2010 Topps Sterling Baseball
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=#000000][B][COLOR=Red]We have listed the product information below. Please post any BOX Breaks, YOUTUBE Videos, or comments related to this product. Our goal is to compile all of the information for this product on this THREAD so that members can come to one place to view all of the Breaks and Information.[/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Please click the links below to purchase this product by the Box or Case
10 Box CASE
5 Box Inner Case
2010 Topps Sterling Baseball
[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]Configuration: 10 boxes per master case*. 1 theme pack and 1 mystery pack per box. 5 cards per theme pack. 1 card per mystery pack.
* Each master case contains Two 5-box inner cases.
Topps Sterling Baseball returns for 2010 with All-New Touched By Greatness On-Card Autograph Cards featuring the biggest names in Baseball's past, present, and future, including Stephen Strasburg, as well as all the stunning and unique book, multi-relic, and autographed relic cards that collectors have come to expect!
Each 2010 Sterling Box contains:
- One Theme Pack which contains 3 Base cards PLUS 1 Relic card numbered to 25 AND 1 Autographed Relic or Relic card numbered to 10 or less.
- One Mystery Pack which contains 1 Framed Parallel card numbered to 50 or less OR 1 numbered Cut Signature card.
Two HITS per Sterling Box
- Five premium cards of multiple players
- One Relic Card numbered to 25
- One Autographed Relic or Relic Card numbered to 10 or less
- Three numbered Base Cards PLUS
- One numbered and Framed Base Parallel Card OR One Cut Signature Card
FIRST HALL OF FAME CLASS
- Cobb, Ruth, Wagner
- Strasburg, Heyward, Castro
500 HOME RUN CLUB
- Ruth, A-Rod, Mantle
.400 AVERAGE CLUB
- Cobb, Hornsby, Sisler
- Berra, Mantle, Gehrig
AND MANY OTHER THEMES
THEME PACK CONFIGURATION
- 3 numbered Base Cards
- 1 numbered Relic Card PLUS
- 1 numbered Autograph Relic Card OR 1 numbered Relic Card
One numbered framed base parallel card OR One Cut Signature card per 10-count case
Every 10-box Case contains:
- 5 Autographed Cards numbered to 10 or less
- 5 Relic Cards numbered to 10 or less
- 10 Relic Cards numbered to 25
- 1 Cut Signature Card
- One 1 of 1 Card
*[URL="http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html"]Adobe Acrobat Reader[/URL] required to view checklist.
[URL="http://www.blowoutcards.com/images/ss/2010toppssterlingBB.pdf"]View Sell Sheet Info[/URL]*
*[URL="http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html"]Adobe Acrobat Reader[/URL] required to view file.
Lets pray that they fix this product from last years awful mess.
It has been a very soild product until 2009.
My box had a steve carlton jersey and a dan haren auto.
So i paid 220 for the box and my 2 cards sold for 18 dollars
Yeah, the 09 was very hit and miss. Some boxes had great stuff - but to spend $220+ and not even get an auto is just crazy, especially when your relic card is not of a guy named Ruth, Mantle, etc
Personally I think Ultimate gave you better stuff for the money. Also hit and miss, but I had much better luck, and for half the price.
I was really hoping that they'd take a year off on this product.
Between triple threads and this, it's a lot of high end (and very similar) product!
I bought a case of 2008 and 2009. I did good to get my money back on the 2008 and I had player boxes of ruth, clemente, wagner, munson, maris, and a few others. I decided to buy a case of 2009 and I got burned badly. I got back about half of what I paid for the case. I did like the look of the 2009 better than in years past but the boxes from the case I got were horrible. I did much better buying the singles I wanted for my pc than buying the cases.
are they going back to on card autos or are they sticking with sticker autos?
I will be looking to buy someones mystery packs. :devil:
I like the Tris Speaker a lot!
[QUOTE=Zerokruel;675793]I like the Tris Speaker a lot![/QUOTE]
Thats nice but look at that Jackie Robinson.
[QUOTE=jbellis74;675795]Thats nice but look at that Jackie Robinson.[/QUOTE]
It's gorgeous, and so is the Wagner, I'm just more of a Tris Speaker fan. I would really like to get a single signed ball of him one day. :D
[QUOTE=CaptainBOHICA;675778]are they going back to on card autos or are they sticking with sticker autos?[/QUOTE]
They're only doing certain subsets on-card...you know, to make them "extra" special.:rolleyes:
someone post box odds -- please type, not image!
1 x 5 Box Case + 1 loose Box
Had some funds from COMC sales, so I spent 1K on 6 boxes of this product (1 5 box case + 1 loose box), intending to sell it all on eBay in prep for the upcoming season. Yay!
The loose box was the best box, it had 7 cards, and an extra hit in it, two of them auto's. (case hit as well)
The 5 box case was pretty decent as well. Can't complain about a Cal Ripken and Alex Rodriguez Auto/Jersey /10.
I open a lot more basketball and football, so I really don't know how well I did, but I don't think it was terrible. I had a lot of fun opening it. My first Babe Ruth card, by first auto's of Ripken, ARod, my first cut auto of a MLB HOFer. Pretty awesome break for me. I'm happy. :)
1 loose box (not bought in a case)
1. mystery pack: Vic Lombardi 1/1 Cut Auto
2. Phil Rizzuto SCCR-37 5 piece GU bat relic 23/25
3. Jimmy Rollins SSAR-41 6 piece GU relice & auto ?/? (redemption)
4. Mel Ott LM-69 manufactured MLB logoman 31/50
5. Mark Teixeria base 235/250
6. Paul Molitor base 245/250
7. Lou Gehrig base 003/250
Case #1: Box #1:
1. mystery pack: Reggie Jackson base 3/5
2. Mike Schmidt 4LLR-10 4 piece GU Jersey 19/25
3. Mel Ott 3CCR-49 3 piece GU bat 03/10
4. Roger Maris base 128/250
5. Ty Cobb base 009/250
6. Nolan Ryan base 088/250
Case #1: Box #2:
1. mystery pack: Rickey Henderson base 05/10
2. Miguel Cabrera 4CCR-42 4 piece GU bat 19/25
3. Alex Rodriguez SJSA-25 Jumbo GU Jersey & Auto 09/10
4. Rogers Hornsby base 111/250
5. Alex Rodriguez base 018/250
6. Dave Winfield base 151/250
Case #1: Box #3:
1. mystery pack: Roy Campanella base 35/50
2. Ozzie Smith 4LLR-33 4 piece GU something? 11/25
3. Cal Ripken Jr. SJSA-10 Jumbo GU Jersey & Auto 06/10
4. Al Kaline base 215/250
5. Hank Greenberg base 038/250
6. Roger Maris base 183/250
Case #1: Box #4:
1. mystery pack: Steve Carlton base 45/50
2. Don Mattingly SSR-121 6 piece GU Jersey 11/25
3. Miguel Cabrera 4CCR-41 4 piece GU bat 1/1
4. Dustin Pedroia base 144/250
5. Miguel Cabrera base 071/250
6. Vladimir Guerrero base 110/250
Case #1: Box #5:
1. mystery pack: Ryan Braun base 50/50
2. Ichiro 4CCR-60 4 piece GU Jersey 04/25
3. Craig Biggio SSR-20 6 piece GU Jersey 05/10
4. Wade Boggs base 037/250
5. Joe Morgan base 105/250
6. Tony Geynn base 155/250
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:33 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright © 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.