Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Blowoutcards Product Information Pages (PIP) Info Page > Blowoutcards Product Information Pages - NON-SPORTS

Blowoutcards Product Information Pages - NON-SPORTS Non-Sport Card Product Information, Sell Sheets, Box Breaks, YouTube Videos, Ebay Singles

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2014, 03:01 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default 2014 Leaf Vampire Academy: Blood Sisters

Dear Collectors,

Below you will find the most up-to-date product information available. Our goal is to compile as much information within this THREAD regarding this product as possible. Throughout the Pre-sell process, we will update this thread with any content changes, videos/images, or any other manufacturer announcements that are made before the product is released. Once the product comes live, this thread will also be a great resource for break and content information.

Blowout Cards offers two ways to Pre-Order New releases!

If you would like to pre-order this product in full, you may do so by purchasing box and/or case pre-orders on our website.
We also offer our customers the option of locking in on ANY pre-sell case price with only a $200 deposit per case! By doing so, you are reserving a case at the current pre-sell pricing. The balance of the case price will be due when the product is shipped. Please email Chris@blowoutcards.com for details.

Attention Multi-Case and Group Breakers!

If you are looking to purchase multi-case lots (2+,5+, 10+ Cases), Blowout Cards will do our best to earn your business! Simply email Chris@blowoutcards.com for our multi-case break pricing! (Excludes Panini Mapp Products).

Thanks again for your continued business.

Chris

Please click the links below to purchase this product by the Box or Case

CASE

Vampire Academy Blood Sisters (Leaf) - 12 Box Case

BOX

Vampire Academy Blood Sisters (Leaf) - Box

2014 Leaf Vampire Academy: Blood Sisters

blowoutcards2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 12:39 PM   #2 (permalink)

Leaf sure knows how to pick up properties that have no chance of doing well! Surprised they didn't put out a 47 Ronin set.
Bryanjs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 01:36 AM   #3 (permalink)

Never heard of it.
Ty Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 02:00 AM   #4 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to free2131

Can't wait for 2015 Leaf Pluto Nash Collection.
free2131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 05:43 AM   #5 (permalink)

199 cases seems like it's about 198 too many. It cannot be a good sign for a release when the first time you've ever seen or heard of it is when a card set is going to be made.
Old 01-16-2014, 06:57 AM   #6 (permalink)

Yeah, I see a lot of sex appeal in this crap - is this just an online or straight to DVD release?
BigL7370 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 11:22 AM   #7 (permalink)

The movie looks like it could be fun, and apparently the books are really popular, but I can't imagine that this is gonna be any better than the Mortal Instruments release last year.

That being said, if there's a Zoey Deutch auto, I'll pick one up on ebay.
WTB/WTTF: Emmanuelle Chriqui Cards: Americana Prime Time Stars Signature Material #19; Americana Prime Time Stars Director's Cut Signatures #19A & 19B; 2011 ITG Canadiana Onyx Base Card; and Leaf Cut Signatures.
pinhead767 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 02:39 AM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinhead767 View Post
The movie looks like it could be fun, and apparently the books are really popular, but I can't imagine that this is gonna be any better than the Mortal Instruments release last year.

That being said, if there's a Zoey Deutch auto, I'll pick one up on ebay.
yeah i would buy a zoey deutch auto and that's it out of this stuff

Also looking for Emma Watson and Kat Dennings
dashcounter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 01:51 PM   #9 (permalink)

i have confirmed with brian that zoey duetch will have an auto in this

Old 02-07-2014, 11:26 AM   #10 (permalink)

Congrats on another complete flop of a license! At least I'll be able to pick up a box or two in a couple months at less than half what they are now.

Seriously, this movie is getting HAMMERED

And in case you didn't read it somewhere else: all midnight viewings of the movie were canceled at the studios request. Not just showings for reviewers, by showings for paying customers who were EXCITED to go see the movie. And they canceled it the night of, so no one knew until they showed up ready to see a movie based on a book they loved. Talk about an absolute crapfest. The studio knows it's such a pile of trash they canceled the midnight shows so that reviewers couldn't get in a review in time for Friday papers. This is what we call DOA. I really like Leaf, but I really also wish they would put their money into less risky properties. Don't go to way of Inkworks. You want advice? I'm a massive movie buff, I know everything about everything coming out. Give me a call if you want 20 properties less risky than Vampire Academy and Mortal Instruments.

Last edited by Bryanjs14; 02-07-2014 at 12:15 PM.
Old 02-08-2014, 04:15 AM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryanjs14 View Post
Congrats on another complete flop of a license! At least I'll be able to pick up a box or two in a couple months at less than half what they are now.

Seriously, this movie is getting HAMMERED

And in case you didn't read it somewhere else: all midnight viewings of the movie were canceled at the studios request. Not just showings for reviewers, by showings for paying customers who were EXCITED to go see the movie. And they canceled it the night of, so no one knew until they showed up ready to see a movie based on a book they loved. Talk about an absolute crapfest. The studio knows it's such a pile of trash they canceled the midnight shows so that reviewers couldn't get in a review in time for Friday papers. This is what we call DOA. I really like Leaf, but I really also wish they would put their money into less risky properties. Don't go to way of Inkworks. You want advice? I'm a massive movie buff, I know everything about everything coming out. Give me a call if you want 20 properties less risky than Vampire Academy and Mortal Instruments.
you realize they still make a crap ton of money right?

Old 02-08-2014, 08:16 AM   #12 (permalink)

Who does? The movie? Mortal instruments was a bomb. Leaf? Maybe, maybe they sell enough to make some money, and then all their distributors like blowout have the boxes marked down below cost on sale and take a hit just to get rid of the product, making them less likely to buy from Leaf again. So not sure exactly who you are talking about making money.

Edit: congrats Vampire Academy on a HUGE 5th place opening with $1.45M domestically. Off to a great start.

Last edited by Bryanjs14; 02-08-2014 at 01:27 PM.
Old 02-08-2014, 02:12 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryanjs14 View Post
Who does? The movie? Mortal instruments was a bomb. Leaf? Maybe, maybe they sell enough to make some money, and then all their distributors like blowout have the boxes marked down below cost on sale and take a hit just to get rid of the product, making them less likely to buy from Leaf again. So not sure exactly who you are talking about making money.

Edit: congrats Vampire Academy on a HUGE 5th place opening with $1.45M domestically. Off to a great start.
leaf. leaf is still gonna make money off of this. the movie probably not lol

Old 02-08-2014, 08:37 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashcounter View Post
leaf. leaf is still gonna make money off of this. the movie probably not lol
They might make money, I have heard nothing about a sell out, and if the big guys like blowout are selling off mortal instruments at half the initial msrp I don't think they are going to be heavily investing into this one.
Old 02-15-2014, 08:59 PM   #15 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to AceGambit3 Send a message via MSN to AceGambit3

Of all the pics to use of zoey and they chose a crappy one. Regardless I still had fun opening mortal instruments so ill definitely take a crack at a box or two
once im caught up on my other purchases

Btw just got back from seeing this movie.....no where near as bad as people are making it out to be.
AceGambit3 is online now   Reply With Quote