Blowout Cards Forums
MEM MADNESS

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Blowoutcards Product Information Pages (PIP) Info Page > Blowoutcards Product Information Pages - BASKETBALL

Blowoutcards Product Information Pages - BASKETBALL Basketball Card Product Information, Sell Sheets, Box Breaks, YouTube Videos, Ebay Singles

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2010, 03:42 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default 2010/11 Upper Deck North Carolina Basketball

We have listed the product information below. Please post any BOX Breaks, YOUTUBE Videos, or comments related to this product. Our goal is to compile all of the information for this product on this THREAD so that members can come to one place to view all of the Breaks and Information.

Please click the links below to purchase this product by the Box or Case

CASE

http://www.blowoutcards.com/index.ph...oducts_id=4338

BOX

http://www.blowoutcards.com/index.ph...oducts_id=4339

2010/11 Upper Deck North Carolina Basketball

Configuration: 20 boxes per case. 24 packs per box. 8 cards per pack.

The most storied program in the history of College Basketball gets its first ever Upper Deck Set designed to highlight and pay homage to North Carolina's illustrious basketball history. Celebrate over 100 years of North Carolina Basketball with stars like Michael Jordan, Kenny Smith, Phil Ford, George Lynch, Ty Lawson, Eric Montross, and more!

Break Summary: (on average)
- Get one (1) Autograph from a North Carolina Legend per box!
- One (1) Insert in every pack!
- Collect two (2) 3D Lenticular Cards per box! Including:
*UNC Legendary Numbers
*UNC Dream Team

Regular Set:
- Regular Cards (100)
- Rivalries (20)
- All Americans (20)
- The Carolina Basketball Museum (20)
- Timelines (20)
- The Jordan Years (20)

Highlights:
- Collect 3D Lenticular Cards!
- Look for 1 of 1 Jordan Autographs!

View Sell Sheet Info*
*Microsoft PowerPoint required to view file.

Last edited by blowoutcards2; 09-20-2010 at 10:31 AM.
blowoutcards2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 09:57 PM   #2 (permalink)

Default Good Buy?

I got kind of excited when I saw this set. Any word or anticipation on how "Hot" a buy this will be? I know no matter how large, it is still aimed at a particular fan base. But, didn't know if the auto and special ratios per box would overpower that and attract some attention?
cwheel23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 12:39 PM   #3 (permalink)

I am looking forward to this set, of course. I just hate that it keeps getting delayed. It may be just another vehicle for Upper Deck to sell Jordan autographs, but there are quite a few UNC collectors out there that will chase the autographs.
Tarheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 12:55 PM   #4 (permalink)

I hate this product if for nothing more it just reduces the rarity of UNC uniform MJ auto. It was always a tough find,now the market is flooded with them between this and Ultimate
gman71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 07:19 PM   #5 (permalink)

Please upper Deck,let sheed be in this Set!
got_Sheed? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 01:11 PM   #6 (permalink)

I doubt Rasheed will be in this set. He wasn't in Ultimate and he's not on the checklist for SP Authentic. Same goes for Vince Carter, Jerry Stackhouse, and Antawn Jamison. Hopefully Upper Deck is still working on rights, but I would have expected those stars to be in the other sets if UD had them. Obviously Tyler Hansbrough will not be in the set due to his exclusive contact with Panini.
Old 11-15-2010, 06:37 PM   #7 (permalink)

Yes But maybe he is just not in those Sets because he retired.in the tarheels set are many retired players who played for North Carolina.and IMO he should be too.
got_Sheed? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 09:21 PM   #8 (permalink)

dang, sheed and antwan and vince and stack , man the list goes on and on, let's get some of those players in there! if it's just MJ autos and a buncha other ones from pre-90s ,then that'll drive away a lot of relatively new collectors IMO. players of the most recent championship squads should sign (and wiht inscriptions of their most memorable game in that tourney run!). im looking at you, ty lawson, ray felton, sean may, mccants, wayne ellington, deon thompson, danny green, etc.
Old 03-02-2011, 05:01 PM   #9 (permalink)

I was looking forward to this set and disappointed to see it cancelled. Blowout issued a refund for the case I ordered long ago.

However just yesterday Upper Deck told me (via their Facebook page) that it's still on the schedule. To quote: "The retail version will be out on March 15 and the hobby version will be out shortly thereafter." I doubt this is true and I would bet that their PR dept is going off old data, but it is interesting...
Old 03-03-2011, 12:09 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
However just yesterday Upper Deck told me (via their Facebook page) that it's still on the schedule. To quote: "The retail version will be out on March 15 and the hobby version will be out shortly thereafter." I doubt this is true and I would bet that their PR dept is going off old data, but it is interesting...
It is coming out, they have re-re-scheduled the release date. Expect it o come out in the next 2-3 weeks.

Buying/Trading for: 2007-08 Ultimate Collection Ultimate Leadership Auto / Quad Jersey #/25
red48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 12:48 PM   #11 (permalink)

Yep, UD has blasters for sale in their store...

Old 03-08-2011, 05:14 PM   #12 (permalink)

1 of 1 Jordan autograph?!?!? Holy smoke the price would be insane
coolz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 12:57 AM   #13 (permalink)

yep I can tell you they will be out as I was in my LCS yesterday in Cary, NC and the owners told me their rep wanted to make sure they had the first dibbs on the cases. They were doing a case break party for these. With Jordan in the mix and an auto in every box, the box price I was told was 50/box..not bad at all for possible jordan pull. I told them to at least sign me up for 4 and maybe more. I cannot wait for this break!!!
vollybal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 10:11 AM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vollybal View Post
yep I can tell you they will be out as I was in my LCS yesterday in Cary, NC and the owners told me their rep wanted to make sure they had the first dibbs on the cases. They were doing a case break party for these. With Jordan in the mix and an auto in every box, the box price I was told was 50/box..not bad at all for possible jordan pull. I told them to at least sign me up for 4 and maybe more. I cannot wait for this break!!!
Where is your LCS in Cary? I'm not far away and have the itch to visit a LCS every so often.
Old 03-16-2011, 02:02 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vollybal View Post
If you are talking about Cardiacs, I just got the message and I plan to attend..I have signed up for 3 boxes.

Was trying to figure out if there was a "case hit" in this product or if there is a set list / auto listing.

Last edited by grayrob8178; 03-16-2011 at 05:51 PM.
grayrob8178 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 02:38 PM   #16 (permalink)

GrayRob --- Yeah It is cardiacs and I am getting 4 boxes...So I will see you there...SHould be a blast. I believe the case hits are the type of autos like the person, but not sure. All I know is at 50 bucks a box that is a cheap price to pay for the chance at MJ and other greats!!! Especially if you pull a 1/1 MJ auto!!! I cannot wait!!!

Tarheel -- The LCS is called the Cardiacs in Cary they are close to the corner of highhouse road and meynard rd. Right next to Atlantic tire. Jonny and Jay are great guys. if you are interested in the case break call the up and tell them that Michael told you about it and they might have a few spots left. Other than that get on their email list as they send out weekly updates on what they have and what they plan to do in the way of breaks. I was part of their NT break which hurt a bit but the 5 star was a great break and was a blast!!!
vollybal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 12:09 PM   #17 (permalink)

Default box break

UNC Tarheels Box Break MJ MAGIC!!!
AGreene23 is offline   Reply With Quote