Blowout Cards Forums
Midweek Madness

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Blowoutcards Product Information Pages (PIP) Info Page > Blowoutcards Product Information Pages - HOCKEY

Blowoutcards Product Information Pages - HOCKEY Hockey Card Product Information, Sell Sheets, Box Breaks, YouTube Videos, Ebay Singles

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2011, 11:03 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default 2010/11 Panini Luxury Suite Hockey

We have listed the product information below. Please post any BOX Breaks, YOUTUBE Videos, or comments related to this product. Our goal is to compile all of the information for this product on this THREAD so that members can come to one place to view all of the Breaks and Information.

Please click the links below to purchase this product by the Box or Case

CASE

http://www.blowoutcards.com/index.ph...oducts_id=5653

BOX

http://www.blowoutcards.com/index.ph...oducts_id=5654

2010/11 Panini Luxury Suite Hockey

Configuration: 15 boxes per case. 4 packs per box. 3 cards per pack.

Are you ready for the hobby's ultimate set-building challenge?
Then enter the Luxury Suite!

Box Break
- Eight autographs/memorabilia per box (at least two autographs)
- Four Group 4 Rookies, numbered to 899

Case Break
- Two SSP auto/mem rookies (Taylor Hall, Jeff Skinner, Tyler Seguin etc), numbered to 199 or less!
- Three SP autographed rookies (Nazem Kadri, Jacob Markstrom, Linus Omark, etc), numbered to 299 or less!
- FIVE Gold parallels, each numbered to just 10 copies

HIGHLIGHTS
- Every pack contains two auto, mem or auto/mem cards, plus at least one RC!
- A staggering 125 RCs, including 50 enhanced by memorabilia and/or autographs!
- Multiple tiers of each base card, each enhanced by a variety of memorabilia options including GAMEUSED swatches of jersey, prime jersey, patches, jersey numbers and sticks!
- Also looked for signed cards of hockey's greatest legends, numbered to just 199!
- Look for 1/1 Black parallels!

A brief Q&A on Luxury Suite Hockey with Al Muir, Panini America's Hockey Brand Manager:

Q: Luxury Suite seems like a bold initiative. What makes you think it will succeed?
A: Clearly, Luxury Suite isn't for every budget, but if the market has demonstrated anything of late, it's an unquenchable thirst for high-end product. Luxury Suite delivers on its name with a slate of cards in which every one features either memorabilia, an autograph and/or an exciting rookie prospect. There's no filler here-it's all thriller!

Q: With memorabilia and autographs dominating the rest of the program, why did you make the 75 unsigned RCs?
A: These cards weren't part of the program initially but the vast influx of young players making their debuts prior to the cut-off date created a unique opportunity to craft some high-end cards as a bonus element to the program. It's likely that many of these players could end up with just a couple of RCs this season, and given the likelihood that at least a few of them will break out to become significant hobby personalities, it was worth the added expense on our end to bump the card count from two to three and bring some extra short and long-term value to each pack.

Q: What do you think will be the key driver for the product?
A: The super short print RCs will be the hot pull. Players like Taylor Hall and Jeff Skinner have already proven their value to collectors, so the chance to acquire an RC with both a patch and a hard autograph at this price point should be impossible to resist. Generally though, I think our commitment to on-card autographs across the board will be equally appealing. It's an incredibly demanding process to make a product with that many hard autos come together, but when you have a brand like Luxury Suite, there's really no other way to go.

Last edited by blowoutcards2; 04-26-2011 at 12:25 PM.
blowoutcards2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 09:31 AM   #2 (permalink)

Last edited by blowoutcards2; 07-05-2011 at 11:45 AM.
blowoutcards2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 10:00 AM   #3 (permalink)

Why don't they show photos of redemptions? That's all I seem to pull from Panini products anymore.
Old 06-24-2011, 04:08 PM   #4 (permalink)

Looks sweet. I'll try a box on the release day.
S.U.I.Z.I.D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 04:56 PM   #5 (permalink)

Wink

Yea i have liked this since i first saw it a few months ago. im in for a few boxes. Hope it is as good as panini has advertised it to be at 50 a pack for 3 cards, or 200 a box msrp.
Frankp2311 is offline   Reply With Quote