Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Blowout Cards Promotions! (And Other FREE Giveaways!)

Blowout Cards Promotions! (And Other FREE Giveaways!) Try to Win a FREE Box of cards & other awesome free giveaways, contests, and promotions!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2013, 10:33 AM   #151 (permalink)

Leaf should infuse Athlete's MOUTHPIECES into various cards. However, I hope they a treated with disinfectant
Old 11-29-2013, 10:34 AM   #152 (permalink)

I'd like to see a History of the Olympics set with Autos cut or on card from all the Olympics past to present. Maybe include the presidents or national leaders for different countries as well.
Old 11-29-2013, 10:35 AM   #153 (permalink)

Leaf will come out with signed fatheads with coa! Book it.
Old 11-29-2013, 10:41 AM   #154 (permalink)

Default Love them

When I think of Leaf I think of the best cards of the 90s. I would like to see some relics used in those great designs!
Old 11-29-2013, 10:42 AM   #155 (permalink)

Default A Classic Sitcom Product

Cut Signatures, autograph, and wardrobe material cards from classic American sitcoms over the past 50-60 years. Classic sitcoms like: The Andy Griffith Show, I Love Lucy, M*A*S*H, Sanford and Son, Home Improvement...up through more modern shows like Everybody Loves Raymond, The King of Queens, Seinfeld, The Office, The Big Bang Theory and so on. It could even include classic late night shows like Johnny Carson, Letterman, Conan, and Saturday Night Live.

For example, I think it would be awesome to see a dual cut signature and wardrobe card of Andy Griffith & Don Knotts, or Aunt Bee and Opie, or even Goober and Gomer.

Thank You for the Promotion!
Old 11-29-2013, 10:42 AM   #156 (permalink)

I would love to see a product that has say, 20-24 packs, 4-5 hits of autographs and game used, and one redemption card for a piece of signed memorabilia per box. All different kinds of potential memorabilia, balls, jerseys, 8x10's, cleats, helmets, etc.

Basically, I want something with the best of both worlds (cards and memorabilia)
Old 11-29-2013, 10:42 AM   #157 (permalink)

Lower MSRP
Old 11-29-2013, 10:43 AM   #158 (permalink)

Double sided autos would be great to see!!
Old 11-29-2013, 10:45 AM   #159 (permalink)

I would like to see a "meet the player" OR "Play a game of 1 on 1" promo
Old 11-29-2013, 10:49 AM   #160 (permalink)

I suggest incorporating precious metals or gems such as gold, silver, platinum, diamonds, emeralds and rubies. Or even straight cash, lol.
Old 11-29-2013, 11:07 AM   #161 (permalink)

Default Dream Team booklet

I'm trying to put together a small PC project of one auto of every Dream Team member. It is proving costly and time-consuming. Leaf already has most of the Dream Teamers signing like Ewing, Pippen, Stockton, Malone, Mullin and Magic, why not make a booklet or multi-auto of all of the Dream Team members? I know it'd get a TON of hobby interest and I'd be chomping at the bit to get one.

Thanks for the contest!

Last edited by buckunteer; 11-29-2013 at 11:15 AM.
Old 11-29-2013, 11:08 AM   #162 (permalink)

It would be neat to see redemptions or vouchers for attending a "game of your choice." This could include the sport that is most prominent in your city/town (or closest) to be decided upon when your favorite team visits (to cut down on travel costs, of course!). It could be a tiered redemption program that has class A-E. Class E being attending a regular season game in the "cheap seats". Class A could be attending either a regular season game in field level front-row seats or a championship game either World Series or Super Bowl Stanley Cup, etc.
Old 11-29-2013, 11:12 AM   #163 (permalink)

maybe a meet/greet redemption that could take place at convention. VIP access!

http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h45/kentwaters/
Old 11-29-2013, 11:13 AM   #164 (permalink)

Two tickets to a World Series game.
One for you a guest & Frank Thomas

Now Collecting: Ken Griffey Jr. & Kevin Garnett
Old 11-29-2013, 11:15 AM   #165 (permalink)

I do enjoy Leaf products but how about sketch cards with a patch and the auto. Not sure exactly of the design but sketch cards are awesome. Thanks for the promo!
Getting into some Panini Prizm
Old 11-29-2013, 11:20 AM   #166 (permalink)

Create a Leaf International Registry of 1/1 cards. Some sort of virtual museum with ownership recognition. Perhaps improve authenticity somehow and tracking. Create a way for collectors to "show off" their stuff. Charge some sort of annual maintenance fee. There are a ton of ideas on how to execute this properly. Maybe only start with 2015 and beyond. Owning a 1/1 is cool, but there could be more buzz if you give collectors a way to flaunt it. You may create additional vertically integrated revenue streams. Grading, storing (like wine, but less shipping and handling costs). Anyway, just a start if you want to expand on it.
Old 11-29-2013, 11:20 AM   #167 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Leaf should make a magnetic autograph or patch set. With each card connecting to one another, making a huge Autographed or Patch Magnetic Uncut Sheet. This would be great because you do not have to have every card in the set to display your cards.

-Nick
Old 11-29-2013, 11:21 AM   #168 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Cornerstore

I think in regards to this - the ability for redemptions in a box that go towards a build your own "dream" card - up to 8 autographs for tier 1 players (regular name brand players - no superstars, maybe you want a card of all ss, all flordia alum whichever the case, and allow trading on the site between fans so they can better achieve the mix they want. When bigger names are hit - the chase cards (ruth, dimaggio etc) maybe give chance if they get 2 to have a duel cut auto ability to be made. Just a idea

http://yankeesgofor28.blogspot.com/
Old 11-29-2013, 11:27 AM   #169 (permalink)

Similar to how you can purchase a car online now (design it to your desired specifications), I would like to see a redemption whereby you can go online and design your own card within parameters set up by Leaf. For instance, the collector pulls a Mike Trout build your own card. They enter code that takes them to the design room. There you pick the design, the photo you want, the piece of game used (jersey, bat, glove, etc.) and then it is produced and shipped out. That way it is a true 1 of 1. You could allow for more freedom if you could create your own booklet and put several different players on it.
Old 11-29-2013, 11:36 AM   #170 (permalink)

Locker Room Access pass. For a post-game meet and greet. Travel responsibility of the winner.
Old 11-29-2013, 11:44 AM   #171 (permalink)

personalized video redemptions from players

(like a video saying "Hi Brad, this is Damian Lillard, Thanks for buying leaf products, and glad to have you as a fan!")
Old 11-29-2013, 11:44 AM   #172 (permalink)

Make a regular product with cards and the basic game used and autograph hits. But add a redemption for an autographed memorabilia per box! If there is enough boxes per case a game used autograph memorabilia per case. What leaf does with the autographed memorabilia is something the consumers are desiring including myself. So why not mix in the regular product style other companies produce and keep the leaf signature of providing the continued autograph memorabilia Auto bats, auto jerseys, auto balls and the list goes on for the potential of this sort of product! Thank Leaf!
Old 11-29-2013, 11:45 AM   #173 (permalink)

Leaf Provenance

- Utilizes game used memorabilia that is clearly documented on the card as belonging to the associated player(s) for a particular game and/or event (or multiple if applicable based on design and/or game used material)
- Inserts are from milestone events associated with the player(s) on the card
- Milestone events could include personal achievements as well significant moments in the game (world series, playoffs, memorable games, etc.)
- Multi-player cards linking the card's subjects to a particular shared game and/or event
- Multi-player cards linking the card's subjects to similar achievements or milestones
obtained (the GU would relate to the accomplishment of the events)

- All cards with prime pieces of memorabilia are scanned and posted online in order to prevent fraud in regards to the memorabilia being replaced
- Pictures of the full pieces of memorabilia utilized to produce Provenance, along with the associated certificates of authenticity (COAs) will be posted online

That is a very rudimentary rundown but I believe it conveys the general idea and strategy behind the product.

Without knowing certain key portions of the financials in regards to Leaf and implementing the project, I am unable to do a cost/benefits or true value analysis, but I strongly believe that a product of this nature would have many positive orders of effect for your company and would synergize extremely well with a wide-spectrum marketing effort adding credit to Leaf while applying pressure to many of the current business practices of your competitors.

r/
Jason
Old 11-29-2013, 11:48 AM   #174 (permalink)

A redemption for a sketch autograph card, with the option of choosing from a selection of players provided by Leaf, OR the option to send in a certified cut, so there is the chance to make a cut auto card of anyone you want. Also, the artists did a great job in Leaf Masterworks, so it would be cool to get a nice sketch of the player drawn on the card as well.
Old 11-29-2013, 11:49 AM   #175 (permalink)

Default Leaf Innovator Promo

Upcoming baseball release: "Get to the Game" 30 Redemptions for a weekend series for all baseball stadiums. Throw in a meet/greet opportunity and you have a product of the year potential!