Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Blowoutcards Product Information Pages (PIP) Info Page > Blowoutcards Product Information Pages - NON-SPORTS

Blowoutcards Product Information Pages - NON-SPORTS Non-Sport Card Product Information, Sell Sheets, Box Breaks, YouTube Videos, Ebay Singles

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2011, 02:46 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default 2011 Rittenhouse Stargate Universe : Season Two Premium Pack Trading Cards

We have listed the product information below. Please post any BOX Breaks, YOUTUBE Videos, or comments related to this product. Our goal is to compile all of the information for this product on this THREAD so that members can come to one place to view all of the Breaks and Information.

Please click the links below to purchase this product by the Box or Case

CASE

Coming Soon...

BOX

Coming Soon...

2011 Rittenhouse Stargate Universe : Season Two Premium Pack Trading Cards

We’re pleased to announce the upcoming release of Stargate Universe: Season Two Premium Pack Trading Cards, featuring the first official autograph cards signed by RICHARD DEAN ANDERSON in more than 10 years! Each Premium Pack will contain 2 autograph cards, 2 episode cards (numbered to 400), 1 “Destiny” card (numbered to 444) and 1 “Secrets” card (also numbered to 444). Only 250 boxes will be produced, and each box will contain 15 Premium Packs!

blowoutcards2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 04:15 PM   #2 (permalink)

Some quick news about our upcoming Stargate Universe Season 2 Premium Pack Trading Cards. As you know, Richard Dean Anderson agreed to sign cards for this product, which he has now done. However, we were unable to get enough of the signed SGU cards from him in order to ensure an average of 1 per box. The good news is that he signed other SG-1 cards for us that we can add to this collection, so there will still be one (or more) Richard Dean Anderson autograph cards in every box (on average). If that’s not turning lemons into lemonade, then I don’t know what is! The end result will be 2 different Richard Dean Anderson autograph cards in this product, each of which will be scarcer (and hopefully more valuable and collectible) than if we only had the one SGU autograph card. I have attached digital images of both autographs, so that you can see which ones they are and pass them along to your customers who are interested in this information. There is a small quantity still available, if you wish to place an additional order. On an even brighter note, Richard Dean Anderson signed his full name on every one of these cards! When he originally signed for us 10 years ago, he abbreviated his signature, so these new cards will be quite special for collectors!

Thanks for your cooperation and understanding, and don’t hesitate to contact me with any comments or questions. All the best!

Steven M. Charendoff
President
Rittenhouse Archives, Ltd.

blowoutcards2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 05:15 PM   #3 (permalink)

got one of the SG-1 style on the right. One of the prizes of my collection! (I also have a full set of autos from SGU seasons 1 & 2.
gdelan1 is online now   Reply With Quote