Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Blowoutcards Product Information Pages (PIP) Info Page > Blowoutcards Product Information Pages - HOCKEY

Blowoutcards Product Information Pages - HOCKEY Hockey Card Product Information, Sell Sheets, Box Breaks, YouTube Videos, Ebay Singles

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2011, 02:12 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default 2011/12 Panini Pinnacle Hockey

We have listed the product information below. Please post any BOX Breaks, YOUTUBE Videos, or comments related to this product. Our goal is to compile all of the information for this product on this THREAD so that members can come to one place to view all of the Breaks and Information.

Please click the links below to purchase this product by the Box or Case

CASE

2011/12 Panini Pinnacle Hockey Hobby 12 Box Case

BOX

2011/12 Panini Pinnacle Hockey Hobby Box

2011/12 Panini Pinnacle Hockey

Last edited by blowoutcards2; 12-06-2011 at 10:40 AM.
blowoutcards2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 02:53 PM   #2 (permalink)

Another miss by Panini.
frozenntimesports is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 03:02 PM   #3 (permalink)

Hope it starts around $29.99 a box. Last years cost around $70 out of the gate with its 3-4 hits per box and can be found for $40 sitting. With 2 hits a box this year and not even an auto per box, $29 seems high. What a joke
Old 09-06-2011, 06:16 PM   #4 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

“4 short printed Ice Breakers rookie autographs, with one being a short print!”

Wait, if there are 4 short printed, how is only one a short print? Must not translate well from Italian. Retro products only work if collectors gave a crap about them the first time around. If Pinnacle did bring back any fond memories for people, last year's abismal release smashed those rose colored glasses to pieces.
oldgoldy97 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 10:45 PM   #5 (permalink)

4 RC WITH ONE SHORT PRINTED

thats original ...................SEE BLACK DIAMOND
STREET art comes to hockey ................ SEE UD MASTERPIECES LEGENDS

:jedi::jedi::jedi:
natbornkiller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 01:16 AM   #6 (permalink)

Last years took one of the biggest dumps ive seen a hockey product take.

anusinha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 02:01 PM   #7 (permalink)

(Courtesy of The Knight's Lance - the official Blog of Panini America)

Panini Peek: 2011-12 Pinnacle Hockey

by Tracy Hackler

All the talk in the hockey hobby right about now is centered — rightfully so — on the impending release of high-end blockbuster 2010-11 Dominion Hockey that will effectively close Panini America’s debut season in the NHL with a considerable bang.

But there’s also quite a bit of excitement awaiting hockey collectors in the company’s 2011-12 lineup, too. We’ve already shared some of the goodness in store with previews of 2011-12 Score Hockey and 2011-12 Certified Hockey. Today, we provide the first look at venerable hobby favorite 2011-12 Pinnacle Hockey.

The longstanding staple will pack several new enhancements when it release to the hobby in late November, including a re-tooled Ice Breakers Rookie Card design (incorporating striking Nufex technology on every card), Starting 6 Threads six-piece memorabilia cards and a one-per-case Pinnacle Black chase element sure to become hockey’s next great seek-and-find sensation.

Ice Breakers RCs will fall four per box, with autographed versions of the top rookie stars falling one per case. In addition to the four RCs, each box will yield one Home Game Materials memorabilia card, one Pinnacle Threads memorabilia card, two Tough Times inserts, three Breakthroughs inserts and one Rink Collection parallel.

Pinnacle will also deliver nine autographs per case from an impressive roster that includes four Ice Breakers, one Home Game Signatures, one Tough Times hard-signed card, one Fans of the Game autograph (including new superstar fans such as Alyssa Milano, Jamie Pressley and the Hanson Brothers) and two Private Signings hard-signed cards.

Other case hits include six Team Pinnacle cards, six Canvas Creations, three prime memorabilia cards, two Pinnacle Revolution inserts (street art comes to hockey) and three Pinnacle Captains cards.

You can get your first look at the product in the gallery below. Stay tuned to The Knight’s Lance for continued coverage of 2011-12 Pinnacle Hockey.

Old 09-07-2011, 03:56 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowoutcards2 View Post

Panini Peek: 2011-12 Pinnacle Hockey

by Tracy Hackler

All the talk in the hockey hobby right about now is centered — rightfully so — on the impending release of high-end blockbuster 2010-11 Dominion Hockey that will effectively close Panini America’s debut season in the NHL with a considerable bang.

But there’s also quite a bit of excitement awaiting hockey collectors in the company’s 2011-12 lineup, too. We’ve already shared some of the goodness in store with previews of 2011-12 Score Hockey and 2011-12 Certified Hockey. Today, we provide the first look at venerable hobby favorite 2011-12 Pinnacle Hockey.

The longstanding staple will pack several new enhancements when it release to the hobby in late November, including a re-tooled Ice Breakers Rookie Card design (incorporating striking Nufex technology on every card), Starting 6 Threads six-piece memorabilia cards and a one-per-case Pinnacle Black chase element sure to become hockey’s next great seek-and-find sensation.
NO LOL!!!! The great seek and not find sensation is value in your products. Its simply not there. The Hanson brothers? Pathetic
Old 09-07-2011, 06:01 PM   #9 (permalink)

Heidi auto with Kings logo on the same card? Black chase cards? I'm in
S.U.I.Z.I.D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 04:57 PM   #10 (permalink)

Cards with Nufex? No idea.
Bamboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 10:17 AM   #11 (permalink)

Panini America Insert Set Inspection: 2011-12 Pinnacle Hockey Pinnacle Black

by Tracy Hackler

No autographs. No memorabilia. No problem.

Indeed, what the upcoming Pinnacle Black insert in 2011-12 Pinnacle Hockey lacks in the modern amenities normally reserved for collecting’s most in-demand chase sets, it will more than make up for with an incredible design and extreme scarcity.

The 14-card set is sure to be one of the sought after centerpieces of 2011-12 Pinnacle when it releases in late November. After all, in addition to a star-studded checklist that includes both current superstars and all-time legends, Pinnacle Black also will be bolstered by one-per-case rarity that promises to bring the old-school chase card back into vogue.
We’ve provided a mesmerizing glimpse at every card in the set below, giving passionate hockey collectors ample to pad their want lists and discretionary incomes before the cards hit the market.
Stay tuned to The Knight’s Lance for additional information.

Old 10-17-2011, 04:11 PM   #12 (permalink)

(Courtesy of The Knight's Lance)

Panini America Insert Inspection: 2011-12 Pinnacle Hockey Canvas Creations

by Tracy Hackler

Beginning in late November, hockey collectors will have the opportunity to appreciate some of the most gifted superstars in the NHL in bold new hues through a unique insert punctuating 2011-12 Pinnacle Hockey.
The art-inspired Canvas Creations colorfully reimagines 18 of the league’s top players — including Sidney Crosby, Alex Ovechkin, Jordan Eberle and Jerome Iginla to name four — with a brush-stroke bit of brilliance sure to provide a welcome pop to Pinnacle’s chase-card roster.

Canvas Creations cards will fall roughly six per case.
You can get your exclusive first look at the cards below in the following gallery that would be right at home in any art museum in the North America. Enjoy.

Old 12-16-2011, 11:50 AM   #13 (permalink)

(Courtesy of The Knight's Lance - Panini)

The Panini America Quality Control Gallery: 2011-12 Pinnacle Hockey (34 Sweet Images)

By Tracy Hackler

Looks like Panini America’s recent acquisition of former Beckett Media Senior Market Analyst Tim Trout is already paying dividends. After all, it was Trout who late last Friday evening brought to light the fact that he’d spent all day at the Panini America printing facility helping QC 2011-12 Pinnacle Hockey.
Had Trout not said anything, the following gallery detailing 34 images from the process might have slipped completely under the radar. Thanks to him, it didn’t. It’s a good thing, too. Check the images after the jump to see why.

As you’ll see, Pinnacle Hockey returns for a new season delivering a highly entertaining selection of base-card imagery, the beloved Nufex technology (for which a scanner simply can’t do justice), the unique Starting Six memorabilia cards and a healthy array pop-culture personalities dotting the popular Fans of the Game insert.
The product began shipping today and should be live everywhere December 21, just in time for the passionate hockey collectors on your holiday wish list. Until then, enjoy these exclusive first glimpses of the product.