Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Blowoutcards Product Information Pages (PIP) Info Page > Blowoutcards Product Information Pages - NON-SPORTS

Blowoutcards Product Information Pages - NON-SPORTS Non-Sport Card Product Information, Sell Sheets, Box Breaks, YouTube Videos, Ebay Singles

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2012, 11:19 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default 2012 Famous Fabrics Ink - 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW

We have listed the product information below. Please post any BOX Breaks, YOUTUBE Videos, or comments related to this product. Our goal is to compile all of the information for this product on this THREAD so that members can come to one place to view all of the Breaks and Information.

Please click the links below to purchase this product by the Box or Case

CASE

2012 Famous Fabrics Ink - 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW 2 Box Case

BOX

2012 Famous Fabrics Ink - 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW Box

2012 Famous Fabrics Ink - 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW

Following the successful releases of Famous Fabrics Ink – Hooray For Hollywood and Horrors of War we are extremely excited to release details for Famous Fabrics Ink – 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW.
One of the most famous addresses in the world is the theme behind this Famous Fabrics Ink product. The cachet of the White House is one of a kind and fits perfectly with Famous Fabrics one of one cut signatures.
Presidential cuts of presidents who made 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW their home include such iconic names as; John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, James Monroe, John Quincy Adams all the way to the incumbent Barack Obama.
The production of this product is extremely limited.

Each box of 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW will contain 6 cards;

Two Cut Signature cards
· There is one Presidential Cut Signature* in each box. Many of the cut cards are dual Cut Signatures including; Presidential Couples, Running Mates, Presidential Opponents and Forever Linked.

Four Limited Edition Base Cards
· Each box contains four limited base cards from three different base card sets; Presidents, Presidential Couples and Presidential Pets. Each base card is serially numbered to 10.

*Each Presidential Cut Signature is a unique card with a unique presidential image. There will be no more than 3 unique cards of any president.

Last edited by blowoutcards2; 02-09-2012 at 04:46 PM.
blowoutcards2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 11:21 AM   #2 (permalink)

Looks amazing!
Old 01-13-2012, 11:35 AM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwheeler27 View Post
Looks amazing!
Yup!
Old 01-15-2012, 09:57 PM   #4 (permalink)

240 boxes? Hot diggity.
KingTaco77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 03:11 PM   #5 (permalink)
Manufacturer

The Base Card Checklist has been posted on our website famousfabrics.com.

Brian Price
bprice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 05:09 PM   #6 (permalink)

Looks amazing, but what is the box price?
gdelan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 05:11 PM   #7 (permalink)

Only 240 boxes are being produced. Each box will contain six different cards. Two Cut Signatures cards and Four Limited Base cards.
One of the two Cut Signature cards will be a Presidential Cut, either a single cut or a double cut.
The checklist for the Presidential Cuts is nothing short of spectacular. Cuts of Kennedy, Lincoln, Jefferson, Jackson, Grant and Taylor to name a few.

There will also be a large number of dual autographs featuring Presidents from four subsets; Running Mates, Presidential Couples, Presidential Opponents and Forever Linked.

From the Running Mates subset - Herbert Hoover & Charles Curtis

From the Presidential Couples subset - Franklin & Eleanor Roosevelt

From the Presidential Opponents subset - William McKinley & William Jennings Bryan

From the Forever Linked subset - Jimmy Carter & Anwar Sadat
In addition to the Presidential Cut Signature card, each pack will also contain a second Cut Signature Card from the following subsets: Cabinet Members, Vice-Presidents, White House Kids, First Lady, White House Visitor and Camelot.
From the First Lady subset - Dolley Madison

From the Vice Presidents subset - John Garner

There are three Base Card sets and each card is serially numbered to ten; Presidents, Presidential Couples and Presidential Pets

blowoutcards2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 06:34 PM   #9 (permalink)
Manufacturer

Anyone opening our product should know that there will be an announcement made early next week about a prize for the first collector to put the entire base set together.

Details not finalized at this time but it will be fun.

Brian Price
Old 02-29-2012, 02:16 PM   #10 (permalink)
Manufacturer

Default 1600 Pennsylvania Special Announcement

Special announcement from Famous Fabrics, Inc.

We are thrilled with collectors’ reaction to our latest release, 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW.

What is most satisfying to us, is the very positive reaction to our limited Base Cards featuring three different subsets; Presidents, Presidential Couples and Presidential Pets.

The 96-card set is just limited to 10 serially numbered copies.

When the product was conceived, the idea was to include every President who lived at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW. From the first President, John Adams to the current President, Barack Obama. The only President that did not live at 1600 was George Washington.

It has been pointed out to us, since the release of the product, that George Washington did have a very instrumental role in designing and building 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW. For complete details on how to submit your base card set visit Famous Fabrics Inc. | 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. NW

So for this reason, we have created the following redemption:

The first collector to assemble the entire 96-card Base Card set will receive a 1/1 Hand-Painted Art card of George Washington painted by well-known trading card artist Jared Kelley*.

The second, third and forth collectors to assemble the entire 96-card Base Card set will receive 1/3 reproductions of the Hand-Painted Art card mentioned above.**

So collect your Base Card sets and follow the instructions on our website: Famous Fabrics Inc. | 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. NW when you have completed your Base Card Set.

*Jared Kelley who is now drawing exclusively for Sport Kings LP, drew many of the very popular Goodwin Presidents cards.

** None of the same serially numbered cards can be used in different redemptions. Serial numbers of the Base Cards used in redemptions will be posted on our website to avoid duplicate numbers being redeemed.
Old 03-02-2012, 11:15 AM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bprice View Post
The only President that did not live at 1600 was George Washington.

It has been pointed out to us, since the release of the product, that George Washington did have a very instrumental role in designing and building 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW.

The first collector to assemble the entire 96-card Base Card set will receive a 1/1 Hand-Painted Art card of George Washington painted by well-known trading card artist Jared Kelley*.
first off, very cool set, i dig the drawing and cuts!
thank you for recognizing GW with the 1/1 painted card, i am a huge fan of our country's history and would love to own such a piece... (it would go well with my Ginter DNA Card ) and Jared Kelley is no slouch either!

congratulations on the very successfull release!

I cannot wait for Music, Music, Music! to come out, i plan on hosting a Huge break of that product.

Keep up the GREAT work!
VWBUS1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 11:25 AM   #12 (permalink)

Can someone send me a link for info on Music Music Music please?
This is the first I've heard about it and want to know more.
Riversoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 12:24 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riversoule View Post
Can someone send me a link for info on Music Music Music please?
This is the first I've heard about it and want to know more.
there is no info or checklist as of yet, but i heard in another thread they are gearing up for the release soon.
VWBUS1978 is offline   Reply With Quote