|04-14-2008, 10:14 AM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jun 2007
2008 Topps ALLEN & GINTER BASEBALL
We have listed the product information below. Please post any BOX Breaks, YOUTUBE Videos, or comments related to this product. Our goal is to compile all of the information for this product on this THREAD so that members can come to one place to view all of the Breaks and Information.
Please click the links below to purchase this product by the Box or Case
2008 Topps Allen & Ginter Baseball Hobby 12 Box Case : Blowout Cards - Sports Cards and Trading Cards Wholesale Online Store
2008 Topps Allen & Ginter Baseball Hobby Box : Blowout Cards - Sports Cards and Trading Cards Wholesale Online Store
2008 Topps Allen & Ginter Baseball
Configuration: 12 boxes per case. 24 packs per box. 8 cards per pack.
Allen & Ginter Baseball Cards first debuted in 1887 and quickly became the most popularly collected cards of the time. They honored champions from around the world, including boxers, wrestlers, and, of course, baseball players. Today, Topps continues the tradition of honoring the nation's greatest competitors with 2008 Topps Allen & Ginter Baseball.
This year, Allen & Ginter returns with an exclusive contest for collectors and several exciting new insert cards. Allen & Ginter introduces The Ginter Code, challenging collectors to decipher a hidden code for a chance to win a spot on a card in next year's Allen & Ginter! For the first time it also offers Ancient Icon Cards and innovative DNA Relic Cards from famous political figures!
EXCITING FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Two Autographed, Relics, Printing Plates, or Allen & Ginter Original Cards per box!
- One Hobby Exclusive N43 or Cabinet Card per box!
- One Hobby Exclusive Rip Card per case!
- NEW! The Ginter Code - Collectors must crack the code for a chance to win!
- NEW! Allen & Ginter Ancient Icon Cards!
- NEW! Baseball Icons Cards, featuring all-time greats such as Ty Cobb, Lou Gehrig , and Jackie Robinson!
- Baseball Veterans (274)
- Baseball Rookies (32)
- Historic Figures (24)
- World Champions (20)
HOBBY EXCLUSIVE RIP CARDS - 1 PER CASE! All sequentially numbered no higher than 99!
- Collectible Rip Card Exteriors (100)
- Rip Card Interiors (160)
-- 1 of 1 Dick Perez Original Sketches (30) - Each is a one of one!
-- Allen & Ginter Red Autographs (30) - Hand numbered to 10.
-- Allen & Ginter Mini Exclusives (50)
-- Allen & Ginter Mini Wood Exclusives (50) - Each is a one of one!
MINI PARALLEL CARDS - All are original 1 15/32" x 2 11/16" size!
-Allen & Ginter Wood Card Parallel - Hobby Exclusive (350) - Each is a one of one!
- New! Allen & Ginter Framed Cloth Card - Hobby Exclusive (350) - Seq. #'d to 10.
- Bazooka Back Parallel (350) - Seq. #'d to 25.
- Allen & Ginter No Number (350) - Limited to 50.
- Allen & Ginter Black-Bordered Parallel (350) - Inserted 1:10 packs.
- Allen & Ginter Back Parallel (350) - Inserted 1:5 packs.
- Allen & Ginter Parallel (350)
HOBBY EXCLUSIVE BOX LOADER - ONE PER BOX!
- Allen & Ginter N43s (15)
- Allen & Ginter N43 Relics (10) - Seq. #'d to 25.
- Allen & Ginter N43 Autographs (10) - Hand numbered to 15.
- Allen & Ginter N43 Autograph Relic (5) - Hand numbered to 5.
- 2007 Cabinet Box Loader (10)
FRAMED AUTOGRAPH CARDS
- Allen & Ginter Autographs (60)
FRAMED RELIC CARDS
- Allen & Ginter Relics (60)
NEW! FRAMED DNA RELIC CARDS
- Allen & Ginter DNA Relics (8) - Each is a 1 of 1!
FRAMED ORIGINAL CARDS
- Allen & Ginter Originals (100) - Repurchased original Allen & Ginter cards.
FRAMED MINI PRINTING PLATES - Each is a one of one.
- Allen & Ginter Mini Parallel Printing Plates (350 subjects)
- Allen & Ginter Extra Minis Printing Plates (50 subjects)
- NEW! Allen & Ginter World Leaders (50) - Inserted 1:12 packs.
- NEW! Allen & Ginter U.S. States (50) - 1 per pack.
- NEW! Allen & Ginter Ancient Icons (20) - Inserted 1:48 packs.
- NEW! Baseball Icons (17) - Inserted 1:48 packs.
- Cut Signatures (20) - Each is a one of one.
NEW! THE GINTER CODE - WORLD'S GREATEST VICTORIES
- The Ginter Code (20) - Decipher the Code for your chance to win!
COMBINED INSERTION RATE FOR AUTOGRAPHED/RELIC CARDS - 2 PER BOX.
Last edited by blowoutcards; 05-27-2008 at 09:56 AM.
|04-14-2008, 10:37 AM||#2 (permalink)|
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Elkins, WV
Has the checklist been released yet? And what in the world would a framed DNA card contain? Some of Ted Williams frozen body parts...a whiskey bottle from The Mick....a piece of Babe Ruth's cigar....I got it...McNamara sold his collection to Topps..and we will get the first Roger Clemens' locker room used syringe cards...I hope they have changed the design a little bit...
|04-14-2008, 10:30 PM||#3 (permalink)|
Join Date: Apr 2008
Check out this site. Look for Allen & Ginter Checklist.
Product Information Sheets and Checklists
|04-15-2008, 09:04 PM||#6 (permalink)|
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Winston-Salem, NC
Most of the Champion cards are still TBD. The only ones listed are Nicky Hayden, Stevie Williams, Bonnie Blair, Dan Jansen, Kerri Strug, Matt Biondi, Joey Chestnut, and Billy Mitchell. Sounds like for the most part the Champions will have an Olympic theme to them, as most of the names in that list are Olympic gold medalists, and Chestnut was the guy who took down the great Kobayashi in the Nathan's Hot Dog Contest last year....66 dogs in 12 minutes, holy @#$% lol
Becketteer jargon, much like Trix, is for kids. The kiddie room is thattaway ----------->