|11-29-2011, 12:23 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jul 2007
2011 Panini Prime Signatures Football
We have listed the product information below. Please post any BOX Breaks, YOUTUBE Videos, or comments related to this product. Our goal is to compile all of the information for this product on this THREAD so that members can come to one place to view all of the Breaks and Information.
Please click the links below to purchase this product by the Box or Case
2011 Panini Prime Signatures Football Hobby 30 Box Case
2011 Panini Prime Signatures Football Hobby 10 Box Case
2011 Panini Prime Signatures Football Hobby Box
2011 Panini Prime Signatures Football
Key Selling Points: All Cards 72pt. Thickness! Rookie Signatures & Prime Signatures in Silver, Gold, Platinum and Black! Only 1 each of the Printing Plate Signatures for these sets. New! Signing Bonus Signatures With a sensational 2 autographs per card and Max seq numbered to 49!. Some of Football’s greatest hero’s are highlighted in Call to the Hall Signatures & Call to the Hall Combo Signatures, including: Hall of Fame Autographs (Seq numbered to 49) and Dual HOF Autographs (Seq numbered to 25)
Box Break: 1 Autograph Max Seq numbered to 249 or less, 2 Commons Seq numbered to 499 and 1 Other Common or Parallel.
* 8-9 ON CARD Rookie Autos from the 2001 Rookie Premiere, includes players like Andy Dalton, Blaine Gabbert, Cam Newton, Christian Ponder, Daniel Thomas, Demarco Murray, Julio Jones, Mark Ingram, Randall Cobb, Torrey Smith, Delone Carter or A.J. Green.
* 10-11 Rookie Autos includes players like Doug Baldwin, Dane Sazenbacher, Terrelle Pryor, Mason Foster, Casey Matthews, Aldon Smith, Denarius Moore, Jacquizz Rodgers, Lance Kendricks, J.J. Watt, Roy Helu and Ryan Kerrigan.
*10-11 Veteran/Retired Autographs includes player like Aaron Rodgers, Peyton Manning, Adrian Peterson, Tom Brady, Charles Woodson, Drew Brees, Michael Vick, Calvin Johnson Jr., Ray Rice, Mark Sanchez, Tim Tebow, Larry Fitzgerald, Troy Polamalu, Matthew Stafford, John Elway, Barry Sanders, Dan Marino, Joe Montana, Joe Namath, Brett Favre, Jerry Rice, Emmitt Smith, Troy Aikman, Jim Brown, Jim Kelly, Deion Sanders, Cris Carter and Randy Moss.
Highlights: Prime Signatures is a packed 261 Card Set! Including 175 Commons of combined Veterans and Retired players, also built-in are 86 Autographed
Rookie Signatures (36 of which are Rookie Premiere Player ON-CARD Autographs)!
• Look for autographed sets of Prime Signatures Silver (Seq numbered/75), Prime Signatures Gold (seq numbered/25), Prime Signatures Platinum (max seq numbered/5), Prime Signatures Black and Printing Plate Signatures (numbered to 1)! Including players such as Troy Polamalu, Matthew Stafford, John Elway, Barry Sanders, Dan Marino, Joe Montana
• Find Signing Bonus Signatures featuring 2 autos per card of veteran players including Aaron Rodgers, Peyton Manning, Adrian Peterson, Tom Brady and more! (max seq numbered/49)
• Look for Rookie Signatures Silver (seq numbered/199), Rookie Signatures Gold (seq numbered/49), Rookie Signatures Platinum (seq numbered/25), Rookie Signatures Black and Printing Plate Signatures (numbered/1). Including players like Doug Baldwin, Dane Sazenbacher, Terrelle Pryor, Mason Foster, Casey Matthews, Aldon Smith, Denarius Moore
• Plus Rookies Premiere player ON-CARD Autographs including 36 players who attended the 2011 Rookie Premiere such as: Andy Dalton, Blaine Gabbert, Cam Newton, Christian Ponder, Daniel Thomas, Demarco Murray, Julio Jones, Mark Ingram, Randall Cobb, Torrey Smith, Delone Carter or A.J. Green
• Call to the Hall Signatures include Hall of Fame Autographs (max seq numbered to only 49) and
• Call to the Hall Combo Signatures combine two Hall Of Fame Autographs (max Seq numbered to 25)
1 pack of 4 cards per box
Last edited by blowoutcards2; 12-07-2011 at 07:53 AM.
|03-26-2012, 08:46 AM||#6 (permalink)|
1 box of this can end up very very badly for $60
Twitter - @seth_murphy8
PCs - Cito Culver, Ryan Callahan, Ryan Nassib college uni, Prince Amukamara autos #/25 or less, Eli Manning autos, Richter/Messier/Leetch
|03-27-2012, 11:09 AM||#9 (permalink)|
Join Date: Apr 2010
That may be the worst formatted promo sheet I've ever seen. Someone needs to brush up on their PowerPoint skills.
I no longer own any sports cards in case you find one of my old selling threads. Sorry.