Blowout Cards Forums
eBay Front Page (card ed)

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Blowoutcards Product Information Pages (PIP) Info Page > Blowoutcards Product Information Pages - BASKETBALL

Blowoutcards Product Information Pages - BASKETBALL Basketball Card Product Information, Sell Sheets, Box Breaks, YouTube Videos, Ebay Singles

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2010, 10:14 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default 2010/11 Upper Deck SP Authentic COLLEGE Basketball

We have listed the product information below. Please post any BOX Breaks, YOUTUBE Videos, or comments related to this product. Our goal is to compile all of the information for this product on this THREAD so that members can come to one place to view all of the Breaks and Information.

Please click the links below to purchase this product by the Box or Case

CASE
2010/11 Upper Deck SP Authentic Basketball Hobby 12 Box Case - $1,099.95 : Blowout Cards - Sports Cards and Trading Cards Wholesale Online Store

BOX
2010/11 Upper Deck SP Authentic Basketball Hobby Box - $93.95 : Blowout Cards - Sports Cards and Trading Cards Wholesale Online Store

2010-11 SP Authentic College Basketball
Configuration: 12 boxes per case. 24 packs per box. 5 cards per pack.

The original premium brand takes another step forward in its evolution with the most enhanced content ever combined with the popularity of NCAA Basketball! Every box delivers either 2 SP By the Letter Autographs or 1 By the Letter Autograph + 1 additional autograph + 1 Michael Jordan North Carolina Supreme Court Floor card!

CONTENT HIGHLIGHTS: (All content listed is an average based on the entire production run)
Every box contains the following:
- Two (2) SP By the Letter Autograph cards featuring Rookies, Veterans, and Retired Legends!
or
- One (1) SP By the Letter Autograph; one (1) additional single, dual, triple or quad autograph; AND one (1) oversized Michael Jordan Supreme Court Floor Card featuring an oversized piece of the University of North Carolina basketball court that Jordan played on!
- Look for classic Holo F/X hologram inserts, including rare die-cut versions!
- Collect autographs from stars past and present like: Michael Jordan, LeBron James, Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, Bill Russell, Hakeem Olajuwan, Bill Walton, Jim Boeheim, Jim Calhoun, DeMarcus Cousins, Derrick Favors, Xavier Henry, and more!
- Get 'Cutting Down the Nets' insert cards featuring championship players and coaches like: Mike Krzyzewski, Roy Williams, Tom Izzo, Magic Johnson, Michael Jordan, Bill Walton, and more!

Your chance to have a piece of the floor that Michael Jordan Played on at North Carolina!
- Includes an oversized 1.5" x 2" floor piece!
- Collect Rare 1 of 1 Autographed parallels!

PRODUCT BREAKDOWN:

Autographed Memorabilia Cards:
- SP By the Letter Rookie - Last Name (Varied #)
- SP By the Letter Rookie - College (Varied #)
- SP By the Letter Rookie - College Mascot (Varied #)
- SP By the Letter Veteran/Retired - Last Name (Varied #)
- SP By the Letter Veteran/Retired - College (Varied #)
- SP By the Letter Veteran/Retired - College Mascot (Varied #)
- Jordan Supreme Court Autograph Parallel (# to 1)

Autographed Cards:
- Chirography Autographs (1:128)
- Chirography Autographs Parallel (# to 10)
- Chirography Dual Autographs (# to 10)
- Chirography Triple Autographs (# to 8)
- Chirography Quad Autographs (# to 5)
- Sign of the Times Signatures (1:128)
- Sign of the Times Signatures Parallel (# to 10)
- Sign of the Times Dual Signatures (# to 10)
- Sign of the Times Triple Signatures (# to 8)
- Sign of the Times Quad Signatures (# to 5)

Michael Jordan North Carolina Floor Cards:
- Michael Jordan Supreme Court (1:96)

Classic Hologram Cards:
- Holo F/X (1:6)
- Holo F/X Die-Cuts (1:144)

Base Set:
- Regular Cards - 100
- Cutting Down the Nets - 30 (1:3.333)
- Supreme Court - 30 (1:3.333)
- Future F/X Flashbacks - 30 (1:3.333)
- Authentic Top 10 - 10 (1:10)

View Checklist*
*Adobe Acrobat Reader required to view checklist.
View Sell Sheet*
*Adobe Acrobat Reader required to view sell sheet.

UPDATE from Upper Deck !

We are pleased to announce that we have made the following exciting enhancements to 2010-2011 SPA Basketball:

n There will be two 6-box inner shippers per 12-box case
n There will be an A level signature per 6-ct inner, which breaks down as follows:
o One six box inner will have either a LeBron James or Michael Jordan auto
o Other six box inner will have an additional A signature from the following list
MJ
LeBron James
Larry Bird
Magic Johnson
Julius Erving
Bill Russell
Derrick Rose
Demarcus Cousins

This is in addition to an already content-rich product that will also feature Michael Jordan North Carolina floor cards, tons of signed letter patch cards, and a laundry list of top name basketball players and big time coaches. We have a very small amount of this product that is still available, so if you would like to add to your order in light of this exciting new news, please do so ASAP as it will likely go fast. This product will release in February, which is historically the single best month for basketball card sales.

Last edited by blowoutcards2; 11-23-2010 at 10:49 AM.
blowoutcards2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 10:53 AM   #2 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Since Lebron is in it, shouldn't it be called SP Non-NBA basketball? Or is he attending the University of Phoenix?
oldgoldy97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 04:09 PM   #3 (permalink)

Upper Deck's way of getting around Panini's NBA exclusivity. UD is also using this as an opportunity to get rid of more "game-used" floor. OMG! my piece of floor has a scuff mark!.

I predict a mix of sticker and on-card autographs. Also, By the Letter autographs need to be done away with.
rico08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 12:47 PM   #4 (permalink)

D&A now has the release date for SP pushed out to 2/25 !?!?! I hope this isn't true, but I would not be surprised given Upper Deck's recent delays. And I just ordered a case from BO.
Tarheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 06:12 PM   #5 (permalink)

anyone else seen the checklist for this?> I was extremely interested in this, but John Wall is not on the checklist! Someone please tell me I overlooked him, but the product still has jordan and lebron autos...i just don't know.
Old 12-06-2010, 06:36 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxBoozer View Post
anyone else seen the checklist for this?> I was extremely interested in this, but John Wall is not on the checklist! Someone please tell me I overlooked him, but the product still has jordan and lebron autos...i just don't know.
Isn't he a Panini exclusive?
mightbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 12:15 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxBoozer View Post
The checklist is posted on Blowout's page for this presell. No, John Wall is not included as he is a Panini exclusive.
Old 02-06-2011, 04:07 PM   #8 (permalink)

i cant wait till this product comes out!!
eddiesportscard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 08:31 PM   #9 (permalink)

So help me out on this...did I read correctly that if you order a case, you are guaranteed (on average) either a Lebron or Jordan auto?
grayrob8178 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 10:11 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by grayrob8178 View Post
So help me out on this...did I read correctly that if you order a case, you are guaranteed (on average) either a Lebron or Jordan auto?

Yes--that is what they are saying. There are 2 6 box cases withing a master. One of the 6 box cases will have Jordan or LeBron and the other will have one of the other "A" list guys or another Jordan or LeBron....so it sounds like you could get two! I'm tempted, but I don't collect either of them and it seems like the value of these autos will be down. That combined with likely getting a bunch of scrubs along with Jordan/LeBron makes me wary.
My Recent Top Hits-2011 BDP Mike Trout Superfractor #1/1, 2011 BDP Dante Bichette red #1/1, 2011 BDP Archie Bradley Purple Ref Auto /10, 2011 Tier One Manny Pacquiao Autograph, 2011 Tier One Eric Hosmer/Billy Butler Dual Auto /25, 2011 Elite Namath/Starr Passing The Torch Dual Auto
Highlander23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 10:24 AM   #11 (permalink)

Isn't it a shame how watered down upper deck is making these autographs? I know what they are doing will help everyone own an autograph of these legendary players, but those that have their autographs now can't be happy about this.

I think vintage, game-used, "authentic" memorabilia cards will be what's most collectible in the future. After all, you can sign cards until you die, but you can't play sports forever.
Old 03-16-2011, 11:29 AM   #12 (permalink)

On their Facebook page, Upper Deck is now reporting that this product will ship late April
Old 03-27-2011, 12:18 AM   #13 (permalink)

why does the over sized floor not looks like the carmichael floor he played on?
Old 03-27-2011, 01:25 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlash View Post
why does the over sized floor not looks like the carmichael floor he played on?
You're right - it looks like a piece of lumber from Home Depot. But none of the images above are real scans. They are just design mock-ups and the actual cards will look different.