|02-18-2010, 03:56 PM||#1 (permalink)|
2010 Panini Prestige Football
We have listed the product information below. Please post any BOX Breaks, YOUTUBE Videos, or comments related the this product. Our goal is compile all the information for this product on this THREAD so that members can come to one place to view all the Breaks and Information.
Please click the links below to purchase this product by the Box or Case
2010 Panini Prestige Football
Product info: 4 Memorabilia or Autograph Cards (at least one autograph), 24 Rookies, 2 Extra Points Gold, 1 Extra Points Red, 3 Draft Picks Light Blue, 1 Stars of the NFL, 1 Connections, 1 league Leaders, 1 TD Sensations, 1 NFL Draft, 4 Others
Top NFL rookies from the class of 2010 with autographed versions to 299 or less.
NFL Draft Class NFL Shield Logo featuring a trapped, autographed, embroidered 2010 NFL Shield Logo patch numbered to 10 or less.
Collegiate lettermen featuring an autograph within a letter of a top rookie’s last name from the Class of 2010.
Last edited by blowoutcards2; 05-05-2010 at 12:58 PM.
|03-02-2010, 10:20 AM||#2 (permalink)|
Panini Prestige, formerly Playoff Prestige and annually the first football product on the market with updated draft information, is set to release May 13 packing its usually solid array of impact, including four autograph or memorabilia cards and 24 Rookie Cards per box.
Get an early look at several sweet images from the product after the jump.
In addition, each box should yield three Extra Points parallels and 12 other inserts. Each case of the product promises at least one autographed card from a list of candidates that includes Peyton Manning, Brett Favre, Drew Brees, Jimmy Clausen, Sam Bradford, Colt McCoy, Tim Tebow, C.J. Spiller, Dez Bryant, Jahvid Best and Jonathan Dwyer.
For more information on the product, visit Beckett.com
Ė Tracy Hackler
First Look Gallery: 2010 Panini Prestige Football The Beckett Blog
|05-06-2010, 12:43 PM||#3 (permalink)|
First Impressions: 2010 Prestige Football The Beckett Blog
Imagine my surprise this afternoon when the mail arrived and in it ó about a week earlier than expected ó were two boxes of 2010 Prestige Football. For a diehard football fan eaten up right now with NFL Draft fever and a bad case of Tebow mania, it was kind of like Christmas in May.
(Unfortunately, there wasnít a Tebow to be found in the one box we opened. My football fix, however, was fixed ó at least for now.)
We opened one box this afternoon for the express purpose of providing our pigskin-starved visitors with an early look at the first 2010 NFL product. As for the second 24-pack box, we have a special Box Busters episode planned for that one, so stay tuned.
After the jump youíll be treated to a wealthy dose of images from the product. Right now, Iíll share just a few quick thoughts on what I think is a rather pleasing start to a history-in-the-making 2010 product season.
* Prestige packs a robust amount of content in every box with 24 Rookie Cards (one per pack) and 24 inserts/parallels (one per pack). The variety of design between the base 200-card set, the 100-card Rookie subset, the inserts and the parallels serves as visual Vivarin, breaking up any monotony that might surface between the first pack and the 24th.
* As is the case with most Panini products, thereís a rainbow array of possibilities within each insert set. This particular box yielded two versions of Draft Picks (Rights Signature #íd to 399 and Light Blue #íd to 999), two versions of Prestigious Pros (Gold #íd to 100 and Blue), three versions of Xtra Points (Black #íd to 10, Red #íd to 100, Gold #íd to 250), two versions of Stars of the NFL (Materials #íd to 250 and the base) and two versions of Rookie Review (unnumbered Materials and the base).
* The overall impact of many of Prestigeís base insert sets is unspectacular; they just seem to get lost or are otherwise rendered insignificant amid the tangible excitement of what Rookie Card youíre going to pull next. Having said that, Pro Helmets Signatures will go down as one of the coolest, most-attractive rookie-themed sets of the season (and the season hasnít even really started yet).
* As Panini officials shared Prestige preview images in recent weeks, many collectors seemed to be up in arms over what they perceived to be a design travesty on the productís Rookie Cards. Iím here to tell you that you canít necessarily judge a card by its jpg. One look at the Chad Jones Draft Picks Rights Autograph should make clearer the inspiration behind the seemingly barren landscape on the right side of the card.
* What you canít see on a computer screen is the captivating sheen of metallic silver ink on every base and Rookie Card. Itís a subtle touch, but one that necessitates its share of second looks. The overall design of the core 300-card set is quite different than past Prestige sets and packs a distinct ďmodern feel,Ē to quote Chris Olds, my design-inclined colleague.
* Kudos to Paniniís football product development team for a checklist thatís loaded with a nice assortment of defensive players. Itís a sight for sore eyes to see guys like Elvis Dumervil, Dhani Jones, Aqib Talib and Brandon Flowers sharing pack space with all the usual skill-position suspects.
* Kudos, too, to Paniniís autograph acquisition department. 2010 Prestige packed out with zero redemption cards. In fact, the company did such a thorough job of securing autographs ó many of which are on-card ó that they were able to guarantee two in each box, to go along with two memorabilia cards. That should be good for business. So should the fact that Panini will have the NFL trading card market to itself for at least the next three or four months until ToppsĎ first 2010 products start hitting.
Perhaps because Iím so excited for the 2010 season, or perhaps because itís true, Iíd be splitting hairs to find much of anything wrong with 2010 Prestige.
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/blowoutcards-product-information-pages-football/58218-2010-panini-prestige-football.html
|First Look: 2010 Playoff Prestige Football | Sculu Sports Blogs||This thread||Refback||03-21-2010 01:09 PM|
|content||This thread||Refback||03-17-2010 10:12 PM|
|content||This thread||Refback||03-03-2010 07:22 PM|
|content||This thread||Refback||02-23-2010 05:00 PM|
|Sports Cards Uncensored: First Look: 2010 Playoff Prestige Football||This thread||Refback||02-19-2010 12:43 AM|
|Sports Cards Uncensored||This thread||Refback||02-18-2010 06:06 PM|