|12-22-2011, 09:42 AM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jul 2007
2012 Leaf Metal Golf
We have listed the product information below. Please post any BOX Breaks, YOUTUBE Videos, or comments related to this product. Our goal is to compile all of the information for this product on this THREAD so that members can come to one place to view all of the Breaks and Information.
Please click the links below to purchase this product by the Box or Case
2012 Leaf Metal Golf Hobby 12 Box Case
2012 Leaf Metal Golf Hobby Box
2012 Leaf Metal Golf
After nearly 7 years of waiting, collectors around the world can now rejoice… GOLF IS BACK!
Not only are Golf trading cards back in 2012, they will be in a quality never before seen in Golf.
Leaf is pleased to present 2012 LEAF METAL GOLF. Not only is this release the most beautiful of its kind, it is jam packed with premium names including many first time autograph signers. Look for autographs of young stars and veterans alike.
Look for the following exciting cards within this release:
- Base card set - A first for our metal sets!!!! Very rare and the most beautiful metal card ever made
- Base Autograph set - The perfect combination of stars, veterans and many first time signers
- Ladies of the Links - this special autograph subset includes the HOTTEST names in women's golf
- Champions - includes autographed cards of winners of Major Championships.
- Award Winners - features signatures from those players honored with significant honors
- National Pride - features the flags of the nation of origin for the game's greatest players
LOOK FOR RARE PRISMATIC PARALLELS ON BOTH BASE CARDS AND ALL AUTOGRAPH CARDS, including the elusive 1/1 super prismatics!!!!!
12 Boxes Per Case
5 Cards per Box (2 Base cards and 3 on-card autographed cards)
|12-22-2011, 11:01 PM||#3 (permalink)|
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Churchville, PA
apparently its going to be 3 autos per box for around $70...a bit much for golf imo. checklist hasn't been leaked yet though so maybe it'll be impressive, who knows. i think its great to see a golf product come back, but i just wish leaf would cool it with this "metal" crap. its really not innovative when all the autos leaf produces all look the same for every product...