|10-25-2010, 10:35 AM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jul 2007
2011 Topps Heritage Baseball
We have listed the product information below. Please post any BOX Breaks, YOUTUBE Videos, or comments related to this product. Our goal is to compile all of the information for this product on this THREAD so that members can come to one place to view all of the Breaks and Information.
Please click the links below to purchase this product by the Box or Case
2011 Topps Heritage Baseball
Configuration: 12 boxes per case. 24 packs per box. 9 cards per pack.
Today's Stars on the 1962 Card Design. Heritage Baseball returns in 2011 with 500 Rookies and Veterans showcased on the singular 1962 Topps Baseball wood grain design. This year, Topps adds a pecuniary theme to Heritage with the introduction of '62 Mint cards and Baseball Bucks!
- One Autograph or Relic Card per Box - all autographs are signed on-card!
- 500 Stars of Today and Yesterday on the 1962 Topps Design!
- New! '62 Minted Coin Cards
- New! Baseball Bucks Box Loader
BASE CARDS (500) - 425 of the game's best players on the 1962 Topps Baseball card design!
- Rookies, Veterans, Legends (425)
- World Series Highlights (6)
- Combos (11)
- League Leaders (4)
- Sporting News All-Stars (24)
- Team cards (18)
- Rookie Parade (8)
- In Action (9)
- Short Prints (75) - high numbered
CHROME PARALLEL CARDS (300 total cards)
- Black-Bordered (100) #'d to 62
- Refractor (100) #'d to 562
- Chrome (100) #'d to 1962
NEW! '62 MINT (20 total cards) - Hobby Exclusive! 1 Per Hobby CASE!
20 money players appear on these cards featuring an event from 1962 along with a coin minted in 1962 in the following variations:
- Silver Dollar - Hall of Fame Induction
- Quarter - Baseball Highlight
- Dime - Personal History
- Nickel - Rookie Debut
- Penny - Happy Birthday
- Topps Stamps - Over 180 current players highlighted in a stamp format on framed cards. Each card contains two stamps featuring 2 players and is numbered to 62.
- Buyback Topps Stamps - Original 1962 Topps player stamps, newly framed and randomly inserted into packs. Hobby Exclusive!
INSERT CARDS (45 total cards) 6 PER BOX!
- New Age Performers - 15 players whose performances have surpassed the giants of the past.
- Then and Now - 10 cards featuring statistical comparisons between today's stars with legends from 1962.
- Baseball Flashbacks - 10 memorable baseball highlights from 1962.
- News Flashbacks - 10 cards commemorating major news stories from 1962.
AUTOGRAPHED RELIC CARDS (20) - One Autographed or Relic Card Per Box! All Autographs Signed Directly on Each Card!
- Flashback Stadium Relics - 5 subjects will autograph 25 relic cards commemorating achievements from the 1962 season. Hand numbered to 25!
- Clubhouse Collection Relics - 10 cards showcasing a bat or uniform memento are autographed by active and retired players. Hand numbered to 25!
- Clubhouse Collection Dual - 5 cards showcasing on-card autographs from a retired and active player from the same franchise along with a relic piece. Hand numbered to 10 - Hobby Exclusive!
AUTOGRAPHED CARDS - One Autographed or Relic Card Per Box! All Autographs Signed Directly On Each Card!
- Real One - On card signatures from players who last appeared on a Topps Card in 1962 as well as signatures from additional 1962 stars and current stand-outs.
- Real One Special Edition - The subjects above will on-card sign 62 cards in red ink. Hand numbered to 61-Hobby Exclusive!
- Real One Dual Autographs - 10 cards featuring an active and retired player with their on-card signatures. Hand numbered to 25 - Hobby Exclusive!
- Flashbacks - 5 baseball legends directly sign their name to 25 cards, each featuring a highlight from their 1962 season. Hand numbered to 25
- 1962 Cut Signatures - Cut signatures from Mickey Mantle and other legends. #'d 1 of 1!
- New! 60th Anniversary - Sixty players past and present have signed these cards along with an additional inscription wishing Topps a "Happy 60th!" All autographs and inscriptions are signed directly on each numbered to 60 card. At least three players' cards will be inserted into each baseball product throughout 2011.
RELIC- CARDS - One Relic or Autographed Card per Box!
- Clubhouse Collection - Over 40 active pros and retired stars from 1962 are featured with bat or jersey relic pieces.
- Clubhouse Collection Dual - 5 cards featuring a player from 1962 matched with a current player from the same team each with a relic. Hand numbered to 61
- Flashbacks - 10 cards paying tribute to a player's memorable highlight from 1062, and featuring a relic piece from the venue in which it occurred.
- Dual Flashbacks - 5 cards featuring 2 players from rival teams, their respective highlights from the 1962 season, and 2 stadium relic pieces from which they occurred. Hand numbered to 10
BOX LOADER - HOBBY EXCLUSIVE!
- NEW! Baseball Bucks - 96 outstanding players featured on mock currency of varying denominations. One in Every 3 Boxes - alternates with Advertising Panels and Topps Stamp Album.
- Advertising Panels - Featuring parallel cards as a 3-card strip. One in Every 3 Boxes - alternates with Topps Stamp Album and Baseball Bucks.
- Topps Stamp Album - Each of these 30 over-sized cards mimic a page from the original 1962 Topps Stamp Album and feature reproduction player stamps. One in Every 3 Boxes - alternates with Advertising Panels and Baseball Bucks.
- 1962 Topps Originals - Original cards from 1962 inserted and stamped in 1-card penny packs. 1 in every 2 Boxes!
*Adobe Acrobat Reader required to view checklist.
View Sell Sheet Info*
*Adobe Acrobat Reader required to view file.
Last edited by blowoutcards2; 02-28-2011 at 11:32 AM.
|11-12-2010, 09:07 AM||#4 (permalink)|
I hope that we see some variation cards. Logo on cap/no logo on cap, name spelling variations, tint variations. I think that will make it fun collect. I love the original 1962 set. One of my favorites. A great challenge with all the miscut and OC cards out there.
Rickie Weeks: All Autos, Patches, and Cards #'d <100
Del Crandall: Braves Cards PSA/BVG 7+
|11-13-2010, 07:20 PM||#5 (permalink)|
Beautiful design, I think I'm down for a few boxes or more.
Romulun Vessels were not fit with the same self-destruct features that the Enterprise had, making it an easy win for the Enterprise in every battle except with black holes or tribbles.
|11-14-2010, 05:13 PM||#9 (permalink)|
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Comic Connoisseur
Indy's CGC Comic Gradings Master Thread --> http://tinyurl.com/p45agbh
|11-19-2010, 02:30 PM||#13 (permalink)|
Getting out of cards and making the transition into comics.
|11-23-2010, 11:58 AM||#14 (permalink)|
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Fairfax, VA
sales sheet sales SILVER DOLLAR -- I'm sure they're referring to a HALF DOLLAR though, as there were no 1.00 coinage in 1962.
I'll save you the PM: Yes, I collect Peanuts Fine Art.
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/blowoutcards-product-information-pages-baseball/101871-2011-topps-heritage-baseball.html
|2011 Heritage/link - The Bench...Sportscard Trading and Talk||This thread||Refback||11-18-2010 11:11 AM|
|2011 Heritage/link - The Bench...Sportscard Trading and Talk||This thread||Refback||11-16-2010 06:32 PM|
|2011 Heritage/link - The Bench...Sportscard Trading and Talk||This thread||Refback||11-16-2010 04:49 PM|