|06-20-2013, 10:29 AM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jul 2007
2013 Topps Best of WWE Wrestling
Below you will find the most up-to-date product information available. Our goal is to compile as much information within this THREAD regarding this product as possible. Throughout the Pre-sell process, we will update this thread with any content changes, videos/images, or any other manufacturer announcements that are made before the product is released. Once the product comes live, this thread will also be a great resource for break and content information.
Blowout Cards offers two ways to Pre-Order New releases!
If you would like to pre-order this product in full, you may do so by purchasing box and/or case pre-orders on our website.
We also offer our customers the option of locking in on ANY pre-sell case price with only a $200 deposit per case! By doing so, you are reserving a case at the current pre-sell pricing. The balance of the case price will be due when the product is shipped. Please email Chris@blowoutcards.com for details.
Attention Multi-Case and Group Breakers!
If you are looking to purchase multi-case lots (2+,5+, 10+ Cases), Blowout Cards will do our best to earn your business! Simply email Chris@blowoutcards.com for our multi-case break pricing! (Excludes Panini Mapp Products).
Thanks again for your continued business.
Please click the links below to purchase this product by the Box or Case
2013 Topps Best Of WWE Hobby 8 Box Case
2013 Topps Best Of WWE Hobby Box
2013 Topps Best of WWE Wrestling
Configuration: 8 boxes per case. 24 packs per box. 7 cards per pack.
This October, Topps will step outside of the ring and showcase the backstage drama that leads to the epic matches.
Best of WWE:
- Wraps up the WWE Season
- Is Story Driven
- Features Screen Shots In & Out of the Ring
- Showcases All the Drama, Relationships, & Betrayals
BEST OF WWE: 2013 EDITION WILL BRING FRESH NEW CONTENT TO WWE FANS
Fan Voting brings fans closer to the action than ever!
- Not only is Best of WWE the first card set to illustrate all the drama in and out of the ring, but it will also be the first set where the fans decide the insert content. In January, over 20,000 fans voted on the 10 Top Ten Best of WWE insert categories.
Extensive 210-card set highlights WWE's season
- (110) Base Cards showing the hottest stories of the year
- (100) Top Ten Inserts featuring 10 fan voted categories
3 levels of chase add depth to the base set
- Bronze Parallel (1:2)
- Silver Parallel (1:24)
- Gold Parallel (10 per subject)
More Hits add value for collectors - NEW
- Swatch Relics (New Superstar & Diva Relics!!)
- WrestleMania 29 Mat Relics
- Printing Plates
- Dual Autographs
BEST OF WWE TOP TEN INSERTS BRING FAN INVOLVEMENT TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL
Top Ten Inserts Include:
- WWE Champions, World Heavyweight Champions, Intercontinental Champions, WWE Tag Team Champions, Trash Talkers, Undertaker Matches, Finishers, Rivalries, Catch Phrases, Greatest WWE Moments
COMPELLING HITS CREATE EXCITEMENT AND PROVIDE ADDED VALUE FOR COLLECTORS
Superstar & Diva Relics: Items used or worn by Superstars & Divas in the ring
WrestleMania 29 Mat Relics: Pieces from the ring mat used in WrestleMania 29
AUTOGRAPHS AND PRINTING PLATES ADD SPECIAL VALUE FOR HIT SEEKERS AND COLLECTORS
Autographs: 17 autograph subjects including first time signers Bob Backlund & Bruno Sammartino
Printing Plates: 880 printing plates used to create the base cards and inserts
Dual Autographs: 100 dual autograph cards featuring Superstars, Legends, & Divas