|05-19-2008, 10:37 AM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jun 2007
2008 Topps Stadium Club Football
2008 TOPPS STADIUM CLUB FOOTBALL
Configuration: 12 boxes**/10 packs/6 cards
** Each case contains two 6-box packer cartons
Stadium Club Football celebrates its return for the 2008 NFL season, delivering 5 autographs and 5 relics per box! It also features the ever-popular Super Team Cards, which give fans a chance to win a special edition Stadium Club Football Set!
EVERY BOX CONTAINS:
* 5 Autographed Cards, including 4 Rookie Autos…1 of which will be a top ten pick!
* 5 Relic Cards!
* 10 numbered rookie cards!
* 10 numbered parallel cards!
EVERY 6-BOX CASE CONTAINS:
* 1 Super Team Card!
BASE CARDS - 20 pt. stock
* Rookies(100) - 1 per pack! Seq. #'d to 1499 or less(includes parallel versions).
PARALLEL CARDS - 10 PER BOX!
* Platinum Photographer's Proofs(200) - All one of one! Hobby Exclusive!
* Gold Photographer's Proofs(200) - Seq. #'d to 50.
* Photographer's Proof(200) - Seq. #'d to 199.
* First Day Issue(200) - Seq. #'d to 1499.
AUTOGRAPHED CARDS - 5 PER BOX!
* Rookie Autographs(Up to 75) - At least 4 per box!
* Beam Team Autographs(30)
* Brett Favre Buybacks(1 subject)
All autos available in these parallels:
* Platinum - All one of one! Hobby Exclusive!
* Gold - Seq. #'d to 25.
* Foilboard - Seq. #'d to 50.
FRAMED PRINTING PLATES - HOBBY EXCLUSIVE!
* Autographed Rookie(75) - All one of one!
* Rookies(25) - All one of one!
* Veteran(100) - All one of one!
NEW! SUPER TEAM CARDS(32 teams) - 1 PER 6-BOX CASE!
RELIC CARDS - 5 PER BOX!
Beam Team Relics(25)
* Gold Parallel - Seq. #"d to 99.
Stadium Club Impact Triple Relics(50) - Seq. #'d to 99.
* Gold Parallel - Seq. #'d to 10.
Stadium Club Impact Dual Relics(50) - Seq. #'d to 199.
* Gold Parallel - Seq. #'d to 25.
Stadium Club Impact Relics(50) - Seq. #'d to 799.
* Gold Parallel - Seq. #'d to 50.
|05-19-2008, 12:46 PM||#3 (permalink)|
i don't like the "including 4 Rookie Autos…1 of which will be a top ten pick!"
there are only two offensive players in the top 10. some of teh defensive guys have a following, but prices for them will drop quick.
if it sells anywhere near SRP, i think it will be a bad buy. if it is offered around the $150 mark, it might be a good rip & flip.
|05-19-2008, 01:22 PM||#4 (permalink)|
yeah, i just read that about the 1 will be a top 10...not too appealing! Although, I a box and 12 boxes/master case might not be too bad! I was thinking that $200 would be bad, also.
Putting the Rainbow together of Marquise Goodwin from Topps Chrome - Autos and Non Autos
|05-19-2008, 01:32 PM||#5 (permalink)|
Join Date: Aug 2007
It will be probably be $200 or better to start.
Vintage Collector's Ebay ID is - Mitcards
All ebay auctions starting at 99 cents no reserve.
I will also buy or trade My Cards for your Silver or Gold!
Never Forget 9/11, Be Diligent and Safe!