Blowout Cards Forums

Blowout Cards Forums (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/)
-   Blowoutcards Product Information Pages - BASKETBALL (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/blowoutcards-product-information-pages-basketball/)
-   -   2011 Upper Deck All Time Greats Basketball (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/blowoutcards-product-information-pages-basketball/158905-2011-upper-deck-all-time-greats-basketball.html)

blowoutcards2 05-18-2011 11:16 AM

2011 Upper Deck All Time Greats Basketball

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=#000000][B][COLOR=Red]We have listed the product information below. Please post any BOX Breaks, YOUTUBE Videos, or comments related to this product. Our goal is to compile all of the information for this product on this THREAD so that members can come to one place to view all of the Breaks and Information.[/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[B][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=Black][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]

Please click the links below to purchase this product by the Box or Case

CASE[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[url]http://www.blowoutcards.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=4_58&products_id=5944[/url]
[B][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=Black][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]
BOX[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[url]http://www.blowoutcards.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=10_30&products_id=5945[/url]

[B]2011 Upper Deck All Time Greats Basketball

[/B]Configuration: 3 boxes/tins per case. 1 pack per box/tin. 4 cards per pack.

Upper Deck delivers high end value once again with 2011 All Time Greats Basketball! The prestigious checklist features only twenty different athletes, some of the best players to ever play the game! With beautiful designs, big name & big value players, hard signed autographs, and a very limited production run, All Time Greats makes its announcement as the high end product collectors have been waiting for!

[B]PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS[/B]

Boxes are Player Specific!

Every tin will contain 3 base cards and 1 Autograph card all of the same player!
- The entire checklist is made up of only 20 players to ensure the most premium value!
- Window in the top of the tin will show which player is in inside once the outer box is opened
- Look for rare 'mystery' boxes with a mixture of players

New twist on Lettermen Signatures with letters encased in PETG and the autograph across the top!

Michael Jordan Autographs Fall 1 Every 6 Boxes!!!

Look for Legacy Book Cards featuring a living legend paired with a deceased cut signature!
- Michael Jordan & Pete Maravich
- John Wooden & Bill Walton
- Chick Hearn & Magic Johnson
- Hakeem Olajuwon & George Mikan
- LeBron James & Pete Maravich
- And more!

All Autographs are hard-signed and hand numbered!

[B]PRODUCT BREAKDOWN:[/B]

Autographed Cards:
- All Time Greats Signatures (#'d between 5-25)
- All Time Greats Signatures Silver Parallel (#'d between 3-10)
- All Time Greats Signatures Gold Parallel (#'d to 1)
- Illustrious Signatures (#'d between 3-15)
- Illustrious Signatures Parallel (#'d to 1)
- Storybook Career (#'d between 1-15)
- One on One Dual Signature (# to 5)
- Lettermen Signatures (#'d to 80 or less)
- All Time 9 Signatures (# to 1)
- Legacy Autographs (# to 1)

Insert Cards:
- Regular Cards Parallel (# to 5)

Base Set:
- Regular Cards - 200 cards

Look for 1-of-1 'All-Time 9' signature cards pairing 9 basketball superstars signing on the same card!
Checklist:
- Michael Jordan
- LeBron James
- Julius Erving
- Magic Johnson
- Bill Russell
- Larry Bird
- Steve Nash
- James Worthy
- Jerry West
- John Havlicek
- David Robinson
- Alonzo Mourning
- Hakeem Olajuwon
- Walt Frazier
- Derrick Rose
- Clyde Drexler
- Grant Hill
- Chris Paul
- Larry Johnson
- Anfernee Hardaway

[B]All-Time 9” cards featuring 9 superstar autographs on one card[/B]

“Ultimate Collection Basketball ups the ante again delivering more autographs than ever before with one in every pack!” said Brandon Miller, Upper Deck’s Basketball Brand Manager. “ Capitalize on the first chance to get Rookie Autographs from the 2010 Draft Class and look for one of the most iconic inserts of all time making its debut in the basketball world when 1997 Legends Autographs are unveiled in 2010 Ultimate Collection Basketball!“

[B]Content Highlights:[/B]

[I](All content listed is an average based on the entire production run)[/I]

[LIST][*]Limited production run featuring a prestigious checklist with ONLY twenty high value Basketball greats![*]Every tin will contain three (3) base cards + one (1) autograph card![LIST][*]Twenty player checklist ensures the most premium value[*]Window in top of the tin shows which player is inside once the outer box is opened[*]Look for rare ‘mystery’ boxes with a mixture of players and multi-signed cards![/LIST] [*][B]Get a MICHAEL JORDAN AUTOGRAPH (1:6) boxes!!![/B][*]Look for autographed Lettermen cards encased in PETG![*]Legacy Autograph cards feature living legends paired with a cut signature from a past Basketball great![LIST][*]Michael Jordan & Pete Maravich[*]John Wooden & Bill Walton[*]Chick Hearn & Magic Johnson[*]And more![/LIST] [*]Every autograph is hard signed and hand numbered![*]Look for 1-of-1 ‘All-Time 9’ signature cards pairing 9 basketball superstars signing on the same card![*]Checklist consists of:[*][LIST][*]Michael Jordan[*]LeBron James[*]Julius Erving[*]Magic Johnson[*]Bill Russell[*]Larry Bird[*]Steve Nash[*]James Worthy[*]Jerry West[*]John Havlicek[/LIST] [LIST][*]David Robinson[*]Alonzo Mourning[*]Hakeem Olajuwan[*]Walt Frazier[*]Derrick Rose[*]Clyde Drexler[*]Grant Hill[*]Chris Paul[*]Larry Johnson[*]Anfernee Hardaway[*][B]Product Breakdown:[/B]

[B]Autographed Cards:[/B][*]All Time Greats Signatures (#’d between 5-25)[*]All Time Greats Signatures Silver Parallel (#’d between 3-10)[*]All Time Greats Signatures Gold Parallel (#’d to 1)[*]Illustrious Signatures (#’d between 3-15)[*]Illustrious Signatures Parallel (#’d to 1)[*]Storybook Career (#’d between 1-15)[*]One on One Dual Signature (# to 5)[*]Lettermen Signatures (#’d to 80 or less)[*]All Time 9 Signatures (# to 1)[*]Legacy Autographs (# to 1)[*][B]Insert Cards:[/B][*]Regular Cards Parallel (# to 5)[*] [B]Base Set:[/B][*]Regular Cards – 200 cards[/LIST] [/LIST]
[IMG]http://i655.photobucket.com/albums/uu273/blowoutcards/asdf/untitled-2.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i655.photobucket.com/albums/uu273/blowoutcards/asdf/2-44.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i655.photobucket.com/albums/uu273/blowoutcards/asdf/3-36.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i655.photobucket.com/albums/uu273/blowoutcards/asdf/4-24.jpg[/IMG]

GoClips! 05-18-2011 02:21 PM

Ok, so a Jordan every 6 boxes is bound to water them down, but jeebus, a Pistol Pete cut/MJ auto! That's amazing!!!

slycoop 05-18-2011 03:59 PM

my cuzn used to play in a band with pistol pete when he was 15!!!!!!!!!!
now hes in some famous band called saving abel lolol sweet tho!!!

it may water them down but some of the jordans they make are just wicked do u know what the price per box or case will be??? when its releasing is??

we shld get some people together on here and all put down on a case !!!!1 im in if there will be one !!! never done one but want to!!
[QUOTE=GoClips!;1310967]Ok, so a Jordan every 6 boxes is bound to water them down, but jeebus, a Pistol Pete cut/MJ auto! That's amazing!!![/QUOTE]

slycoop 05-18-2011 04:01 PM

i dont like how it says the window on tin shows u who is in it after u open the box whats the point of seeing who ur gonna get its like puttuing retail packs in clear wrappers lol

esaslo 05-18-2011 04:44 PM

Max of around 3,000 boxes based on 20 total players and the MAX auto run per insert. So it is indeed a small run!

esaslo 05-18-2011 04:48 PM

Further Research on Price: Around $290.00 a tin/case; three (3) box cases. So that's 1,000 total cases. 500 total Jordan autos (max), based on that -- which is 17% of the run.

Again, these are based on MAX numbers. Probably closer to 2,000, all considered.

ES

sell sick cards 05-23-2011 11:33 PM

when does this come out! this looks amazing too bad that upper deck cant get nba autos only college uniforms. :(

red48 05-24-2011 09:28 AM

Release date is set for 6/14, but my LCS stated they are not receiving their shipment until 6/21. So, expect it to be one or the other. I have a 6 box master case on order so I can get my Jordan Auto.. ha...

And from what the LCS tells me, they suspect are roughly less then 350 "master" cases (or 700 3 box cases) produced because they were only allowed to order a 3 box case as their allocation (and they are a diamond dealer) and the four distributors they use are completely sold out of their allocations as well. They tried ordering more from their distributors after getting the order form from UD but it was already too late.

gomiamigo 05-31-2011 04:52 PM

July 6th release date now.

jortiz1012 06-15-2011 07:25 PM

2011 All-Time Greats Basketball - 7/27/11

WillC 07-10-2011 11:43 AM

Is 27th July still the latest estimated release date? I can't wait to see the cards in person.

red48 07-11-2011 04:24 PM

[QUOTE]Is 27th July still the latest estimated release date? I can't wait to see the cards in person. [/QUOTE]

JUly 29th.. but.. when I asked UD about still being "on-time" in July, they could not give me a definite answer.. So I bet we'll see in the next week or so to see if its still going to release in July.. MY LCS also stated that it probably wont release until August...

jortiz1012 07-26-2011 02:17 PM

UD Facebook says July 29 is a firm date for release

gomiamigo 07-26-2011 05:13 PM

I hear ya, they said that about 4 weeks ago also however.