|10-13-2010, 08:41 AM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jun 2007
BLOWOUTCARDS WEEK 6 NFL- 2008 Playoff National Treasures FB PROMO !
WEEK 6 will be a Tough one but the Giveaway will be worth it !
BLOWOUTCARDS is Giving Away up to 3 FREE BOXES of 2008 Playoff National Treasures Football !
Here's the PROMO:
1) Pick the RUNNING BACK who will have the most Rushing Yards in WEEK 6
2) Pick the QUARTERBACK who will have the most Passing Yards in WEEK 6
3) Pick the WIDE RECIEVER who will have the most Receiving yards in WEEK 6
4) Pick The TIGHT END who will have the most Receiving yards in WEEK 6
1.No Purchase Necessary to participate
2.The 1st 3 Posts to get all 4 correct will Receive a FREE Box of 2008 Playoff National Treasures Football!
3.Your entry must be posted in this Thread to participate.
4.All picks must be submitted by Noon EST on Sunday, October 17th 2010.
5.If you correctly pick the 4 correct, you must notify us via email at Blowoutcards@aol.com of your correct entry by 1pm on Tuesday, 10/19/10. (Once informed, we will check your post in the thread to verify)
6.You are not allowed to edit your post or your submission will be automatically void and your entry will be disqualified
We reserve the right to alter, cancel or change this challenge at anytime for any reason
7.Only 1 entry per person
8.Most important....HAVE FUN !
Thanks again for your continued Business and Support !
|10-13-2010, 08:45 AM||#4 (permalink)|
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Rochester area New York
1. Chris Johnson
2. Matt Schaub
3. Andre Johnson
4. Dustin Keller
Dustin Keller Super Collector
Collecting Keller, Shonn Greene, Mark Sanchez, Don Maynard, Joe Namath and other Jets.
Need 2009 Topps Career Best Dual Autographs of:
Dan Marino/Drew Brees
Collecting 2009 SP Authentic subset autos.
|10-13-2010, 08:58 AM||#9 (permalink)|
Join Date: Mar 2009
1) Pick the RUNNING BACK who will have the most Rushing Yards in WEEK 6 ADRIAN PETERESON
2) Pick the QUARTERBACK who will have the most Passing Yards in WEEK 6 PHILIP RIVERS
3) Pick the WIDE RECIEVER who will have the most Receiving yards in WEEK 6 BRANDON LLOYD
4) Pick The TIGHT END who will have the most Receiving yards in WEEK 6 ANTONIO GATES
Not looking for anything specific...usually will just looks through buckets and lists to see what catches my eye.
PC: Yao Ming, Chicago Teams, Jessica Burciaga
Last edited by Dacubs; 10-13-2010 at 12:51 PM.
|10-13-2010, 09:16 AM||#16 (permalink)|
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: In the air
Running back- Chris Johnson
Quarterback- Peyton Manning
Wide Receiver- Miles Austin
Tight End- Antonio Gates
But his name is
James Cortellessa, retired air force, loving grandfather, father and husband,
and the best smartass around. RIP PAPAJIM
|10-13-2010, 09:19 AM||#17 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Wiesbaden, Germany
Always Collecting Dolphins, Nationals, and Alabama Football Players in Alabama Uniforms
***SUPERCOLLECTING JARVIS LANDRY***