Blowout Cards Forums
Halloween

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Blowoutcards Product Information Pages (PIP) Info Page > Blowoutcards Product Information Pages - BASEBALL

Blowoutcards Product Information Pages - BASEBALL Baseball Card Product Information, Sell Sheets, Box Breaks, YouTube Videos, Ebay Singles

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2013, 08:42 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default 2013 Bowman Inception Baseball

Dear Collectors,

Below you will find the most up-to-date product information available. Our goal is to compile as much information within this THREAD regarding this product as possible. Throughout the Pre-sell process, we will update this thread with any content changes, videos/images, or any other manufacturer announcements that are made before the product is released. Once the product comes live, this thread will also be a great resource for break and content information.

Blowout Cards offers two ways to Pre-Order New releases!

If you would like to pre-order this product in full, you may do so by purchasing box and/or case pre-orders on our website.
We also offer our customers the option of locking in on ANY pre-sell case price with only a $200 deposit per case! By doing so, you are reserving a case at the current pre-sell pricing. The balance of the case price will be due when the product is shipped. Please email Chris@blowoutcards.com for details.

Attention Multi-Case and Group Breakers!

If you are looking to purchase multi-case lots (2+,5+, 10+ Cases), Blowout Cards will do our best to earn your business! Simply email Chris@blowoutcards.com for our multi-case break pricing! (Excludes Panini Mapp Products).

Thanks again for your continued business.

Chris

Please click the links below to purchase this product by the Box or Case

CASE

http://www.blowoutcards.com/index.ph...oducts_id=7669

BOX

http://www.blowoutcards.com/index.ph...oducts_id=7670

2013 Bowman Inception Baseball

Last edited by blowoutcards2; 01-15-2013 at 11:40 AM.
blowoutcards2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 08:47 AM   #2 (permalink)

Thoughts? I'm intrigued with this. only hits, no commons, low print runs. I read some other reviews from folks here and there and it's a mixed bag, w/condition being the main issue, and 2nd it only being a prospect set for a fairly high price tag on only 5 cards a "box"

Is it overloading the market w/more autos of the same guys that will be in 10 more products for 2013, not including all the 2012 most have been in?
http://sportscardalbum.com/u/cactuspies
RIP Mom 10/8/09, PAPAJIM 11/22/10
Cactuspies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 02:59 AM   #3 (permalink)
Banned

This is like Bowman Chrome,Draft,Regular and Sterling mixed togther, all prospect product
BBCollector99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 02:30 AM   #4 (permalink)

So they brought Topps football product Inception to baseball hmmm
trixstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 05:05 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBCollector99 View Post
This is like Bowman Chrome,Draft,Regular and Sterling mixed togther, all prospect product
Quote:
Originally Posted by trixstar View Post
So they brought Topps football product Inception to baseball hmmm
I'm torn over this. only 40 cards a case and at the current pre-sell price its about 17.75 a card which seems pretty excesive. It's a good lineup or what is currently posted and the cards could have a lot of potential. I think football had more boxes and cards per case so the average price per card is much lower. I love having no commons and just low numbered autos/game used.
Old 01-28-2013, 08:26 PM   #6 (permalink)

Bringing over Inception from the NFL lineup to the MLB.
The NFL Inception boxes are 7 cards per pack, 1 pack per box.
From the breaks I've seen you get 3 HITS per box:
2 base cards
2 parallels
2 on-card autos
1 jumbo jersey or patch

Excited to see how the MLB product looks but as usual...not excited about the price!
17andrew05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 12:19 AM   #7 (permalink)
Banned

looks real nice.
ufcwecfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 04:28 AM   #8 (permalink)

Personally, I can't wait for this product. I loved the football version when I collected football. The cards themselves are gorgeous, when they're not damaged. Hopefully Topps fixes the packaging so that the edges aren't all mangled. I think this will be a great product for collectors, but the prices on singles will probably be much lower than they should be. IMO, the cards are nicer than Bowman Chrome cards, but these will be cheaper than the chrome autos of the same player, probably more expensive than Sterling or Platinum, but cheaper than BC. I also think after the first week the price will skyrocket by looking at the checklist, so get in early.
Old 06-12-2013, 10:32 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenP34 View Post
Personally, I can't wait for this product. I loved the football version when I collected football. The cards themselves are gorgeous, when they're not damaged. Hopefully Topps fixes the packaging so that the edges aren't all mangled. I think this will be a great product for collectors, but the prices on singles will probably be much lower than they should be. IMO, the cards are nicer than Bowman Chrome cards, but these will be cheaper than the chrome autos of the same player, probably more expensive than Sterling or Platinum, but cheaper than BC. I also think after the first week the price will skyrocket by looking at the checklist, so get in early.
This stuff has shot up almost $200/case in a week+. Once they announced Puig would be in there and he got the call and has been raking it in prices started to go up, now you are lucky to find a case or at least one under $800
Old 06-13-2013, 12:33 AM   #10 (permalink)

Yeah, I've seen that. I've been tracking the product since it was announced, and was very upset to hear it was pushed back two weeks, but happy at the same time. I have no problem if Topps pushes their product releases back, as long as they minimize, if not get rid of redemption cards. I'm waiting to hear on a price from two of my suppliers, and I can get it pre-sale at $95 per box at another one. I've never bought a case of anything before, but might try to get one of these on the first day it comes out.
Old 06-13-2013, 11:59 AM   #11 (permalink)

seeing leaf metal prices...

would not be shocked if this stuff is 125 a box week after release

MUSEUM COLLECTION FRAME METAL
STAN MUSIAL AUTOGRAPH
kyle1707 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 12:37 AM   #12 (permalink)
Banned

if any one gets david dahls im a huge collector
taylorhallfan is offline   Reply With Quote