Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Blowoutcards Product Information Pages (PIP) Info Page > Blowoutcards Product Information Pages - ALL OTHER SPORTS

Blowoutcards Product Information Pages - ALL OTHER SPORTS Golf, Racing, Wresting, UFC, Tennis, Multi-sport,etc...Card Product Information, Sell Sheets, Box Breaks, YouTube Videos, Ebay Singles

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2008, 06:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

Default 2008 WWE Ultimate Rivals Wrestling Trading Cards

2008 WWE Ultimate Rivals Wrestling Trading Cards

Product WWE Ultimate Rivals takes an inside look into the storylines behind the bitter rivalries that has millions of fans glued to Raw and SmackDown every week. WWE Ultimate Rivals brings together WWE's most famous grudge matches and long-standing feuds all in one powerhouse card set. Includes some of today's most unforgettable match-ups, such as Rey Mysterio vs. Chavo Guerrero, John Cena vs. Randy Orton and Batista vs. The Great Khali.
But there's more.
WWE Ultimate Rivals is also a fun, interactive game! Each card is designed with a "Flip 'n' Fight" game feature for hours of schoolyard fun. Colored bars along the side of each card determine the winner as kids take turns flipping cards (just as we did as kids) in this simple, rapid-fire game.
To top it off, WWE Ultimate Rivals is chock full of bone-crushing inserts:
. "FLIX PIX" MOTION CARDS (1:8) - High-flyin', body-slammin' action you can watch over and over again
. RELICS (TBD) - Event-worn clothing from WWE superstars John Cena, Jeff Hardy, Mr. Kennedy and Edge
. AUTOGRAPHS (TBD): Signers include Super Crazy, Stevie Richards, CM Punk, Victoria, Michelle McCool, Elijah Burke and others!

Release Date: 7/30/2008

Configuration:

8 Boxes per Case

24 Packs per Box

7 Cards per Pack
blowoutcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 03:30 AM   #2 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to pearljam_cubbies

I wonder if this will ride the wave of the Tna cards and be a big hit...
pearljam_cubbies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 10:00 AM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowoutcards View Post
2008 WWE Ultimate Rivals Wrestling Trading Cards

WWE Ultimate Rivals is also a fun, interactive game! Each card is designed with a "Flip 'n' Fight" game feature for hours of schoolyard fun.
cant wait

Photobucket:
http://s985.photobucket.com/user/Matts_cardz/library/?sort=3&page=1
matts_cardz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 05:49 AM   #4 (permalink)

Insert odds are as follows (according to the packs - wasn't listed on the box, but not surprising once you see the not-so-great odds):

Auto - 1 in 32 packs
Relic - 1 in 32 packs
Motion cards - 1 in 8 packs

24 packs in the box. If the pack stated odds are correct, that means no guaranteed anything except the motion cards. Horrible, downright horrible. Even worse than the Action boxes and I didn't think that was possible.

However, in my one box....

2 motion cards (#8 and #10)
John Cena 5 color shirt card
Michelle McCool auto
Full set

Got shorted a motion card, but I'm not complaining at all. I feel like I hit some sort of jackpot with that box. For the relics, Cena's really the only one I'd care about (my boy is a HUGE Cena fan - 5 colors is a nice bonus as well) and the only autos I'd have cared for was either McCool or Victoria.

Anyway, fun break due to getting a hot box, but it could have been a huge disappointment since neither a relic or an auto is guaranteed in this release.
MasterOfTheDark is offline   Reply With Quote