Blowout Cards Forums
Shop OneStopFanShop.com Today!

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Blowout Cards Promotions! (And Other FREE Giveaways!)

Blowout Cards Promotions! (And Other FREE Giveaways!) Try to Win a FREE Box of cards & other awesome free giveaways, contests, and promotions!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2013, 01:51 PM   #201 (permalink)

I would like to see less redemption's/more on card autos.
Old 11-29-2013, 02:02 PM   #202 (permalink)

If you continue with non sports or entertainment related sets, a redemption card(s) for an appearance as an extra for filming of an episode.
Old 11-29-2013, 02:09 PM   #203 (permalink)

Do an 8x10 card series similiar to that of Upper Deck Portaits only this product would be all artist done original works numbered to /10 or less. Each pack would have one 8x10 of anywhere from current prospects to living legends. Some of the highlights would be 1/1 Masterproof pictures with a different unique design/print from the others numbered to /10. This is just a starting basic idea but you could do alot with it and the cost would be relatively low. I would think the packs would end up being around $40 MSRP.
Old 11-29-2013, 02:10 PM   #204 (permalink)

I would love to see leaf do a "history of cards" product. They can get the sought after cards of each era as the chase cards(walter payton rc, jordan rc, jordan pmg), with base cards detailing the creation of companies such as leaf and donruss. If you do it in the style of the "best of" series, I'm sure people will chase.
Old 11-29-2013, 02:10 PM   #205 (permalink)

I would like to see a set that features Rookie of the Years with autos and cut sigs as far back as they go. Thanks for the contest.
Old 11-29-2013, 02:12 PM   #206 (permalink)

Default American Football League

Great a set of cards that showcases the afl. There is a chance to create some unique cards that have not been done before. Redemption for programs, ticket stubs from that era of football. That would be a nice way to bring this old league into the eyes of more people.
Old 11-29-2013, 02:16 PM   #207 (permalink)

I would like to see only one draft pick product in order to help the value of those cards. Instead of having several products such as Valiant and metal draft, have one product.

Photobucket:http://s1153.photobucket.com/albums/p518/Mccutchen10/
Many more cards to add
Old 11-29-2013, 02:17 PM   #208 (permalink)

Leaf should insert redemptions for signed Memorabilia like Full Jerseys, Balls etc.
Old 11-29-2013, 02:21 PM   #209 (permalink)

I would like to see Leaf do puzzle piece cards that can be put together to create a panoramic scene (maybe 5-6 cards) that would be considered 'master case' pulls to make it harder to put the set together. Once the sets put together, the cards can be sent in to redeem for an autographed item from that particular team (with their original cards sent back)

Maybe do all the teams 5/6 cards per scene #'ed to /3 so there can only be 3 sets made per team that can be exchanged for autographed items (jersey/ball/cleats/etc)

So, good to hear I rate military disability....too bad it's 0%....

Last edited by jlcherry2477; 11-29-2013 at 02:30 PM.
Old 11-29-2013, 02:25 PM   #210 (permalink)

It would be cool to have cards with actual player inked fingerprints. There's no way to fake a fingerprint. Maybe an auto/fingerprint card (only for the rarer cards).

And 8x10's with the whole hand print (autographed of course).

Last edited by Tonic3; 11-29-2013 at 02:28 PM.
Old 11-29-2013, 02:28 PM   #211 (permalink)

A redemption for a custom inscription on card.

Thanks!
Old 11-29-2013, 02:42 PM   #212 (permalink)

They should make more game used patch autograph cards
Old 11-29-2013, 02:44 PM   #213 (permalink)

Randomly insert "Point Cards" in various products across all the sports. As collectors collect points, they can save and accumulate points to redeem various Game Used Memorabilia and autographed items from players across different sports. They can redeem it quickly to get lower level items or save in hopes for getting "Holy Grail Items"...but who knows when someone might redeem for those items before they get enough points to redeem it themselves.

It'll create a race for points, boosts sales of products and give collectors added value to the boxes (secondary market for point cards). It'll put pressure on collectors to act quickly for the items they want to redeem for or to settle for just getting an item.

Thanks for the contest.
Old 11-29-2013, 02:45 PM   #214 (permalink)

I would like to see Leaf take over a How I Met Your Mother type card set! Maybe with autos from the HIMYM stars, and show worn materials cards, and cards featuring scenes from the episodes of every season, with inserts like the Bro Code, Ted's Girlfriends cards, etc lol.
Old 11-29-2013, 02:54 PM   #215 (permalink)

It would be great for leaf to insert redemptions for a card to be personalized by the athlete. The card will contain the signature and be personalized with a to line or inscription of the persons choice.
Old 11-29-2013, 03:01 PM   #216 (permalink)

I would like to see Leaf make a product that involves autographs and wardrobe relics from multiple current high rated television shows.

http://s289.photobucket.com/user/nyyfan62/library/?sort=6&page=1
Old 11-29-2013, 03:01 PM   #217 (permalink)

I would like to see athlete hair cards like they made of the horses and presidents. Guys like Mo Rivera might be tough, but I think it would be cool.
Old 11-29-2013, 03:04 PM   #218 (permalink)

If including redemption cards in further products, make some of them "Invites" for the collector to come and watch the player/person sign during their session. They can have a meet and greet and get to experience what goes behind the scenes of certified autograph cards. Whomever has an autographed redemption in the product, have a couple "Invites" for each one.

http://s1150.photobucket.com/albums/o604/iverson367/
Old 11-29-2013, 03:22 PM   #219 (permalink)

Redemptions for signed game used jersey's, bats or anything else that might otherwise be cut up
Old 11-29-2013, 03:22 PM   #220 (permalink)

I'd like to see Leaf feature more event products. Make a product where we can claim a redemption to meet an athlete, or tickets to a sporting event. Something else that would be cool would be redemptions to be a ball boy for a team or a bat boy. The options are limitless
Old 11-29-2013, 03:30 PM   #221 (permalink)

Have a picture database of all patch cards to prevent altering

Thanks
Old 11-29-2013, 03:38 PM   #222 (permalink)

Have a couple of ideas...

1) Include redemptions for tickets(and possibly accomondations) to the big sporting events (Super Bowl, NBA Finals, World Series). I've seen events be included in products before but not the premier events in the sports world.

2) Give collector(s) a chance to work for Leaf as a consultant which could give the collector access to the "Best of" buyback program and participate in which "sell sheet" cards get included in that year's distribution.

Basically the idea would be to create more of an environment that includes the collector in the pre-distribution and post-distribution process. I think there is a pretty big gap right now between the card companies and the collector. The first step of the process is to run a promo like this one which incorporates collector feedback and I'd like to see Leaf take it further with a few of my ideas above. There is so much potential for sports card products these days as the industry has never been stronger. However, as a serious collector, I scratch my head at times with some of the products that are released (not necessarily by Leaf). Thanks for listening!
Old 11-29-2013, 03:41 PM   #223 (permalink)

I don't know if it would be possible, but I think it would be cool to see like a cut item of like a ticket to the first superbowl, first all star game, or first world series.
Old 11-29-2013, 03:44 PM   #224 (permalink)

I'd love to open a pack and find a card that I could redeem for a special meet & greet event like the NBA or NFL draft or for a full size jersey, helmet, ball, bat, puck, shoes, etc.
Old 11-29-2013, 03:46 PM   #225 (permalink)

Default I would like to see more frequent bigger hits in Leaf Best of Baseball

I would like to see more frequent bigger hits in Leaf Best of Baseball, sure not every box has to have a monster hit, but some low end cards are inserted, I lost a lot out of it. But hey, it's fun to break!
[/B]
Quote:
Originally Posted by blowoutcards2 View Post

We would like to thank Leaf Trading Cards
for sponsoring this Blowout
Cards Black Friday Giveaway!

www.LEAFTRADINGCARDS.com

Delivering An Exceptional Trading Cards Experience

Facebook - Leaf Trading Cards

@Leaf_Cards

YouTUBE - Leaf Trading Cards

Damian Lillard Autographed Blazers Adidas Swingman Jersey w/
PSA/DNA COA

Leaf Trading Cards has proven to be an innovator in the trading card industry as they continue to
produce products in small print runs that collectors can't seem to get enough of.

As Leaf leads the way with their innovative new products, this promo is a great way for collectors to
showcase their creativity in a similar fashion.

Who knows?
Your idea just may be used in a future product!

1) Post an idea or concept that you would like to see utilized in a future Leaf Trading Card Product!

2) One Innovative contributor in this thread will receive the Damian Lillard Autographed Jersey!

3) No purchase necessary to participate.

4) Your entry must be posted in this thread to participate.

5)
This Promo will begin on Black Friday and end on Sunday, December 8, 2013 at 11:59 PM EST.

6) We reserve the right to alter, cancel, or change this promotion at any time for any reason.

7) Only 1 entry per person

8) Most importantly, HAVE FUN!

Thanks again for your continued business and support!

Closed Thread