Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Blowoutcards Product Information Pages (PIP) Info Page > Blowoutcards Product Information Pages - BASKETBALL

Blowoutcards Product Information Pages - BASKETBALL Basketball Card Product Information, Sell Sheets, Box Breaks, YouTube Videos, Ebay Singles

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2013, 08:05 AM   #1 (permalink)
Moderator
 
blowoutcards2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 6,812
Default 2012/13 Panini Flawless Basketball

Dear Collectors,

Below you will find the most up-to-date product information available. Our goal is to compile as much information within this THREAD regarding this product as possible. Throughout the Pre-sell process, we will update this thread with any content changes, videos/images, or any other manufacturer announcements that are made before the product is released. Once the product comes live, this thread will also be a great resource for break and content information.


Blowout Cards offers two ways to Pre-Order New releases!

If you would like to pre-order this product in full, you may do so by purchasing box and/or case pre-orders on our website.
We also offer our customers the option of locking in on ANY pre-sell case price with only a $200 deposit per case! By doing so, you are reserving a case at the current pre-sell pricing. The balance of the case price will be due when the product is shipped. Please email Chris@blowoutcards.com for details.

Attention Multi-Case and Group Breakers!

If you are looking to purchase multi-case lots (2+,5+, 10+ Cases), Blowout Cards will do our best to earn your business! Simply email Chris@blowoutcards.com for our multi-case break pricing! (Excludes Panini Mapp Products).

Thanks again for your continued business.

Chris













Please click the links below to purchase this product by the Box or Case

CASE

2012/13 Panini Flawless Basketball Hobby 2 Box Case

BOX

2012/13 Panini Flawless Basketball Hobby Box






2012/13 Panini Flawless Basketball


Product Configuration: 10 cards per pack, 1 pack per box, 2 boxes per case
Box Break: 6 Autographs, 1 Autographed/Prime Memorabilia Combo Card, 2 Prime Memorabilia Cards, 1 Diamond or Emerald Base Card – All cards in entire collection are numbered to 25 or less











All base cards showcase embedded diamonds numbered to 20 or less
Find even more rare parallel versions featuring emeralds numbered to 5
All cards sequentially numbered to 25 or less
At least 7 autographs per box including at least one dual auto/memorabilia
Look for Jumbo Prime Memorabilia cards
1st on-card rookie patch autograph cards of Damian Lillard
Packaged in a sleek, polished metal briefcase















blowoutcards2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 08:05 AM   #2 (permalink)
Moderator
 
blowoutcards2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 6,812
Default






























blowoutcards2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 08:16 AM   #3 (permalink)
Moderator
 
blowoutcards2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 6,812
Default

Product Breakdown:





Checklist:































blowoutcards2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 11:40 AM   #4 (permalink)
Member
 
hannahs1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Gastonia, NC
Posts: 398
Default

Got one box coming
hannahs1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 01:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Ohio
Posts: 3,286
Default

I am curious to who is #76 in the base checklist and #9 on the Greats Auto checklist.
Frankp2311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 12:06 PM   #6 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Berlin Center Ohio
Posts: 819
Default

those kyries are sick
browns345543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 09:46 PM   #7 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 109
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankp2311 View Post
I am curious to who is #76 in the base checklist and #9 on the Greats Auto checklist.
Should be MJ
jellyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 11:49 PM   #8 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Cayman
Posts: 1,936
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellyboy View Post
Should be MJ
Yes.... i think its MJ
benz35 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 09:09 PM   #9 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Cayman
Posts: 1,936
Default

nevermind... hopefully we get something gooood

Last edited by benz35; 09-25-2013 at 11:24 PM.
benz35 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 05:39 AM   #10 (permalink)
Member
 
M4YH3M1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 291
Default

Anyone know where the patch/GU section of the checklist can be found?
M4YH3M1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 05:47 PM   #11 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: bay area, ca
Posts: 2,844
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankp2311 View Post
I am curious to who is #76 in the base checklist and #9 on the Greats Auto checklist.
Does anyone know if there is going to be a surprise with these. Or they just left them out?
__________________
http://s1346.photobucket.com/user/alldaytoplay33/library/?sort=3&page=0

pc: colin kaepernick
alldaytoplay33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 05:12 AM   #12 (permalink)
Member
 
rojallad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: West Bloomfield, MI
Posts: 3,168
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alldaytoplay33 View Post
Does anyone know if there is going to be a surprise with these. Or they just left them out?

No more surprises, I asked Tracy. Prolly just an error on the checklist.
__________________
I hate eBay
rojallad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 08:44 PM   #13 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6
Default

If it's just an error then why are the card pictures missing on the website also? It shows card 75 then 77.
clintonpuckett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 10:25 AM   #14 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Iowa
Posts: 406
Default

Looks like there are 2,600 boxes made of this stuff or 1,300 cases.
jdhaugh11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 08:19 PM   #15 (permalink)
Member
 
M4YH3M1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 291
Default

Wheres the rest of the flapping checklist..? that's only 1/3rd of it.
M4YH3M1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 01:22 PM   #16 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Back from Afghanistan
Posts: 2,099
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alldaytoplay33 View Post
Does anyone know if there is going to be a surprise with these. Or they just left them out?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankp2311 View Post
I am curious to who is #76 in the base checklist and #9 on the Greats Auto checklist.
James Norbel and Johnny Kilroy
__________________
BK2013 Flawless Base Set (60/30/10) /20
BB2013 Topps Chrome Camo Refractors /15
FB2013 To be determined
Archangel1775 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 10:01 PM   #17 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: United States
Posts: 339
Default

I just ordered my box and I havent been seeing a lot of the duals, are you sure there are


" ...per box including at least one dual auto/memorabilia"




Quote:
Originally Posted by blowoutcards2 View Post
Dear Collectors,

Below you will find the most up-to-date product information available. Our goal is to compile as much information within this THREAD regarding this product as possible. Throughout the Pre-sell process, we will update this thread with any content changes, videos/images, or any other manufacturer announcements that are made before the product is released. Once the product comes live, this thread will also be a great resource for break and content information.


Blowout Cards offers two ways to Pre-Order New releases!

If you would like to pre-order this product in full, you may do so by purchasing box and/or case pre-orders on our website.
We also offer our customers the option of locking in on ANY pre-sell case price with only a $200 deposit per case! By doing so, you are reserving a case at the current pre-sell pricing. The balance of the case price will be due when the product is shipped. Please email Chris@blowoutcards.com for details.

Attention Multi-Case and Group Breakers!

If you are looking to purchase multi-case lots (2+,5+, 10+ Cases), Blowout Cards will do our best to earn your business! Simply email Chris@blowoutcards.com for our multi-case break pricing! (Excludes Panini Mapp Products).

Thanks again for your continued business.

Chris













Please click the links below to purchase this product by the Box or Case

CASE

2012/13 Panini Flawless Basketball Hobby 2 Box Case

BOX

2012/13 Panini Flawless Basketball Hobby Box






2012/13 Panini Flawless Basketball


Product Configuration: 10 cards per pack, 1 pack per box, 2 boxes per case
Box Break: 6 Autographs, 1 Autographed/Prime Memorabilia Combo Card, 2 Prime Memorabilia Cards, 1 Diamond or Emerald Base Card All cards in entire collection are numbered to 25 or less











All base cards showcase embedded diamonds numbered to 20 or less
Find even more rare parallel versions featuring emeralds numbered to 5
All cards sequentially numbered to 25 or less
At least 7 autographs per box including at least one dual auto/memorabilia
Look for Jumbo Prime Memorabilia cards
1st on-card rookie patch autograph cards of Damian Lillard
Packaged in a sleek, polished metal briefcase















ackuhl22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 07:20 AM   #18 (permalink)
Member
 
M4YH3M1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 291
Default

The dual memorabilia are the ones with the sig in the middle and the patch at the bottom and top. eg: the Shaq ones above.
The dual autos are the ones where the player has signed the card AND the patch. (haven't seen so many of these)
M4YH3M1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/blowoutcards-product-information-pages-basketball/586977-2012-13-panini-flawless-basketball.html
Posted By For Type Date
Flawless - Panini Signatures on a grand scale | Page 2 | OzCardTrader This thread Refback 09-22-2013 09:12 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.