Blowout Cards Forums

Blowout Cards Forums (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/)
-   Blowoutcards Product Information Pages - BASEBALL (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/blowoutcards-product-information-pages-baseball/)
-   -   2012 Leaf Pete Rose "The Living Legend" (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/blowoutcards-product-information-pages-baseball/313735-2012-leaf-pete-rose-living-legend.html)

blowoutcards2 06-05-2012 01:51 PM

2012 Leaf Pete Rose "The Living Legend"

[B]Dear Collectors,

Below you will find the most up-to-date product information available. Our goal is to compile as much information within this THREAD regarding this product as possible. Throughout the Pre-sell process, we will update this thread with any content changes, videos/images, or any other manufacturer announcements that are made before the product is released. Once the product comes live, this thread will also be a great resource for break and content information.[/B] [B]

[COLOR=Red][U]Blowout Cards offers two ways to Pre-Order New releases![/U][/COLOR][/B][B]
If you would like to pre-order this product in full, you may do so by purchasing box and/or case pre-orders on our website.
We also offer our customers the option of locking in on ANY pre-sell case price with only a $200 deposit per case! By doing so, you are reserving a case at the current pre-sell pricing. The balance of the case price will be due when the product is shipped. Please email [EMAIL="Chris@blowoutcards.com"]Chris@blowoutcards.com[/EMAIL] for details.

[COLOR=Red][U]Attention Multi-Case and Group Breakers![/U][/COLOR][/B][B]
If you are looking to purchase multi-case lots (2+,5+, 10+ Cases), Blowout Cards will do our best to earn your business! Simply email [EMAIL="Chris@blowoutcards.com"]Chris@blowoutcards.com[/EMAIL] for our multi-case break pricing! (Excludes Panini Mapp Products).

Thanks again for your continued business. [/B] [B]
Chris[/B]

[B][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=Black][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]

Please click the links below to purchase this product by the Box or Case

CASE[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[url]http://www.blowoutcards.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_2&products_id=6952[/url]
[B][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=Black][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]
BOX[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[url]http://www.blowoutcards.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=8_11&products_id=6953[/url]

[B]2012 Leaf Pete Rose: The Living Legend

[/B][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=#000000][COLOR=#1f497d]This release is very intriguing as each box features:[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#1f497d]10 6-card packs PLUS 1 SIGNED PETE ROSE CARD (or prize redemption)[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#1f497d]Look for redemption cards good for:[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#1f497d]- complete 50-card AUTOGRAPHED Pete Rose Sets!!![/COLOR]
[COLOR=#1f497d]- Hand Signed Jerseys[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#1f497d]- Hand Signed Baseballs[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#1f497d]- Hand Signed Bats[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#1f497d]- Special Hand Signed Inscription Baseballs, including the infamous "Sorry I Bet on Baseball" signed balls[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#1f497d]These blaster styles boxes are available to both hobby and retail.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#1f497d]20 Boxes per case[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#1F497D]10 Packs plus 1 AUTOGRAPH CARD OR REDEMPTION per box[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#1f497d]
[/COLOR]
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][IMG]http://i655.photobucket.com/albums/uu273/blowoutcards/NEW%20ASDF/image001-18.jpg[/IMG]

KingTaco77 06-05-2012 07:23 PM

A redemption for EVERY AUTO in the set? Rose's hand must be exhausted.

vc15jrich23 06-05-2012 11:41 PM

wait it says 1 auto per blaster box, so does that mean I can go and get the blaster at target for $19.99 and get a rose auto in it for sure? that part is a little confusing

kajshack 06-05-2012 11:58 PM

[QUOTE=vc15jrich23;2781159]wait it says 1 auto per blaster box, so does that mean I can go and get the blaster at target for $19.99 and get a rose auto in it for sure? that part is a little confusing[/QUOTE]

I'd bet they're $29.99 at least. Still not bad for a Rose auto, though it appears they're all stickers.

kyle1707 06-06-2012 12:09 AM

Just ordered them

Yes they will be around 30 dollars a box..

The value of his auto will be gone for ever...

Guy must really need money

What i was told...

The blaster is a pack inside the box which holds the auto

So you will know where the auto is?

Why? i dont know?

WiggumPI 06-06-2012 01:21 AM

Good lord. I thought Pete Rose Legacy collection was going to be a one shot. I can't believe they're doing a second All Rose, All The Time set so soon. There must be a Pete Rose autograph for every collector initiative that we're not aware of.

Whodey14 06-06-2012 01:23 AM

Pete just needs to buy back 75% of his sigs and stop signing and then his auto will have a decent value. He just keeps flooding it more and more each day that goes by.

baseball9515 06-22-2012 11:11 PM

These blasters with the Auto are Hobby exclusive. You won't be finding them at Target or Walmart.

WhacksPacks 06-26-2012 05:18 AM

[QUOTE=baseball9515;2866806]These blasters with the Auto are Hobby exclusive. You won't be finding them at Target or Walmart.[/QUOTE]

The sell sheet days otherwise

"This release will be available in...mass market retail.."

ShaneRedsfan 09-21-2012 03:59 AM

Decent for the Rose fans.

This is a decent set for the Charlie Hustle fan, I only had to buy 1 box for 29.99 at meijer to make the set the auto is OK you can tell his hand was about to fall off not a crisp auto but worth the money to me. Don't expect for these to ever be really valuable due to the mass production, and yes they are available at Wally world and target.

Pacerjones20 09-21-2012 06:02 AM

this kills me....i have a rose auto /5 with jersey from the last rose set that was released....this kills any value what so ever he had....so sad...im a reds fan so it still means something to me i just dont see this being worth anything when my daughter is an adult