
Only 1 Entry Per Person! If you post more than once, your entry will be Null/Void.
This month, we'll be awarding the following Blowout Cards Gift Certificates:
$100 Blowout Cards Gift Card!
$50 Blowout Cards Gift Card!
Here are the Rules:
1) If your Birthday falls in the Month of June, just post your Birthday in this thread.
2) At the end of the month, we'll create a list with everyone's Post #'s on it and randomize the list 3 times.
3) If your Post # pops up at the Top of the list, you will receive the 1st place Giveaway - $100 Blowout Cards Gift Certificate!...
If your Post # pops up 2nd on the list, you will receive the 2nd place Giveaway - $50 Blowout Cards Gift Certificate!
4) To claim your gift certificate, you must email Danny@blowoutcards.com proof of your birthday (Scan of a Gov't Issued Photo ID).
5) Once we verify your birthday, we'll email you your Birthday Gift Certificate which you may use towards anything on our website blowoutcards.com
6) Only 1 Entry Per Person! If you post more than once, your entry will be Null/Void.
Happy Birthday from Blowout Cards!
Last edited by blowoutcards2; 07-01-2013 at 04:04 PM.
|06-03-2013, 04:30 AM||#5 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: New Jersey
June 21st, usually the first day of summer, just graduated college and turn 22 this month.
Thanks for the promo BO!
"You clearly donít know who youíre talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that of me?
No! I am the one who knocks!"