Blowout Cards Forums
2014 holiday shipping promo

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BOX & CASE BREAKS > BLOWOUT TV

BLOWOUT TV Click on to view recent Youtube Box Break Links!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2012, 11:45 AM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

Default Blowout tv live today

We will be streaming LIVE today from the Fantastic Store ! If you would like for us to Break any product for you or just stop in and view the Breaks today. Starting at 10:30 AM EST !

BlowoutTV - BlowoutTV - blogTV

In accordance with Blowout Cards' continual efforts to promote a professional, fun, and family-friendly live chat experience for its' viewers, Blowout Cards now requires proof of Blowout Cards Forums membership for all Blog TV users who wish to chat within the Blowout TV live box/case break show. If you would like to be approved for live chat and you are also a member of our Blowout Cards Forums Community, please email the following information to Matt at thefantasticstore@blowoutcards.com.

1) Blowout Cards Forums Username

2) Blog TV Username

After your information has been confirmed by a member of the Blowout Cards staff, your Blog TV username will be given the ability to chat during the live break show.
In addition, all Blowout TV customers will also be given the ability to chat during the live break show. To place an order, simply contact Matt at thefantasticstore@blowoutcards.com.

Thank you for your participation and support of Blowout TV!

Last edited by blowoutcards2; 06-07-2012 at 02:59 PM.
blowoutcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 02:54 PM   #2 (permalink)

Can someone please tell me why we can't chat anymore in the blog room?
BoxBreaker72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 11:33 AM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxBreaker72 View Post
Can someone please tell me why we can't chat anymore in the blog room?

In accordance with Blowout Cards' continual efforts to promote a professional, fun, and family-friendly live chat experience for its' viewers, Blowout Cards now requires proof of Blowout Cards Forums membership for all Blog TV users who wish to chat within the Blowout TV live box/case break show. If you would like to be approved for live chat and you are also a member of our Blowout Cards Forums Community, please email the following information to Matt at thefantasticstore@blowoutcards.com.

1) Blowout Cards Forums Username

2) Blog TV Username

After your information has been confirmed by a member of the Blowout Cards staff, your Blog TV username will be given the ability to chat during the live break show.
In addition, all Blowout TV customers will also be given the ability to chat during the live break show. To place an order, simply contact Matt at thefantasticstore@blowoutcards.com.

Thank you all for your participation and support of Blowout TV and Blowout Cards Fantastic Store in 2012! Below are some of the best pulls of 2012 both from our shop and on Blowout TV. Everyone has a safe and wonderful New Year's and we'll see you all in 2013!

Enjoy!!!

Seth pulled this incredible Alex Rodriguez piece from 2012 Topps Triple Threads on Blowout TV 3/3!

Mike his this amazing Michael Jordan rookie from 2012 Leaf Best of Basketball BGS 9.5!

Steve pulled a beautiful Barry Sanders BGS 10 Pristine RC from 2012 Leaf Best of FB on Blowout TV!

Ted pulled another BGS 10 RC from 2012 Leaf Best of FB - This time it was Mr. Dan Marino on Blowout TV!

Walter AKA TeamButterfield pulled one of the best cuts from 2012 Topps Triple Threads Baseball - Roberto Clemente 1/1

Scott hit this incredible octo auto from 2012 Topps Five Star Baseball on Blowout TV!

Jake hit a monster from 2011/12 Dominion Hockey with his 1/1 Stamp It Alexander Ovechkin!

Dan hit one of the best golf cards ever made out of 2012 SP Authentic Golf! Octo Style once again /3 via Blowout TV!

Dan D AKA DizzyDSki hit this incredible 1/1 Mickey Mantle cut autograph from 2012 Tier One Baseball on Blowout TV!

The Raines Brothers hit a great hometown PC card with their 1/1 Bryce Harper printing plate auto from 2012 Topps Finest!

Ami pulled this incredible 1/1 Dual Shield of Ovechkin and Semin from 11/12 Upper Deck The Cup on Blowout TV!

Adam pulled a beautiful 1/1 shield auto of Aaron Rodgers from 2011 Panini Gold Standard in shop!

Kobe made an appearance on BlogTV as Frank hit this monster from 2010/11 National Treasures /2

Thanks again and see everyone in 2013!

Matt
Blowout Cards

Last edited by TheFantasticStore; 12-29-2012 at 12:07 PM. Reason: Pictures added
TheFantasticStore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 04:18 PM   #4 (permalink)

Hey I'm in under SeymourSportscards. Can I get ops??
Old 12-29-2012, 12:49 PM   #5 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to SethMurphy

Sweet, my Arod made the lost

PCs - Cito Culver, Ryan Callahan, Ryan Nassib college uni, Prince Amukamara autos #/25 or less, Eli Manning autos, Richter/Messier/Leetch
SethMurphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 01:08 PM   #6 (permalink)

Of course it did Seth, that thing is sick!

http://s1292.photobucket.com/albums/b576/boomersooner405/
boomersooner405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 12:43 AM   #7 (permalink)

I think the winners of the best hits should each get a case of their choosing!