Blowout Cards Forums
2014 holiday shipping promo

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Blowoutcards Product Information Pages (PIP) Info Page > Blowoutcards Product Information Pages - FOOTBALL

Blowoutcards Product Information Pages - FOOTBALL Football Card Product Information, Sell Sheets, Box Breaks, YouTube Videos, Ebay Singles

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2011, 04:25 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default 2011 Panini National Treasures Football

We have listed the product information below. Please post any BOX Breaks, YOUTUBE Videos, or comments related to this product. Our goal is to compile all of the information for this product on this THREAD so that members can come to one place to view all of the Breaks and Information.

Please click the links below to purchase this product by the Box or Case

CASE

2011 Playoff National Treasures Football Hobby 4 Box Case

BOX

2011 Playoff National Treasures Football Hobby Box

2011 Panini National Treasures Football

Last edited by blowoutcards2; 03-04-2012 at 10:12 PM.
blowoutcards2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 11:22 AM   #2 (permalink)

the rookie premiere is over, is their a good reason why they have rpa's of guys like powell jernigan and todman instead of maybe patrick petterson, or tj yates, or roy helu jr??? makes no sence to me put the players who actually played on these cards I mean the season is over we have an idea of who is worth being a national treasures RPA!!
ccrab1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 11:39 AM   #3 (permalink)

Love the patches I can not wait until they are released.
Old 02-07-2012, 04:26 AM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccrab1984 View Post
the rookie premiere is over, is their a good reason why they have rpa's of guys like powell jernigan and todman instead of maybe patrick petterson, or tj yates, or roy helu jr??? makes no sence to me put the players who actually played on these cards I mean the season is over we have an idea of who is worth being a national treasures RPA!!
Completely agree! Don't get me wrong those are some sick looking cards. But Panini has had more than enough time to realize that Tj Yates and Patrick Peterson both deserve cards like that.
eddy9898 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 06:36 AM   #5 (permalink)

Yes those patches are sick BUT that area where it will be signed is too small. A ton of the autos will run onto the patch
Old 02-07-2012, 06:51 PM   #6 (permalink)

Any news on a release date?
greenjdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 11:31 PM   #7 (permalink)

Wow another product with todman
fert360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 02:09 PM   #8 (permalink)

(Courtesy of The Knight's Lance - Panini America)

By Tracy Hackler

Simply, there are precious few moments during the course of any trading card season that pack as much impact as the one you’re about to experience. That’s not hyperbole.
The official unveiling of the Rookie Card designs for National Treasures Football is a stop-you-in-your-tracks event every year, for it foreshadows the face of some of that season’s most coveted, consequential and valuable cards across the entire industry. As you’re about to see, 2011 National Treasures Football aims to please.

In the interest of full disclosure, I first caught a glimpse of these beauties several weeks ago when they arrived hot off the presses from the Panini America production facility. Before they could be sent to the respective players to receive their on-card autographs, I scanned the following 36 cards — including base RCs as well as Gold and Platinum parallels — for a gallery to be named later.
Since I simply couldn’t wait anymore, this is that gallery. Enjoy this exclusive first look and let us know what you think about this year’s design in the comments section below. Stay tuned to The Knight’s Lance for a must-see follow-up gallery as the signed versions begin returning to the office.

Old 02-09-2012, 04:05 PM   #9 (permalink)
Inactive Account

Send a message via Yahoo to ryandnicole

Release date was for March 21st.
ryandnicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 04:17 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccrab1984 View Post
those 36 guys that went to the rookie premier are the 36 guys that have rpa's in every product. they get the jerseys of these guys from the rookie premier. thats where they have them put on all the event worn jerseys that end up in all these products. Unfortunately it is not as simple as just replacing the bad rookie premier rookies with better rookies from the season.
mmondayjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 02:04 AM   #11 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to Y2Hood

Heck 2007 had Antonio Pittman in a Saints uniform...he was cut in preseason.
Old 04-11-2012, 11:17 AM   #12 (permalink)

Panini America Unveils the World’s Longest Football Card in 2011 National Treasures

April 9, 2012

by Tracy Hackler

Congratulations. You’re about to witness trading card history. What follows is the exclusive world premiere of the world’s longest trading card, a 36-player record-breaker from Panini America that includes 36 autographs, 36 pieces of oversized prime memorabilia and, when fully unfurled, stands more than 8 feet tall.
Five of these behemoths — including one with inscriptions on every autograph — were inserted into 2011 National Treasures Football via special redemption cards (after all, you can’t really fit something this mammoth into packs). But since words alone come up woefully short in doing this beauty justice, we present the following visual unveiling. Stay tuned after the gallery for a special video unveiling, too.

Old 04-16-2012, 03:13 PM   #13 (permalink)

Panini America Addresses Printing Error in 2011 National Treasures Football Insert

April 16, 2012

by Tracy Hackler

Panini America
officials on Monday announced that the company will honor up to 97 error cards from the 2011 National Treasures Football Pro Bowl Letterman insert that inadvertently included a foil “Authentic Autograph” stamp on the front.
The cards were not intended to be autographed and contain no authentication copy on the back, but that’s of little consolation to collectors who could be confused by pulling one of the cards. So in an effort to make things right, Panini America officials will honor those collectors holding any of the 97 cards with a randomly selected NFL autograph.

“We go to great lengths to ensure that errors don’t occur, and we regret that this one did,” said Jason Howarth, Panini America Vice President of Marketing. “But in an effort to make this situation right, we will give a randomly selected NFL autograph to our collectors who pull these cards and contact Panini America Customer Service.”
If you’re a collector holding one of these 2011 National Treasures Football Pro Bowl Letterman cards, contact Panini America Customer Service via email at hobby@paniniamerica.net and use “Pro Bowl Letterman” in the subject line.

The cards and quantities affected are listed below:
Card # Player Team Print Run
1 Darrelle Revis New York Jets 5
2 Drew Brees New Orleans Saints 5
3 Michael Vick Philadelphia Eagles 4
4 Tony Gonzalez Atlanta Falcons 8
5 Larry Fitzgerald Arizona Cardinals 10
6 Terrell Suggs Baltimore Ravens 5
7 Dwayne Bowe Kansas City Chiefs 4
8 London Fletcher Washington Redskins 8
9 Jamaal Charles Kansas City Chiefs 7
10 Jerod Mayo New England Patriots 4