|06-11-2009, 08:10 AM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jun 2007
2009 UD SP Authentic Baseball
We have listed the product information below. Please post any BOX Breaks, YOUTUBE Videos, or comments related to this product. Our goal is to compile all of the information for this product on this THREAD so that members can come to one place to view all of the Breaks and Information.
Please click the links below to purchase this product by the Box or Case
2009 Upper Deck SP Authentic Baseball Hobby 12 Box Case : Blowout Cards - Sports Cards and Trading Cards Wholesale Online Store
2009 Upper Deck SP Authentic Baseball Hobby Box : Blowout Cards - Sports Cards and Trading Cards Wholesale Online Store
2009 UD SP Authentic Baseball
Configuration: 12 boxes per case. 24 packs per box. 5 cards per pack.
2009 SP Authentic delivers baseball's greatest Rookie Cards for past and present superstars! Look for the signed Future Watch Rookie Card of #1 rated Prospect Matt Wieters, exclusively available in Upper Deck products. Also, keep an eye out for Card-of-the-Year Contender with UD's 1993 SP Derek Jeter RC Buyback Autograph! Now delivering one short-print or insert in every pack and an expanded 250-card base set!
-Look For One Insert Or Short Print In Every Pack, On Average!
-Find Three (3) Autographs In Every Box Including Two (2) By The Letter Signed Patch Cards Per Box!
-Find Derek Jeter's Iconic 1993 SP Rookie Card Signed By Derek Jeter, Hand Numbered & Randomly Seeded Into Packs!
-Look For Six (6) Serial #'d Base Or Base Set Parallel Cards Per Box, On Average!
-Look For Twelve (12) Short Print Base Set Cards Including Faces Of The Game And Emerging Stars In Every Box, On Average!
-Look For One (1) Dual, Triple, Or Quad-Signature Card In Every Case, On Average!
BOX BREAK: (on average)
- Twelve (12) short-printed base set cards
- Six (6) serial #'d base set or base set parallel cards
- Three (3) standard insert cards
- Two (2) By the Letter manufactured-patch autograph cards per box!
- One (1) Future Watch Rookie autograph or SPA Signature insert per box on average!
CASE BREAK: (on average)
- One (1) Dual, Triple or Quad signature card per case, on average!
- One (1) 20th Anniversary Memorabilia card per case, on average
- Look for Ninety-Three (93) signed 1993 SP Derek Jeter Buyback Rookie Cards!
- 100 Regular Cards
- 30 Regular Cards Short-Prints
- 10 Rookie Card Short-Prints
- 30 Emerging Stars Short-Prints
- 30 Faces of the Game Short-Prints
- 30 Future Watch Flashbacks (serial numbered)
- 20 Future Watch Rookie Autographs (serial numbered)
- Base Cards parallels- numbered to 299 or less
- Emerging Stars parallels- numbered to 299 or less
- Faces of the Game parallels- numbered to 299 or less
- Future Watch Flashbacks Gold parallels- numbered to 99 or less
- Base set FX variations that parallel numbered to 99 or less (exclusive to hobby)
- Platinum Power
- Pennant Run Heroes
- Twelve (12) 20th Anniversary Cards
Autographed Cards: (1 per Box)
- Future Watch Autographs- numbered up to 499 or less
- Gold Future Watch Autographs- Varied numbering
- Silver Future Watch Autographs- Varied numbering
- Signature Series
- Signature SP Level Autographs
- Derek Jeter 1993 SP Rookie Card Buyback Autographs- hand numbered to 93!
Autograph Patch Cards (2 per Box)
This year's By the Letter Signature programs are loaded with 2009's Hottest Prospects including Blue-Chip, top-rated stud's like Matt Wieters and David Price alongside veterans stars including Ken Griffey Jr. and Derek Jeter !
- By the Letter Patch Autographs- Varied Numbering
- By the Letter Rookie Patch Autographs- Varied Numbering
Autograph Cards (1 per Case)
- Signature Dual
- Signature Triple
- Signature Quad
Memorabilia Cards (1 per Case)
- 20th Anniversary Memorabilia Card
*Adobe Acrobat Reader required to view checklist.
View Sell Sheet Info*
*Microsoft PowerPoint required to view file.
|10-03-2009, 11:05 PM||#3 (permalink)|
What does everyone think of this? I guess it's good that they're making some base sp cards, but I don't see many people caring if they complete this set.
I've only ever bought SPA fb or hockey. I know baseball is always very weak but it does look improved, no?
|10-12-2009, 02:58 PM||#4 (permalink)|
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Creeping in mama's cellar
I think that SP Authentic made some big improvements this year, especially since last year! It would probably take a case to put together the entire set w/o the autograph cards. I think that people will attempt to put the set together. I also like products with serial #d parallels.
From a couple other promotions I saw that they have some other good rookies in the auto checklist. The base set autographs I saw photos of Matt Wieters, Josh Vitters, Tommy Hanson and Gordon Beckham. From the Rookie Patches I saw David Price, Elvis Andrus and Rick Porcello
Looks nice...but it is Upper Deck so thats something to worry about.