Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Blowout Cards Promotions! (And Other FREE Giveaways!)

Blowout Cards Promotions! (And Other FREE Giveaways!) Try to Win a FREE Box of cards & other awesome free giveaways, contests, and promotions!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2013, 12:36 PM   #76 (permalink)

Sorry.. I don't see how the randoms were legit. If someone can please explain it to me. I bought in thinking they would do it fairly for everyone.

The whole point is to do it LIVE where we actually see it happening.. not complaining about not getting any hits.. I'm complaining that it's shady how BlowoutTV switched to BreakersTV AFTER it was all done.. and then the randoms were pretty much done behind closed doors.
Old 11-14-2013, 12:51 PM   #77 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameissued View Post
Sorry.. I don't see how the randoms were legit. If someone can please explain it to me. I bought in thinking they would do it fairly for everyone.

The whole point is to do it LIVE where we actually see it happening.. not complaining about not getting any hits.. I'm complaining that it's shady how BlowoutTV switched to BreakersTV AFTER it was all done.. and then the randoms were pretty much done behind closed doors.
They were on breakers the whole time they never switched anywhere

The random wasn't live though that is correct
Old 11-14-2013, 12:59 PM   #78 (permalink)

The random is the most important part! Has to be LIVE to have any integrity. The promo itself is great but really turns in BS when it's so shady.
Old 11-14-2013, 01:14 PM   #79 (permalink)

Come on man.... nobody was forced to participate in this promo. If you don't trust Blowout, you should find another forum. Yes, live would have been nice, but it is not the big deal that you are making this out to be.

I've been on this forum/site for a number of years and found them nothing but reliable and honest.
Old 11-14-2013, 01:24 PM   #80 (permalink)

Nooo.. I'm saying it's a GREAT promo.

BUT they missed out on the most important part of determining who gets what. It was all about the LIVE aspect and everyone missed it.

So you gotta look at it from my point of view.. first time on blowout. The ONLY reason I bought into the promo was the CHANCE of hitting something.

The links were all wrong so I didn't see the live break. The update was posted AFTER the break was complete. And on top.. the randoms were behind closed doors. Soo.. what part of any of that is being a fair promo?
Old 11-14-2013, 01:48 PM   #81 (permalink)

So... you have me totally confused. You call it a "great" promo, yet in the same breath you claim it's not fair. whatever... I give up and am moving on.... I'm done.

Congrats to whoever got the 1/1.
Old 11-14-2013, 02:14 PM   #82 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncluett View Post
So... you have me totally confused. You call it a "great" promo, yet in the same breath you claim it's not fair. whatever... I give up and am moving on.... I'm done.

Congrats to whoever got the 1/1.
I completely trust that Blowout did this fairly and everything was on the up and up, but they did drop the ball a bit by not knowing most people couldn't see much of the break and having the random not online. I can see how people new to here are skeptical.

I am happy though with my purchase. I pulled a Harrison Barnes auto from my boxes and got a Royce White RPA in my draw. Didn't get one of the big hits, but it was certainly worth the investment.
Old 11-14-2013, 02:20 PM   #83 (permalink)

Worth the investment and the promo is great if all were done CORRECTLY. But it was executed so poorly and shady IMO. Going back to page 1 you see how hyped up it was being LIVE.. so I was cool with that. The links posted by admin directed you elsewhere though. There was nothing happening on that link and no communication (you can look back on page 3 of this board to verify).

The BreakersTV link was posted AFTER the "LIVE" break was complete. Then randomized without any viewers. So yes I did trust blowout at first to do things correctly but that just wasn't the case. With the level of hype, price, and many people involved it needed to be done live and randomed live without question. That would have taken away any doubt or shadyness.
Old 11-14-2013, 03:02 PM   #84 (permalink)

Not to be a stickler, but where does it say theat the randoms will be live???

As for the breakerstv link, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt that they didn't know ustream wasn't working for live feeds and didn't find out until later
Old 11-14-2013, 06:15 PM   #85 (permalink)

Speechless right now. 1 spot and got the logoman!!!
I had such a bad day(including losing my mail key, so don't even know when I can get mail again). This made me so so happy. Thanks blowout.
password- jetscollector
Old 11-14-2013, 06:30 PM   #86 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetscollector10 View Post
I had such a bad day(including losing my mail key, so don't even know when I can get mail again). This made me so so happy. Thanks blowout.
Hope you find it in time to get the logoman

congrats
Old 11-14-2013, 06:42 PM   #87 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetscollector10 View Post
Nice hit John
Old 11-14-2013, 07:41 PM   #88 (permalink)

Thanks Hester!
And yeah Cubs definitely gonna speed up that process so I have it by tomorrow. Anybody know when Blowout said these will ship?
password- jetscollector
Old 11-14-2013, 07:43 PM   #89 (permalink)

I believe they were going to start shipping them on friday...not sure if they will be able to get all the packages out though (100-150 of them)
Old 11-14-2013, 07:44 PM   #90 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowoutcards2 View Post
Thanks again to everyone who participated in our Blowout Cards NBA Immaculate/Flawless Incentive Promos

We pulled some AMAZING cards that were given away!

We'll be shipping out all cards to their respective owners beginning tomorrow Friday, 11/14/13.

Thanks again and stay tuned for many more excited promos brought to you by Blowout Cards!
There it is....
Old 11-14-2013, 07:46 PM   #91 (permalink)

good call. beginning tomorrow. So some could could out monday. Either way is awesome.
password- jetscollector
Old 11-19-2013, 01:29 PM   #92 (permalink)

Got my card last night. Thanks for the promo.
Now I need to figure out how to get rid of all the junk from the Contenders boxes. :P
Closed Thread