|11-20-2009, 10:30 AM||#1 (permalink)|
2010 Topps Star Wars Galaxy 5
We have listed the product information below. Please post any BOX Breaks, YOUTUBE Videos, or comments related to this product. Our goal is to compile all of the information for this product on this THREAD so that members can come to one place to view all of the Breaks and Information.
Please click the links below to purchase this product by the Box or Case
2010 Topps Star Wars Galaxy 5
Configuration: 8 boxes per case. 24 packs per box. 7 cards per pack.
THE MOST POWERFUL FORCE IN TRADING CARDS!
Star Wars Galaxy trading cards return in February 2010 with the release of the all-new Series 5, keeping up the tradition of diverse artistic interpretations of the Star Wars Universe! From the high production values to the caliber of the participating artists, this set has everything you've come to expect from the brand!
This 120 foil-stamped base card collection features among the most spectacular Star Wars artwork ever. Showcasing "New Visions": over 50 exclusive new paintings from well-known and up-and-coming comics artists and fantasy illustrators.
- Thematic subsets present the best of Star Wars illustration - "The Art of Star Wars"
- "The Art of Star Wars Celebration" - prints from the commemorative events
- "Star Wars Unleashed" - the art of the action figure line packaging
- "Star Wars Manga" - from the Japanese comics
- "The Old Republic" - art from the upcoming video game
Star Wars Galaxy Series 5 also brings multiple levels of rare inserts:
- ETCHED FOIL CARDS - puzzle pieces featuring artwork by Joe Corroney
- FOIL CARDS, BRONZE FOIL PARALLELS & SEQUENTIALLY NUMBERED GOLD FOIL PARALLELS - illustrated by Randy Martinez
Plus these hobby exclusives:
- LOST GALAXY CARDS - never-before-seen archival Galaxy art
- 1/1 REFACTOR FOIL PARALLEL CARDS
- 1/1 ORIGINAL ETCHED FOIL ARTWORK
- 1/1 SHAPED SKETCH CARDS - new shapes with designs by urban artists
- 1/1 MANGA SKETCH CARDS
- 1/1 SKETCH CARDS (1 per box) - original hand drawings by today's top artists
- NEW! AUTOGRAPHS - vintage Galaxy Joe Smith portraits signed by Star Wars actors!
- 1/1 PRINTING PLATES - the actual metal plates used to print each base card; one-of-a-kind collectibles with 4 unique plates per subject -- Cyan, Magenta, Yellow & Black
Star Wars has continued as a top-selling trading card franchise for over 22 years at Topps, while Galaxy has been a hit since 1993 over the course of four series and two coffee table books! Not only a success with long-time fans, these cards constantly attract a whole new generation of enthusiasts. Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity. Order today!
*Microsoft Excel required to view checklist.
View Sell Sheet Info*
*Adobe Acrobat Reader required to view file.
GUARANTEED! ONE 1/1 Artist Original Sketch Card In Every Box!
· NEW! Exclusive paintings from comic artists and fantasy illustrators, including Star Wars “rookies” Darwyn Cooke, Frank Cho, and Steve McNiven!
· NEW! Galaxy Portrait cards reprinted from the original Star Wars release and signed by original cast members!
· NEW! 1/1 Manga Sketch cards created by artists specializing in the Japanese “manga” art form!
|01-12-2010, 09:54 AM||#2 (permalink)|
NEW INFO Plus New PICS!
Topps‘ latest in its long line of rather forceful Star Wars sets arrives in February adding a new twist on the Sketch Card market.
Some of the Sketch Cards are die-cut.
Star Wars Galaxy 5 will include Sketch Cards shaped like Darth Maul and like Emperial soldiers (right) as well as Manga-style sketches. In all, more than 100 artists will contribute to the Sketch Card lineup in the product that revolves around an artistic look at the sci-fi franchise.
The base set (sample card above) will consist of 120 cards — past notable artwork as well as newly commissioned pieces — and there will be foil cards found in four versions: silver, bronze, gold and 1/1 prismatic styles.
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/blowoutcards-product-information-pages-non-sports/46378-2010-topps-star-wars-galaxy-5-a.html
|content||This thread||Refback||02-23-2010 03:04 PM|