Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Blowoutcards Product Information Pages (PIP) Info Page > Blowoutcards Product Information Pages - BASEBALL

Blowoutcards Product Information Pages - BASEBALL Baseball Card Product Information, Sell Sheets, Box Breaks, YouTube Videos, Ebay Singles

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2013, 04:49 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default 2012 Panini National Treasures Baseball

Dear Collectors,

Below you will find the most up-to-date product information available. Our goal is to compile as much information within this THREAD regarding this product as possible. Throughout the Pre-sell process, we will update this thread with any content changes, videos/images, or any other manufacturer announcements that are made before the product is released. Once the product comes live, this thread will also be a great resource for break and content information.

Blowout Cards offers two ways to Pre-Order New releases!

If you would like to pre-order this product in full, you may do so by purchasing box and/or case pre-orders on our website.
We also offer our customers the option of locking in on ANY pre-sell case price with only a $200 deposit per case! By doing so, you are reserving a case at the current pre-sell pricing. The balance of the case price will be due when the product is shipped. Please email Chris@blowoutcards.com for details.

Attention Multi-Case and Group Breakers!

If you are looking to purchase multi-case lots (2+,5+, 10+ Cases), Blowout Cards will do our best to earn your business! Simply email Chris@blowoutcards.com for our multi-case break pricing! (Excludes Panini Mapp Products).

Thanks again for your continued business.

Chris

Please click the links below to purchase this product by the Box or Case

CASE

http://www.blowoutcards.com/index.ph...oducts_id=7602

BOX

http://www.blowoutcards.com/index.ph...oducts_id=7603

2012 Panini National Treasures Baseball

Last edited by blowoutcards2; 01-15-2013 at 11:32 AM.
blowoutcards2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 04:53 PM   #2 (permalink)

This actually looks good too bad these cards are just teasers so you buy and hit 1 clr patches lol
armyatc22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 05:00 PM   #3 (permalink)

i'm assuming that the price point is still going to be like the other sports of around $500/box. still way too high based on knowing you're going to get a boat load of sticker autos and one color patches.
Old 01-04-2013, 05:27 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned

It looks very similar to Prime CUts
BBCollector99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 09:47 PM   #5 (permalink)

looks great but typical panini price tag is double what value is...

Every baseball product they release after mapp ends drops 30-40%
Ginter Rip cards...
kyle1707 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 04:38 PM   #6 (permalink)

MAPP is no longer in effect for this product it looks like. Or any product after this one I think.
Brobocop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 02:08 AM   #7 (permalink)

I'm interested in trying a box but At the same time I'm worried about pulling 7 rated rookie cards worth about $10 each and a lower tier booklet only worth $20-25 as my 8 hits, After seeing some of the Prime Cuts Breaks, I wouldn't put it past Panini to pack out more than a few boxes like I've described

I typically only ship on Mondays unless asked otherwise.
jryan_711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 09:52 AM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jryan_711 View Post
I'm interested in trying a box but At the same time I'm worried about pulling 7 rated rookie cards worth about $10 each and a lower tier booklet only worth $20-25 as my 8 hits, After seeing some of the Prime Cuts Breaks, I wouldn't put it past Panini to pack out more than a few boxes like I've described
I just cannot see them doing that. They cannot let this fail otherwise, it really could be a one and done. This is their high end brand, I cannot imagine them letting it be that bad, if only for the fact that it could tarnish the name National Treasures for other releases. I think it was under-ordered and you really could see a case where they give you extra hits. Elite Extra Edition advertised six autos per box and ten per hot box. I've seen tons of regular boxes deliver 7-10 autos and hot boxes deliver 12+. Could be a different case, but I imagine if National Treasures is being under-ordered, EEE was also under-ordered. Gotta do something with those hits.
Old 01-28-2013, 11:53 AM   #9 (permalink)

I really hope they load this up. I want to buy 2 cases but really wanted to see a more detailed checklist beforehand. Also, the topic about the mapp pricing showed this is coming out 2/27. The game used ball cards and books kinda scare me. They may end up being filler.
383astro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 08:24 PM   #10 (permalink)

price drop to 1300 case
Old 01-28-2013, 09:25 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 383astro View Post
price drop to 1300 case
Seems like nobody is interested in this. This could be the product that forced Panini to discontinue MAPP. Wonder what the price drop in this could do to National Treasures Football?
Old 01-28-2013, 11:18 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brobocop View Post
Seems like nobody is interested in this. This could be the product that forced Panini to discontinue MAPP. Wonder what the price drop in this could do to National Treasures Football?
Its gonna be 2012 prime cuts all over again. I have a wish list from Prime Cuts that has 39 cards on it, I have seen only 8 of them and this product came out 2 months ago. Im afraid NT is going to be the same. Nobody buying cases so there is no secondary market to buy singles.