Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Blowoutcards Product Information Pages (PIP) Info Page > Blowoutcards Product Information Pages - FOOTBALL

Blowoutcards Product Information Pages - FOOTBALL Football Card Product Information, Sell Sheets, Box Breaks, YouTube Videos, Ebay Singles

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2011, 11:33 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default 2011 Playoff Contenders Football

We have listed the product information below. Please post any BOX Breaks, YOUTUBE Videos, or comments related to this product. Our goal is to compile all of the information for this product on this THREAD so that members can come to one place to view all of the Breaks and Information.

Please click the links below to purchase this product by the Box or Case

CASE

2011 Playoff Contenders Football Hobby 12 Box Case

BOX

2011 Playoff Contenders Football Hobby Box

2011 Playoff Contenders Football

Last edited by blowoutcards2; 12-06-2011 at 10:49 AM.
blowoutcards2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 01:16 PM   #2 (permalink)

I love the way these seem to jump off the page. Also it doesn't seem like there's to much to look at on the cards. I will enjoy ripping these open very much. Thanks for the sneak peek!!
da9ersin07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 09:27 AM   #3 (permalink)

(Courtesy of The Knight's Lance)

Panini America World Premiere: The 2011 Playoff Contenders Football Rookie Tickets

by Tracy Hackler

Following a brief dose of social-media suspense-building yesterday and a visual history lesson earlier today, the time has come for Panini America to unveil the design for its ballyhooed 2011 Playoff Contenders Football Rookie Ticket Rookie Cards.

The 2011 edition of this perenniel pigskin product-of-the-year favorite will hit shelves in early January, but we all know it’s never too early to pull the curtain back just a bit on something this special.

The cards you are about to see finished printing just last week and many of them have already been shipped to the respective players on them for autographs. For just the fourth time since 1998 (but the second time in three years), one of football’s flagship brands will utilize a horizontal format and perhaps its most vibrant color schemes ever.

Take a look for yourself below. After you’ve had the chance to soak it all in, please let us know what you think. The three most constructive/thoughtful commenters just migth be on the winning end of some “absolutely” sweet football cards in the near future.

Old 11-04-2011, 03:02 PM   #4 (permalink)

Default you know..............

I close my eyes, then open them & I cant tell what year Im in-the contenders are starting to be like a majority of Panini and Topps products-VERY SIMILAR IN DESIGN/LOOKS.

Also.....since Panini doesnt reply to questiions via their website- can anyone explain why the playoff contenders football rookies were all serial numbered (and I go back to 2003 for the last year this happened) & then they just started doing released print runs & not for all the rookies within the set. Im just one pea-in a HUGE pod........but, I liked the serial numbering

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowoutcards2 View Post

Panini America World Premiere: The 2011 Playoff Contenders Football Rookie Tickets

by Tracy Hackler

Following a brief dose of social-media suspense-building yesterday and a visual history lesson earlier today, the time has come for Panini America to unveil the design for its ballyhooed 2011 Playoff Contenders Football Rookie Ticket Rookie Cards.

The 2011 edition of this perenniel pigskin product-of-the-year favorite will hit shelves in early January, but we all know it’s never too early to pull the curtain back just a bit on something this special.

The cards you are about to see finished printing just last week and many of them have already been shipped to the respective players on them for autographs. For just the fourth time since 1998 (but the second time in three years), one of football’s flagship brands will utilize a horizontal format and perhaps its most vibrant color schemes ever.

Take a look for yourself below. After you’ve had the chance to soak it all in, please let us know what you think. The three most constructive/thoughtful commenters just migth be on the winning end of some “absolutely” sweet football cards in the near future.

steveaczech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 03:26 AM   #5 (permalink)

i liked 2010 design better
demboys28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 11:12 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by demboys28 View Post
i liked 2010 design better
+1 i agree
JDK16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 01:44 PM   #7 (permalink)

The design is a little busy IMHO...
MasterPattie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 08:09 PM   #8 (permalink)

I think the card design looks soo awesome with all the info on the front and thats why I ordered a case
Crusader71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 05:13 AM   #9 (permalink)

These look phenomenal this year (for a change) Imo...
2006 was the last great year for Contenders..these are good
CheathamHill on ToppsBunt app
WhacksPacks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 11:21 AM   #10 (permalink)

Super Sunday: Panini America Previews 2011 Playoff Contenders’ Super Bowl Tickets Set

By Tracy Hackler

Ask most longtime Playoff Contenders Football collectors and they’ll tell you that one of the surprise hits of the 2010 edition was the history-laden Super Bowl Tickets insert that created a secondary-market frenzy and a new must-have set-building target.
The good news for many of those same collectors is that Panini America is bringing the popular insert back for a repeat run in 2011, complete with an updated design, a new checklist and several new autograph subjects. We preview 20 of the new cards in the gallery below.

Enjoy this exclusive sneak peek at 20 of the 25 cards in the set and don’t worry about the early process typos on some of the cards. Those will be corrected by the time packout rolls around. Stay tuned to The Knight’s Lance for additional updates on all that 2011 Playoff Contenders Football has to offer.

Old 12-21-2011, 03:10 PM   #11 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to zepzoso Send a message via Yahoo to zepzoso

I think once people get these cards in there hands they are going to luv them and prices go north fast.
zepzoso is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 09:27 PM   #12 (permalink)

I think these cards are beautiful looking, I like how they aren't fancy and modern like most sets. I'm looking forward to this products' release, will likely buy a box of this. Keep it up Panini

Last edited by soxsroxs; 12-29-2011 at 05:42 PM.
soxsroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 08:05 PM   #13 (permalink)

Keep having to re-check this thread! Love this new set, and am locking in a case of it! Hope it arrives before I deploy. That Rodgers Superbowl Ticket jumps out at ya! Love this stuff!
milehi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 07:36 PM   #14 (permalink)

I like the release date is Jan. 4th, 2011. I do understand that companies have to push products back. But they are a year late and Panini and knew the future or the person that edited this missed the wrong year.
BloHockeyNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 03:27 PM   #15 (permalink)

Any winner yet in this post?
milehi is offline   Reply With Quote