Blowout Cards Forums

Blowout Cards Forums (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/)
-   Blowoutcards Product Information Pages - BASKETBALL (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/blowoutcards-product-information-pages-basketball/)
-   -   2010/11 Upper Deck Basketball (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/blowoutcards-product-information-pages-basketball/158913-2010-11-upper-deck-basketball.html)

blowoutcards2 05-18-2011 11:40 AM

2010/11 Upper Deck Basketball

[B]Dear Collectors,

Below you will find the most up-to-date product information available. Our goal is to compile as much information within this THREAD regarding this product as possible. Throughout the Pre-sell process, we will update this thread with any content changes, videos/images, or any other manufacturer announcements that are made before the product is released. Once the product comes live, this thread will also be a great resource for break and content information.[/B] [B][COLOR=Red][/COLOR][/B]

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________[B][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=Black][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]
[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=Black][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]

Please click the links below to purchase this product by the Box or Case

CASE[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
Coming Soon...
[B][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=Black][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]
BOX[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
Coming Soon...

[B]2010/11 Upper Deck Basketball

[/B][B]Content Highlights:[/B]

[I](All content listed is an average based on the entire production run)[/I]

[LIST][*]First chance to collect the top 2011 Rookies before they’re drafted![*]Get Three (3) Autographs in every box![LIST][*]Including at least one (1) hard signed Home Court Signatures Card![*]At least two (2) Rookie autographs per box![*]1-2 autographs per case from:[LIST][*]Michael Jordan[*]LeBron James[*]Larry Bird[*]Magic Johnson[*]David Robinson[*]Julius Erving[*]Hakeem Olajuwan[*]Jerry West[/LIST] [/LIST] [*]Look for Star Rookies Stripe Cards![LIST][*]Pull one of these Rookie cards and redeem it for the specific number (printed on the card) of that player’s Rookie Card![*]Uncover 15, 25 and 100 Stripe Cards![/LIST] [*]Every pack contains an insert, rookie card, 1-of-1 printing plate, or autograph![/LIST] [B]PRODUCT BREAKDOWN:[/B]

[B]Autographed Cards: [/B]

[LIST][*]Star Rookies Autographs (1:10)[*]Home Court Signatures (1:20)[/LIST] [B]Insert Cards: [/B]

[LIST][*]Historical Programs[*]Dream Tandems[*]Conference Clashes[*]Posterized![*]Bracket History[*]Star Rookies Stripe Redemptions (15, 25, 100)[/LIST] [B]Base Set: [/B]

[LIST][*]Regular Cards – 80 cards[*]Team Leaders – 20 cards[*]Star Rookies – 20 cards[*]Star Rookies SP – 20 cards[/LIST]

mightbe 08-30-2011 11:45 AM

Geez, they're going to go the Wild Card route?

MISTERIOUS 09-02-2011 04:40 PM

I think this collection will never come.

mrveggieman 10-05-2011 09:36 PM

Why has UD not released these already? With the lockout and all they are the only game in town for basketball. It makes no sense at all to me.

kwitt399 10-07-2011 12:13 PM

if this is ever released im assuming it would be in college uniforms? if im wrong someone correct me

kingjaymes 10-12-2011 06:17 PM

[QUOTE=kwitt399;1731948]if this is ever released im assuming it would be in college uniforms? if im wrong someone correct me[/QUOTE]

You are correct sir...only panini has the NBA rights...

Frankp2311 10-13-2011 09:09 AM

I just don't understand why people buy this stuff? Same pictures of the same players in their High School or NCAA uniforms. More watered down Jordan autos at UNC. It's groundhog day over at Upper Deck.