Blowout Cards Forums
Super Break

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Blowout Cards Promotions! (And Other FREE Giveaways!)

Blowout Cards Promotions! (And Other FREE Giveaways!) Try to Win a FREE Box of cards & other awesome free giveaways, contests, and promotions!

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2013, 10:57 PM   #26 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 787
Default

Thought I would ask, is it possible to add the empty box of Flawless as a hit? It is really cool packaging and there is value to that even if someone didn't want it.
pjray55 is offline  
Old 10-18-2013, 10:59 PM   #27 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 714
Default

Got a spot, did not put any comments about my order and promo, is that ok? tks
15ncounting is offline  
Old 10-18-2013, 11:05 PM   #28 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,248
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 15ncounting View Post
Got a spot, did not put any comments about my order and promo, is that ok? tks
I think that's ok bro!.... Good luck!....Hope you get a sick card!......
__________________
"I got a goal, and it's a huge goal, and that's to bring an NBA championship here to Cleveland," James said. "And I won't stop until I get it."

MY LAKERS PATCH COLLECTION... http://photobucket.com/Lakerspatchcollection
forgiven1 is offline  
Old 10-18-2013, 11:13 PM   #29 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 714
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgiven1 View Post
I think that's ok bro!.... Good luck!....Hope you get a sick card!......
Thanks - good luck to you as well bro!! Hope you get a sick Laker Patch..
15ncounting is offline  
Old 10-19-2013, 12:52 AM   #30 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Iowa
Posts: 464
Default

Going for mix of 3 boxes so I can get 3 different Kyrie autos! I wish! Great promo, thank you!
jdhaugh11 is offline  
Old 10-19-2013, 08:43 AM   #31 (permalink)
Moderator
 
blowoutcards2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 7,320
Default

Update: Giveaway Promo Extended!

We've now opened up Promo #2.

Blowout Cards NBA Immaculate/Flawless Incentive Promo #2!

Blowout Cards would like to thank everyone again for their support.

Best of Luck to All!
blowoutcards2 is offline  
Old 10-19-2013, 08:55 AM   #32 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 8,291
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjray55 View Post
Thought I would ask, is it possible to add the empty box of Flawless as a hit? It is really cool packaging and there is value to that even if someone didn't want it.
i agree...can this be added as a hit??
__________________
Not looking for anything specific...usually will just looks through buckets and lists to see what catches my eye.
http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a210/cardpic
PC: Yao Ming, Chicago Teams, Jessica Burciaga
Dacubs is offline  
Old 10-19-2013, 01:51 PM   #33 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 710
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacubs View Post
i agree...can this be added as a hit??
Yes, please add the metal breifcase as a 47th hit. I wouldn't even mind if the shipping on my boxes are delayed until the break to save on shipping if that's an issue.
__________________
WiggumPI
www.TheCardInvestor.com
WiggumPI is offline  
Old 10-22-2013, 05:20 PM   #34 (permalink)
Member
 
paul06901's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 6,848
Default

When will this break be happening?

Asia is already receiving/opening their cases, that's why I ask...
paul06901 is offline  
Old 10-22-2013, 06:58 PM   #35 (permalink)
Member
 
Sushiyoshi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 3,856
Default

It probably wont until Immaculate is out.
Sushiyoshi is offline  
Old 10-23-2013, 11:01 AM   #36 (permalink)
Moderator
 
blowoutcards2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 7,320
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiggumPI View Post
Yes, please add the metal breifcase as a 47th hit. I wouldn't even mind if the shipping on my boxes are delayed until the break to save on shipping if that's an issue.
Yes, we'll be adding the Metal Briefcase from Flawless as one of the spots. It will be added as the final spot.
blowoutcards2 is offline  
Old 10-23-2013, 11:10 AM   #37 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 787
Default

One final request and sorry to be a bother. Would it be possible to post the order of the break before random so no one is disappointed? For example flawless first or immaculate and for flawless if there is a Kobe pack when will that be opened and which side will you start with. I think that would prevent people from questioning things after the fact.
pjray55 is offline  
Old 10-23-2013, 03:13 PM   #38 (permalink)
Moderator
 
blowoutcards2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 7,320
Default

Just an update...

The Flawless/Immaculate break will broadcast LIVE on Blowout TV and will be tentatively scheduled to take place after the release of Immaculate (currently 11/13/13). The exact time/date of the break will be TBD.

As for the order of the cards pulled, we will list the cards in the order in which they are announced by Matt on Blowout TV. A Blowout Cards employee will be on-hand compiling a LIVE list of cards pulled as they are announced. We'll post this final list after the break.

Once the break is concluded and the list of cards has been posted, we'll randomize the Participant List 3 times to see who gets what! Everything will be recorded and posted to YouTube for all those who cannot make it to the live break.

And one more thing. We've decided to add the Flawless metal briefcase as an additional spot in the break. Also, all Kobe Anthology Packs will be lumped into one spot as well.
blowoutcards2 is offline  
Old 11-11-2013, 12:29 PM   #39 (permalink)
Member
 
TheHeel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 7,855
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowoutcards2 View Post
Just an update...

The Flawless/Immaculate break will broadcast LIVE on Blowout TV and will be tentatively scheduled to take place after the release of Immaculate (currently 11/13/13). The exact time/date of the break will be TBD.

As for the order of the cards pulled, we will list the cards in the order in which they are announced by Matt on Blowout TV. A Blowout Cards employee will be on-hand compiling a LIVE list of cards pulled as they are announced. We'll post this final list after the break.

Once the break is concluded and the list of cards has been posted, we'll randomize the Participant List 3 times to see who gets what! Everything will be recorded and posted to YouTube for all those who cannot make it to the live break.

And one more thing. We've decided to add the Flawless metal briefcase as an additional spot in the break. Also, all Kobe Anthology Packs will be lumped into one spot as well.
Any word on the time of the break?
__________________
48,230
Pending Deals:
TheHeel is offline  
Old 11-12-2013, 12:19 PM   #40 (permalink)
Moderator
 
blowoutcards2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 7,320
Default

Thank you to everyone who participated in the Blowout Cards NBA Immaculate Promos!

We will be conducting the Flawless and Immaculate Giveaway Breaks LIVE on Blowout TV on Thursday, 11/14/13 at 11 AM EST.

Click here to watch the LIVE break - Blowout TV

Best of luck to all involved!
blowoutcards2 is offline  
Old 11-13-2013, 02:52 PM   #41 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: lake worth,florida
Posts: 1,914
Default

wish they would update...the suspense is a killer ..lol
mickdapug is online now  
Old 11-13-2013, 03:12 PM   #42 (permalink)
Member
 
armyatc22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Oakland, MD
Posts: 19,970
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickdapug View Post
wish they would update...the suspense is a killer ..lol
LOL Eric its only Wednesday they posted it will be done tomorrow
__________________
Currently Collecting Dolphins, Nationals, and Alabama Football Players in Alabama Uniforms
armyatc22 is offline  
Old 11-13-2013, 03:17 PM   #43 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: lake worth,florida
Posts: 1,914
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by armyatc22 View Post
LOL Eric its only Wednesday they posted it will be done tomorrow
Ahh..dang..your right lol..I just assumed with all the busting going on...thanks Alex haha
mickdapug is online now  
Old 11-13-2013, 03:52 PM   #44 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 8,291
Default

I still wish it was being done today though.......
__________________
Not looking for anything specific...usually will just looks through buckets and lists to see what catches my eye.
http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a210/cardpic
PC: Yao Ming, Chicago Teams, Jessica Burciaga
Dacubs is offline  
Old 11-14-2013, 11:41 AM   #45 (permalink)
Moderator
 
blowoutcards2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 7,320
Default

Thank you to everyone who participated in the Blowout Cards NBA Immaculate/Flawless Incentive Promo #1, 2, and 3!

The LIVE Break for all of the giveaways will begin at 11 AM ET on Blowout TV.

Here's the link to watch it LIVE!
Blowout TV » The Fantastic Store
blowoutcards2 is offline  
Old 11-14-2013, 11:45 AM   #46 (permalink)
Member
 
TheHeel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 7,855
Default

BlowOut TV - Please update the thread during the breaks.
__________________
48,230
Pending Deals:
TheHeel is offline  
Old 11-14-2013, 12:09 PM   #47 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 8,291
Default

not on yet???
__________________
Not looking for anything specific...usually will just looks through buckets and lists to see what catches my eye.
http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a210/cardpic
PC: Yao Ming, Chicago Teams, Jessica Burciaga
Dacubs is offline  
Old 11-14-2013, 12:09 PM   #48 (permalink)
Member
 
Packerfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Port Washington, WI
Posts: 997
Default

Watching...No live video yet.
__________________
EBAY ID: BUCKSWIN07
EBAY POWERSELLER
ALWAYS BUYING RYAN BRAUN &
2001 UD GOLF CASES
Packerfan is offline  
Old 11-14-2013, 12:10 PM   #49 (permalink)
Member
 
Sushiyoshi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 3,856
Default

Not on yet?
Sushiyoshi is offline  
Old 11-14-2013, 12:12 PM   #50 (permalink)
Member
 
Packerfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Port Washington, WI
Posts: 997
Default

Watching...No live video yet??
__________________
EBAY ID: BUCKSWIN07
EBAY POWERSELLER
ALWAYS BUYING RYAN BRAUN &
2001 UD GOLF CASES
Packerfan is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.