|08-14-2009, 10:27 AM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jun 2007
2009 WWE Topps Wrestling
We have listed the product information below. Please post any BOX Breaks, YOUTUBE Videos, or comments related to this product. Our goal is to compile all of the information for this product on this THREAD so that members can come to one place to view all of the Breaks and Information.
Please click the links below to purchase this product by the Box or Case
2009 Topps WWE Wrestling Hobby 8 Box Case : Blowout Cards - Sports Cards and Trading Cards Wholesale Online Store
2009 Topps WWE Wrestling Hobby Box : Blowout Cards - Sports Cards and Trading Cards Wholesale Online Store
2009 WWE Topps Wrestling
Configuration: 8 boxes per case. 24 packs per box. 7 cards per pack.
COMBINING THE INTENSE ACTION OF WRESTLING
WITH THE BEST-SELLING TOPPS 2009 BASEBALL CARDS
WWE 2009 takes a bold new direction by presenting Superstars and Divas in the designs, packaging and inserts of Topps' flagship Baseball Card brand. Each premium foil-stamped card back features text written by WWE announcer Jim Ross.
In addition, a special subset features the thrilling highlights of Wrestlemania 25!
WWE 2009 is jam-packed with multiple levels of super-collectible inserts:
- AUTOGRAPHS (TBD) - Signed by the latest and greatest of the WWE
- EVENT WORN RELICS (TBD) - Shirts ripped off the backs of top Superstars
- SEQUENTIALLY-NUMBERED GOLD & 1/1 PLATINUM PARALLELS (TBD)
- LEGENDS OF THE RING (1/ pack) - 20 greats throughout WWE's history
- REIGN OF HONOR (1 in six packs) - Commemorating WWE Champions
- TOPPSTOWN CODE CARD (1/pack) - Unlock virtual cards to collect and trade
PLUS THESE HOBBY EXCLUSIVES:
- DUAL LEGACY AUTOGRAPHS (TBD) - From WWE's growing family tree
- SIGNED MAT RELICS (TBD) - From Judgment Day 2009
- SKETCH CARDS (TBD) - Hand drawn by WWE Superstars and Divas
- SEQUENTIALLY-NUMBERED BLACK PARALLELS (1/box)
WWE is a powerhouse brand with an evergreen, multi-generational appeal:
- No off-season: year-round exposure!
- Top-rated TV programming on USA, myNetworkTV, Syfy and WGN America
- Record-breaking Pay-Per-View events
- Wrestlemania 25 was bigger than ever!
*Highest-grossing WWE live event of all time!
*Sell-out crowd of 73,000 broke attendance record!
*$43 million in Pay-Per-View revenue
Topps' past 10 WWE trading cards series and the Chipz collectible battle game have been top sellers. Now, combining forces with Topps 2009 Baseball designs and packaging, get ready to take sales to a whole new level of success.
*Microsoft Excel required to view checklist.
View Sell Sheet Info*
*Adobe Acrobat Reader required to view file.
Shop All of the 2013 Black Friday Deals!