Blowout Cards Forums
Metro Sports Cards

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Blowout Cards Promotions! (And Other FREE Giveaways!)

Blowout Cards Promotions! (And Other FREE Giveaways!) Try to Win a FREE Box of cards & other awesome free giveaways, contests, and promotions!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2013, 09:39 AM   #76 (permalink)

I'd like to see redemptions for tickets to games randomly inserted in packs/boxes/cases.
Old 11-29-2013, 09:39 AM   #77 (permalink)

Design a group break product where each case is 30/32 boxes/packs and each pack is a different team. You would sell spots for each team, and that team would get whatever is in the pack that was made specifically for that team. That way everyone gets a hit or more and all teams are included. Nobody gets blanked.

You could make high to lower end products with this model too. It would be very interesting to see how teams would sell or be traded for knowing that you going to get a hit for certain.
Old 11-29-2013, 09:39 AM   #78 (permalink)

Option redemption cards. Redemption card pulls for choice of player a,b or c, etc.
Old 11-29-2013, 09:39 AM   #79 (permalink)

I was thinking about something like this the other day! I think you guys should do a subset in a high end product called "Signature Moves" with a picture of each player doing their signature move along with an auto. Like Kaeepernick kissing his bicep, aaron rodgers belt, jj watt salute, clay matthews monster pose, and ray lewis' move (I'm not sure how to describe it haha)

Last edited by ChasescardCave; 11-29-2013 at 09:42 AM.
Old 11-29-2013, 09:39 AM   #80 (permalink)

I would like to see complete unit autographs with each member of the unit having an auto on the card.. Example would be starting 5 autos for basketball with each players auto on the card. 9-man lineup for baseball, O-Line for Football, the starting 5 for hockey plus the goalie for hockey, stuff like that.

Don't be like: "Who the heck are you?!" or "How did you get into my apartment?!"
Old 11-29-2013, 09:40 AM   #81 (permalink)

These will be thick cards.

Backboard, Rim, Net cards.....SWEET....
Autoed of coarse!
Old 11-29-2013, 09:40 AM   #82 (permalink)

I would love to see the signed memorabilia expand to hockey. Jerseys, pucks, mini helmets. Maybe even redemptions for larger items such as sticks and goalie pads.
Old 11-29-2013, 09:40 AM   #83 (permalink)

I would love to see a tribute set to people who were the first to do something in their sport. I would have a multisport, then you could have cut autos, jerseys, memo pieces from major events, etc.
Old 11-29-2013, 09:41 AM   #84 (permalink)

Would love to see hat autos from rookie premieres!

http://s1317.photobucket.com/user/Donofat13/library/
Old 11-29-2013, 09:41 AM   #85 (permalink)

I like to see leaf more cut autos of pistol pete and wilt chamberlain and redemptions for their whole jerseys thus preserving them. Hate to see it getting cut.
Old 11-29-2013, 09:41 AM   #86 (permalink)

a contest to let fans design a set. Have us vote for the best submissions and then the top few are used for the base and/or insert designs.
Old 11-29-2013, 09:41 AM   #87 (permalink)

How about an alumi insert set, where you have multi-player cards of players that went to the same college together. Maybe with patches to form the school logo in the middle . Thanks for the promo.
Old 11-29-2013, 09:41 AM   #88 (permalink)

Leaf should do a set that contains dual autos of a current star athlete with there favorite athlete growing up and If the athlete has passed away you could do a cut auto in there place and call the subset for that certain set "Stars & Heroes" or if its a rookie call it "Rising Stars & Heroes" just seems like that'd be a cool concept cause you would learn who there favorite athlete was growing up as a child.
Old 11-29-2013, 09:41 AM   #89 (permalink)

Meet the player redemption card
Old 11-29-2013, 09:41 AM   #90 (permalink)

Offering meet and greets would be an awesome idea.

My Photobucket!
http://s787.photobucket.com/user/jmiley90/library/
Old 11-29-2013, 09:41 AM   #91 (permalink)

Default Leaf live events

I would like to see Leaf do live auctions online, using a site like auctionzip.com, where collectors can bid on a variety of memorabilia and card items starting at below retail prices (plus shipping and buyer premiums). It can be a good way to promote new products, liquidate back stock of products that may not have sold as well, allow a venue to move prosucts in bulk and circumvent the redemption process for larger items like full size game used jerseys (I understand why Leaf has them as chase items in certain products, but it might be good if there are some that have gone unredeemed, etc). If you like this idea and need help implimenting it or just want to discuss logistics, I currently work for an auction house doing data entry so I can better explain the process. Thanks for the contest!
Old 11-29-2013, 09:41 AM   #92 (permalink)

I would like to see collectors have to option to purchase custom cards. It doesn't have to be custom from start to finish. But, give buyers the option to choose from various card design templates, what autographs they want from a list, and then maybe give them memorabilia/relic swatch options.

Even if stickers autos are used, but mounted/placed strategically, they could still make the cards look great.

I believe buyers would pay a little more for a custom card featuring players/celebs that they ACTUALLY want.
My Cards FT: www.flickr.com/photos/jasondeanmartin/
Old 11-29-2013, 09:42 AM   #93 (permalink)

Trackable Autograph stickers with their own unique code that come ready to peel off a blank card you get in a pack so you can put on an unautographed card of your choice, from any manufacturer or even your own custom card.

It answers a need within the hobby for people to get their items autographed without having to travel to a show, or have to pay to get them authenticated.
Old 11-29-2013, 09:42 AM   #94 (permalink)

I think including framed/auto'd artwork of athletes as redemptions would be interesting. Not purchased posters auto'd in a frame, but commissioned or otherwise true artwork to display on a wall.
Old 11-29-2013, 09:42 AM   #95 (permalink)

Would like I see mvp dual auto with coach. Ex : jordan- jackson
Old 11-29-2013, 09:43 AM   #96 (permalink)

I think it would be interesting if Leaf did a throwback tobacco sized card
Old 11-29-2013, 09:44 AM   #97 (permalink)

I would like Leaf to create 1 redemption card per case (limited to high end products only) to win a box of ANY Leaf product from the past. Sure, everyone is going to pick an Ali or something high value. But, this will drive box/case sales.
Old 11-29-2013, 09:44 AM   #98 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to rednecksims

A pure game used set. Not event worn stuff. Would really elavate the value of a product.
Old 11-29-2013, 09:44 AM   #99 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Do something like "Dedication Pack/Box". If someone puts together a tough, low numbered set/parallel, then they could send them back to Leaf and you guys could stamp/imprint the card as "DP" on the back so people know it is void from being able to be put together again for redemption. The person then would get their original cards back plus the special "Dedication Pack/Box" that would be the rewarded to the person for their dedication.
Old 11-29-2013, 09:44 AM   #100 (permalink)

I'd like to see a Leaf baseball product featuring original Leaf cards (buybacks and autos). The buybacks could include everything from the 1948/9 Leaf set all the way through the glory years of the 90's.
Closed Thread