Blowout Cards Forums
Super Break

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Blowoutcards Product Information Pages (PIP) Info Page > Blowoutcards Product Information Pages - FOOTBALL

Blowoutcards Product Information Pages - FOOTBALL Football Card Product Information, Sell Sheets, Box Breaks, YouTube Videos, Ebay Singles

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2011, 03:59 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default 2011 Panini Totally Certified Football

We have listed the product information below. Please post any BOX Breaks, YOUTUBE Videos, or comments related to this product. Our goal is to compile all of the information for this product on this THREAD so that members can come to one place to view all of the Breaks and Information.

Please click the links below to purchase this product by the Box or Case

CASE

2011 Panini Totally Certified Football Hobby 12 Box Case

BOX

2011 Panini Totally Certified Football Hobby Box

2011 Panini Totally Certified Football

Key Selling Points: Stitches in Time 4 player 4 piece memorabilia card, matching some the greatest players ever together on one card! Seq numbered to 249 and numbered to 49 for the Prime Versions! HRX The hottest card of 2011 makes its debut in Football, with exclusive video trading cards of Cam Newton, Mark Ingram and 1 other! Freshman Fabric includes 36 Event worn jersey cards with On Card Autograph 1 PER BOX

Box Break: 1 On card Freshman Fabric Autograph Max Seq numbered 499, 1 other autograph Max Seq numbered 299 and 4 memorabilia cards

Case Break (Look for 6 or more of the following):
* ON CARD Rookie Autographs from players like Andy Dalton, Blaine Gabbert, Cam Newton, Christian Ponder, Daniel Thomas, Demarco Murray, Julio Jones, Mark Ingram, Randall Cobb, Torrey Smith, Delone Carter or A.J. Green.
* Veteran/Retired Autographs from players like Aaron Rodgers, Peyton Manning, Adrian Peterson, Tom Brady, Charles Woodson, Drew Brees, Michael Vick, Calvin Johnson Jr., Ray Rice, Mark Sanchez, Tim Tebow, Larry Fitzgerald, Troy Polamalu, Matthew Stafford, John Elway, Barry Sanders, Dan Marino, Joe Montana, Joe Namath, Brett Favre, Jerry Rice, Emmitt Smith, Troy Aikman, Jim Brown, Jim Kelly, Deion Sanders, Cris Carter and Randy Moss.

Highlights:
* Totally Certified includes a 236 card base set with 100 Commons, 50 Immortals, 50 Freshman Phenoms and 36 Rookies including a jumbo piece of event worn jersey with ON-CARD AUTOGRAPH!
* Certified Future Materials: 36 Cards that include Event worn jersey of top rookies that attended the 2011 Rookie Premiere!
* Totally Certified Immortals: 50 cards total and all are Autographed!
* Pieces of the Game Includes 75 cards total of Game worn jersey from today’s top NFL stars!
* Heritage Collection Game worn jersey for some of the most collected retired players in the history of Football (64 cards)

Totally Certified includes Panini HRX! The industry’s first video trading card is back! With Rookies
CamNewton & Mark Ingram. 50 HRX Cards, 10 will be Autographed! Also look for 1-of-1 GOLD AUTOGRAPHED HRX CARD

6 packs of 5 cards per box

Last edited by blowoutcards2; 12-07-2011 at 10:04 AM.
blowoutcards2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 04:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned

Ughhhhhhhh.......
jp98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 04:49 PM   #3 (permalink)

i love and have always love LCM and now panini certified, i just pray panini keeps it up and the average goes down from 1-2 redemptions per box. also, i cant see y a company NEVER can use game-worn rookie jerseys for products that wont release until AFTER the entire regular season! jesus next year dont make these guys wear 1000 jerseys at the rookie photo shoot, the hobby is screaming for game-worn rookie jerseys! had to get that off my chest lol, every company does it and it is time for some change on that imo. overall though, pre-sell stuff looks solid.

Bring me your Dan Haren, Maurice Jones-Drew, Bobby Shantz, & Oregon State Beavers!

Bucket: http://s295.photobucket.com/albums/mm134/RichSlyFox14/
RichSlyFox14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 05:38 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned

Totally Certified Basketball was hands down my favorite product. Looks like I will be picking up a couple boxes (maybe a case? ) of this stuff!!!
u_want_my_cards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 02:27 PM   #5 (permalink)

(Courtesy of The Knight's Lance)

Panini Peek: 2011 Totally Certified Football

by Tracy Hackler

As football collectors around the country anxiously await the arrival of 2011 Certified Football to the market, officials inside Panini America headquarters already are hard at work preparing for the January release of its technology enhanced counterpart, 2011 Totally Certified Football.
That’s right, the pioneering brand that introduced the basketball world to Panini America’s revolutionary Panini HRX video trading cards and a stunning new Rookie Card design earlier this year is coming to football. And yes, it’s bringing HRX with it.

2011 Totally Certified Football will arrive in late January with HRX cards devoted to some of the top names in the game. Just like their trendsetting predecessors in basketball, Panini America’s first NFL HRX cards will include several minutes of exclusive video footage, autographed versions and 1/1 Gold Autograph versions.
The brand-new product features a 236-card base set that consists of 100 base cards, 50 Immortals, 50 Freshman Phenoms and 36 hard-signed Freshman Fabric rookies. Each six-pack box of 2011 Totally Certified will deliver one hard-signed Freshman Fabric card numbered to 499 or less, one additional autograph numbered to 299 or less and four memorabilia cards.
Other highlights include:
Stitches in Time – Four-player, four-piece memorabilia cards matching some the greatest players ever together on one card (numbered to 249, with Prime versions numbered to 49)
  • Totally Certified Future Materials — 36 Cards that include jerseys worn by the top rookies that attended the 2011 NFL PLAYERS Rookie Premiere
  • Immortals — A 50-card tribute to the greatest players of all time, with every card autographed
  • Pieces of the Game – A 75-card set that includes pieces of game-worn jersey from the top NFL stars
  • Heritage Collection — 64 of the most-collected retired players in NFL history come together for this game game-worn jersey tribute
You can get your first extended look at 2011 Totally Certified Football in the gallery below. Stay tuned to The Knight’s Lance for additional announcements regarding the NFL debut of Panini HRX.

blowoutcards2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 06:11 PM   #6 (permalink)

Does panini know that the NFL season ended in Dec???

Someone should send them a email or something

MUSEUM COLLECTION FRAME METAL
STAN MUSIAL AUTOGRAPH
kyle1707 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 08:02 PM   #7 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

If you do, can you also let them know the NBA has started?
oldgoldy97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 06:40 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle1707 View Post
Does panini know that the NFL season ended in Dec???

Someone should send them a email or something

Actually ended in Feb., but I get your point. Except, most of the High End products like NT, Five Star, and Exquisite aren't released until after the season.
Old 04-04-2012, 05:18 AM   #9 (permalink)

Default My hits.....

I have gone through a lil bit of this set.....

Freshman Fabric Patch/Auto Kyle Rudolph 446/499
Freshman Fabric patch/Auto Julio Jones Redemption /399
Totally Blue Material Shonn Greene 44/249
Totally Gold Material Prime Jamaal Charles 31/49
Totally Gold Signature Shonn Greene 10/15
Stitches In Time Quad Patch Meredith/Staubach/Aikman/Romo 95/150
Stitches In Time Quad Patch Elway/Davis/McCaffrey/Sharpe 128/150
Freshman Phenoms Blue Auto Prince Amukamara 285/299
Freshman Phenoms Blue Auto DJ Williams Redemption /299
Freshman Phenoms Emerald Auto Julius Thomas 1/5
Heritage Collection Relic Mike Singletary 217/249
Heritage Collection Relic Troy Aikman 28/249
Piece of the Game Relic Brian Hartline 100/149
Piece of the Game Relic Steven Jackson 25/149
Piece of the Game Relic Kellen Winslow Jr. 48/195
Certified Future Relic Clyde Gates 129/499
Certified Future Relic Andy Dalton 169/499
Certified Future Relic Jamie Harper 346/499
Certified Future Relic Bilal Powell 118/499
Certified Future Relic Cam Newton 308/499
Certified Future Relic Taiwan Jones 179/499

I think the Gold Signature Shonn Greene 10/15 and the Freshman Phenoms Emerald Auto Julius Thomas 1/5 might be my two best hits thus far.
Jedimunky is offline   Reply With Quote