Blowout Cards Forums
Sean Bassik

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Blowoutcards Product Information Pages (PIP) Info Page > Blowoutcards Product Information Pages - BASKETBALL

Blowoutcards Product Information Pages - BASKETBALL Basketball Card Product Information, Sell Sheets, Box Breaks, YouTube Videos, Ebay Singles

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2011, 09:23 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default 2010/11 Panini Classics Basketball

We have listed the product information below. Please post any BOX Breaks, YOUTUBE Videos, or comments related to this product. Our goal is to compile all of the information for this product on this THREAD so that members can come to one place to view all of the Breaks and Information.

Please click the links below to purchase this product by the Box or Case

CASE

http://www.blowoutcards.com/index.ph...oducts_id=5385

BOX

http://www.blowoutcards.com/index.ph...oducts_id=5386

2010/11 Panini Classics Basketball

Configuration: 16 boxes per case. 18 packs per box. 8 cards per pack.

BOX BREAK
- 2 Autographs (including 1 Autographed Rookie #'d/699 or less) and 2 Memorabilia Cards per Box
- At Least 1 Legend (#'d/999) per Box
- At Least 12 Inserts per Box

HIGHLIGHTS
- Find at least one of these Autographs per case: Kevin Durant, Kobe Bryant, Blake Griffin, Larry Bird, Magic Johnson, Oscar Robertson, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Jerry West, Bill Walton, Brandon Jennings, TyrekeEvans, Amar'e Stoudemire, John Wall
- Look for at least one on-card Autographed Rookie (#'d to 699 or less) per box!
- Significant Signatures (#'d to 99 or less) feature the ink marks of current stars and some prime -time players from the past
- Classic Combos Jerseys Prime feature prime swatches of materials from some of the game's great duos
- Back by popular demand: Blast from the Past Signature Jerseys (#d to 25 or less)
- 180-Card Base Set includes 100 Commons, 40 Legends (#'d/999), 40 Autographed Rookies (max #'d/699)

Panini America Basketball Brand Manager David Porter on what new development in 2010-11 Classics he's most excited about:
"The Classic Moments insert is my favorite because the set highlights some of the outstanding accomplishments in the game of basketball. From Wilt's 100-point effort in 1962 to Blake Griffin scoring 20 points in his NBA debut this season, classic NBA moments come to life in this insert."

View Sell Sheet Info*
*Adobe Acrobat Reader required to view file.

Last edited by blowoutcards2; 02-21-2011 at 02:21 PM.
blowoutcards2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 10:12 AM   #2 (permalink)

What happened to this? It was available for presale on the weekend email right after this preview came out, and it has been gone ever since with no more info. Anybody know anything about it.....release date, when presale will happen, etc??
My Recent Top Hits-2011 BDP Mike Trout Superfractor #1/1, 2011 BDP Dante Bichette red #1/1, 2011 BDP Archie Bradley Purple Ref Auto /10, 2011 Tier One Manny Pacquiao Autograph, 2011 Tier One Eric Hosmer/Billy Butler Dual Auto /25, 2011 Elite Namath/Starr Passing The Torch Dual Auto
Highlander23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 02:20 PM   #3 (permalink)

Looking forward to this....really enjoyed last years edition
grayrob8178 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 08:25 AM   #4 (permalink)

Release date moved back to March 30th.

Panini says all RC's from the base set 141-180 will be on card auto's again this year, which I am really happy about.

But I'm not sure if it's going to be 5 or 8 cards per pack. I'm seeing references to both 5 cards and 8 cards per pack on different web sites. I think the distribution of auto's/relics/inserts is staying the same, but I have seen reports that there will be 8 cards per pack instead of the 5 that was there in last year. If it is 8 cards per pack, and the hits/inserts stay the same, that means a lot more base cards 1-100. Anyone know for sure?

Last edited by alexlazarevich; 03-14-2011 at 11:24 AM.
alexlazarevich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 11:17 AM   #5 (permalink)

Pau Gasol on card auto

The Penmanship of Pau Gasol: A Signing Session with the L.A. Lakers’ Big Man The Official Panini America Blog
Old 03-14-2011, 11:25 AM   #6 (permalink)

Awesome, more on card auto's is always a good thing in my book. Thanks for the post.
alexlazarevich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 05:54 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alazarevich View Post
Release date moved back to March 30th.

Panini says all RC's from the base set 141-180 will be on card auto's again this year, which I am really happy about.

But I'm not sure if it's going to be 5 or 8 cards per pack. I'm seeing references to both 5 cards and 8 cards per pack on different web sites. I think the distribution of auto's/relics/inserts is staying the same, but I have seen reports that there will be 8 cards per pack instead of the 5 that was there in last year. If it is 8 cards per pack, and the hits/inserts stay the same, that means a lot more base cards 1-100. Anyone know for sure?
the on card autos are a plus..it scares me though if this means more redemptions?
grayrob8178 is offline   Reply With Quote