Blowout Cards Forums
New Categories

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Blowout Cards Promotions! (And Other FREE Giveaways!)

Blowout Cards Promotions! (And Other FREE Giveaways!) Try to Win a FREE Box of cards & other awesome free giveaways, contests, and promotions!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2013, 04:57 PM   #226 (permalink)

Awesome Promo. Just brainstorming on what I think is missing right now in the market. I'm going to say Leaf Inscriptions Mini Basketballs, headlined by Damian Lillard and Patrick Ewing. SP's could be Ewing, Malone, Bird, Magic but then also include prospects since the 2014 NBA draft class is LOADED. Cant wait to see this product!!!!
Old 11-29-2013, 05:20 PM   #227 (permalink)

Instead of the usual colored parallel cards, I think it would be a good idea to include art cards in varying print runs with the 1/1 versions being the original sketch of each.
Old 11-29-2013, 05:51 PM   #228 (permalink)
Banned

leaf should include black cards with silver ink
Old 11-29-2013, 05:51 PM   #229 (permalink)

I would love to see LEAF purchase an actual championship ring from a notable player from any sport and use the diamonds from the ring to make exclusive one of one rare cards. Incorporate a signature on this rare card with the players thumb print. To meet you would create a "Chase" or incentive to purchase the product. So the customer not only has a extremely valuable card but a very unique product. Could you imagine a Kobe Bryant card with his signature and thumb fingerprint with a diamond embossed or set in the card. BOOM!
Old 11-29-2013, 05:52 PM   #230 (permalink)

I would love to see a make your own card/booklet feature. Not necessarily a cut auto, but something where people could combine their favorite players who might not be on the same team or even sport. It would be an amazing add to those who are serious about collecting a certain group of players.
Twitter: @BigTenAloha
Old 11-29-2013, 06:03 PM   #231 (permalink)

A leaf product that has certain game used items from a specific team. AKA an Eagles only product full of game used cleats, helmets, jerseys, footballs etc. thanks!
Old 11-29-2013, 06:22 PM   #232 (permalink)

I would like to see Leaf step into the trading card game arena and takeover the World of Warcraft trading card game that was canceled in August after having been around since 2006. It was very upsetting to see Cryptozooic drop the game especially after the ordeal a few years ago when Upper Deck dropped it after they originally had the licensing for the game. I would like to see Leaf take control of the game and do it justice because neither of the previous owners have.
Old 11-29-2013, 06:22 PM   #233 (permalink)

Here's my suggestion:

We all love cards, auto cards, patch cards, book cards, etc.

And other companies have gone out of their way to provide redemptions for various articles of clothing - for example, cleats, or a ball, bat, hats, etc.

How about simply put, a FULL uniform from a specific game? Doesn't matter what sport, but obtaining a FULL uniform with each piece signed....my gosh, that would be absolutely epic.

Can you imagine a set of cleats, socks, pants, jersey, and helmet from Adrian Peterson?

or Cleats, socks, pants (with grass stains!), jersey, gloves, wristband, helmet, and bat from Trout?

or how about shoes, socks, shorts, jersey, and sweatband from Damina Lillard?

All from ONE actual game? Imagine having Cal Ripken's full uniform from when he broke Gherig's record? Or Joe Montana's unform from his last Superbowl game?

Awesomesauce!
Old 11-29-2013, 06:44 PM   #234 (permalink)

I would love to see some world series mvp memorabilia in the product.
Old 11-29-2013, 06:48 PM   #235 (permalink)

Let the athletes choose something to sign. Make things interesting!
Old 11-29-2013, 07:58 PM   #236 (permalink)

More effort needs to be focused on the next generation and getting kids interested. Kids can't afford to spend $100+ for a box of cards unless their parents are buying it for them. They are the future, with the economy the way it is, there will be no future without them. Kids love inserts and parallels like back in the 80's and early 90's. There needs to be more sets that they can afford.
Old 11-29-2013, 08:26 PM   #237 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to SethMurphy

I'd love to see leaf venture into some television specific sets. I like leafs technology and on card autos, I think they could bring something fresh to the TV sets world

PCs - Cito Culver, Ryan Callahan, Ryan Nassib college uni, Prince Amukamara autos #/25 or less, Eli Manning autos, Richter/Messier/Leetch
Old 11-29-2013, 08:30 PM   #238 (permalink)

I have always thought it would be cool to get a game ticket package redemption. Obviously it would have to a 2 to 3 year window that tickets could be redeemed. Maybe even different levels of the prize - ex level 1 could just be a basic ticket, level 2 a better section/level of ticket and maybe up to the grand prize of getting to meet your favorite athlete at the sporting event of your choice.

Thanks for the promotion!
NEEDS = '12 CHROME CHIEFS: #94 DONTARI POE RED AUTO /5, #49 CYRUS GRAY RED AUTO /5 , #102 TAMBA HALI RED /25 & ANY '12 CHROME CHIEFS PRINTING PLATES---------->'12 TURKEY RED SP'S = LUCK (PASSING POSE) & DOUG MARTIN (CATCHING BALL & TREES IN BACKGROUND)
Bucket - http://s1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh515/Earlsnake07/
Old 11-29-2013, 09:06 PM   #239 (permalink)

Have about an exquisite or immaculate level release. For example, every Leaf Masterpiece box includes 1 Jared Kelley Art card, 1 printing plate, 1 sketch card, and 1 of 1 base card. It would take 1 of 1's to a whole another level.
Old 11-29-2013, 10:00 PM   #240 (permalink)

I would like to see multi-sport cards that feature quad autos or relics from all the sports from that city's teams. For example 4 rookie autos from Broncos, Avalanche, Nuggets, and Rockies.
Old 11-29-2013, 10:23 PM   #241 (permalink)

Game ticket redemptions
Old 11-29-2013, 10:32 PM   #242 (permalink)

I know Brian would like this idea, a high end Oval Office type product except each box has a redemption for an entire historical/Presidential signed manuscript or letter, such as a John Adams signed ship's passport, Thomas Edison written and signed letter, Erwin Rommel letter home to his family, etc!The redemption would be a nice photograph of the actual item so you don't have to guess how nice it'll look! I'd try sooo many of these boxes.
PS, some of you guys with less than 25 posts that are just trying to win free stuff, join in on the fun in the actual Forum and talk to us regulars about the hobby!
Old 11-29-2013, 11:39 PM   #243 (permalink)

Redemptions for tickets to NBA games. Provide a list of acceptable games to allow for appropriate travel and let the redeemer pick his favorite.
Old 11-29-2013, 11:51 PM   #244 (permalink)

Default Leaf Promo, Brian check this out...

I have been Sitting on this idea for a while. Quite simple really, "GONE TOO SOON: Celebrities and Athletes Who died too young."
It would obviously have young athletes, actors, even political figures who have passed well before their time. The line-up of cut-autos would be amazing: Steven Prefontaine, James Dean, Michael Jackson, Marilyn Monroe, JFK, Etc.

Being a huge Steve Prefontaine fan and him not having any certified autographs on the market (that I know of) sparked the idea.

http://photobucket.com/albums/yy325/STRAWMAN18
Old 11-30-2013, 12:00 AM   #245 (permalink)

Default Leaf Promo Idea

Well I have read many of the posts and most i can think of the product that the Idea was already used. I would like to see a pop culture set with autos and memorabilia pieces from things from Discovery's Gold Rush, Movies like Sharknado from the scifi Network it could be interesting. Or you could just hire me to help you with new Ideas

Last edited by bbcardsrgreat; 11-30-2013 at 12:01 AM. Reason: grammar
Old 11-30-2013, 12:08 AM   #246 (permalink)

I think in the "best of" products you should have redemptions where you could either meet a player or get to go to a game I think that would be neat
Old 11-30-2013, 12:51 AM   #247 (permalink)

I would really like to see more games used helmet and shoe cards back in the hobby.
Old 11-30-2013, 03:48 AM   #248 (permalink)

How about a baseball batting helmet or game worn cap product like the football helmets that are on the market now?
Old 11-30-2013, 03:50 AM   #249 (permalink)

As for a non-sports angle, I would love to see a "best of the 80's" product with signatures from shows like Knight Rider, Airwolf, Dukes of Hazzard, the A-Team; movies like Police Academy, Spies Like Us, Red Dawn, etc...
Old 11-30-2013, 06:44 AM   #250 (permalink)

Just put money in the packs verse cards.