Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Blowoutcards Product Information Pages (PIP) Info Page > Blowoutcards Product Information Pages - BASEBALL

Blowoutcards Product Information Pages - BASEBALL Baseball Card Product Information, Sell Sheets, Box Breaks, YouTube Videos, Ebay Singles

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2012, 04:19 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default 2011 Panini Prime Cuts Baseball

We have listed the product information below. Please post any BOX Breaks, YOUTUBE Videos, or comments related to this product. Our goal is to compile all of the information for this product on this THREAD so that members can come to one place to view all of the Breaks and Information.

Please click the links below to purchase this product by the Box or Case

CASE

2011 Playoff Prime Cuts Baseball Hobby 15 Box Case

BOX

2011 Playoff Prime Cuts Baseball Hobby Box

2011 Panini Prime Cuts Baseball

Last edited by blowoutcards2; 08-28-2012 at 02:32 PM.
blowoutcards2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 04:44 PM   #2 (permalink)

Looks like baseball's version of NT?? with a strong emphasis on cuts...

Should we expect the price point to be the same as NT, around $450?
Old 02-08-2012, 07:05 PM   #3 (permalink)

Dang, how many stickers did the Duke sign before he passed???
jubei777 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 10:00 PM   #4 (permalink)

Why does the 2012 images say 2011 all over them?
samoan3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 08:34 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by samoan3d View Post
Why does the 2012 images say 2011 all over them?
Why is this such a big deal? I don't get it...
Old 04-08-2012, 09:17 AM   #6 (permalink)

Delayed for the fourth time. Someone has their head up their rear end. And, I'm really hoping that the checklist is for Limited or something, and not for Prime Cuts.....
Old 04-11-2012, 10:03 AM   #7 (permalink)

A Panini America Easter Weekend Preview: 2011 Prime Cuts Baseball (24 New Images)

April 5, 2012

by Tracy Hackler

I couldn’t resist. I journeyed across town again this morning for one more long look at 2011 Prime Cuts Baseball before it finishes packing out in the next few days and begins shipping. Just when I thought I captured everything I could capture earlier this week, I was wrong. Way wrong.
I’m hindsight, I’m thrilled — and quite grateful — that Panini America Baseball Product Development Director Ben Ecklar talked me into making my second trip to our production facility in the span of five days. Otherwise, I may never have had the chance to hold, say, the 1/1 Shoeless Joe Jackson Bat Barrel card . . . or the Jackie Robinson booklet card that includes a cut signature and a prime piece of jersey he wore . . . or the Jimmie Foxx booklet card that includes a cut signature and a massive piece of leather from his fielding glove . . . or . . .

I could go on and on. And in the near future, I will — with a must-see gallery to trump all galleries. But in order to set the table for that, I wanted to share a quick rundown of just some of what I saw today.
For additional galleries of our exhaustive 2011 Prime Cuts Baseball reveal, check out the links below:

Preparing for Prime Time: Panini America Previews 2011 Prime Cuts Baseball
Prime Examples: Panini America Previews More Gems from 2011 Prime Cuts Baseball

Old 04-11-2012, 10:06 AM   #8 (permalink)

Speechless Joe: A Gallery of 2011 Prime Cuts Baseball’s Historic Barrel Cards & Booklets

April 6, 2012

by Tracy Hackler

You want to see Panini America Director of Baseball Product Development Ben Ecklar dance a jig? Bring him a sleeve of history-making Loop 7 cards to QC before they get randomly inserted into packs of 2011 Prime Cuts Baseball.
Most days, Ecklar is reserved, soft-spoken and rarely prone to outward displays of emotion. But yesterday at the Panini America printing facility was not most days — not when one particular sleeve of cards revealed the first Shoeless Joe Jackson bat barrel card ever made.

The mere thought of seeing that card for the first time caused Ecklar to stand back, wipe his hands, do a little hop and smile in an effort to ready himself for what he was about to witness.
The Jackson card created a social media buzz Thursday morning when an image of it made the rounds following a Panini America Tweet. Beckett Baseball editor Chris Olds, in a story that appeared almost immediately on the front page of Beckett.com, called the card “as serious as it gets.”
It’s one of several bona fide history-makers in 2011 Prime Cuts Baseball that has anticipation for the product at or near frenzy level. Without question, the set’s scarce Barrel Up bat barrel insert (including the likes of Nellie Fox, Eddie Murray, Paul Waner, Jim Bottomley and Ichiro) and booklet cards (combining cut autographs and game-used memorabilia from the likes of Jim Thorpe, Jackie Robinson, Jimmie Foxx, Ted Williams and more) are guaranteed to deliver several “Card of the Year” candidates.
Many of those are included in the gallery below.
For additional galleries of our exhaustive 2011 Prime Cuts Baseball reveal, check out the links below:

Preparing for Prime Time: Panini America Previews 2011 Prime Cuts Baseball
Prime Examples: Panini America Previews More Gems from 2011 Prime Cuts Baseball
A Panini America Easter Weekend Preview: 2011 Prime Cuts Baseball (24 New Images)

Old 04-11-2012, 10:09 AM   #9 (permalink)

Final Cuts: Panini America Offers One Last Pre-Release Look at 2011 Prime Cuts

April 8, 2012

by Tracy Hackler

We’ve shown you the history-making bat barrel cards, including the first for Shoeless Joe Jackson. We’ve shown you the otherworldly booklets that combine cut autographs and game-worn memorabilia from some of the greatest baseball players of all time. We’ve shown you a staggering assortment of prime-memorabilia cards that demands second and third and even fourth looks.
Indeed, we’ve shown you a little bit of everything that 2011 Prime Cuts Baseball has to offer up to this point. But we’re not done just yet. With the product shipping in the next few days, we wanted to offer one final pre-release peek that includes a whole new batch of stage-setting images.

Just when you thought you’d seen it all, we offer the following tantalizing tease that includes, among other niceties, tons of Draft Pick Autographs, even more tradition-rich prime memorabilia cards and a small preview of some of the current MLBPA superstars that dot the checklist.
Enjoy. Here’s hoping the next time you see these gems, you’ll be pulling them from packs.

Old 04-11-2012, 02:07 PM   #10 (permalink)

the prospect and draft pick crew has some great top end names..Hultzen, rendon, and starling!!! this will be very interesting... Im hoping for Baseball National Treasures here
greenjdo is offline   Reply With Quote